THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4071
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  3,476
Page 4071 of 4179 FirstFirst ... 307135713971402140614068406940704071407240734074408141214171 ... LastLast
Results 61,051 to 61,065 of 62673
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Streets View Post
    Not from me, I wasn’t a Hillary supporter, the Dems underestimates how hated she was, which is why they stayed home, but nothing was really at stake at that point, and she still win the vote.
    Biden isn’t hated like that, even from Trump supporters, the hate swirls around AOC and Bernie, but with the Supreme Court happening now, it’s a pretty big reason for them to turn out, and if they turned out 4 years ago, we would have had to deal with Hillary. They were apathetic then, but they are pretty fired up now, even more so the past week, so it’s a pretty big difference from 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You think there's a burnout factor on the Trump hatred?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I'm The One

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:58 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked15,000 VHL Life Points

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    You think there's a burnout factor on the Trump hatred?

There probably was, but with the passing of Ginsberg and the complete reversal of Republicans giving their word, I think it’s at an all time high. There’s a reason why the Dems fundraising is breaking all kinds of records the last week. While I know it’s minority here, 64% support Roe v Wade, when you add in healthcare, immigration, gay rights and so many more decisions, a large majority of this country does not want conservative judging on those issues.
    Whether it’s admitted or not, Conservatives, number wise, are a minority at this point, the Supreme Court being ruled by that minority does not sit well with 10s of millions, so add that with Trump hatred and the fact the guy consistently falls on the 30 side of every 70/30 issue, no I don’t think there is Trump fatigue right now

3. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Illegal Immigration is not just a conservative issue, the country has been screaming for a solution for decades. The majority has also always been against open borders.

Gay rights? What are we talking about here because gay marriage isn’t going anywhere and nobody is screaming for a reversal. We’ve got more serious issues to deal with.

Conservative to Liberal ratio has always been about even give or take a point or two. As a reminder, the country as a whole is not thrilled with the Leftist turn the Dems have taken.

Lastly, the Trump hate by his detractors has not changed since day 1. Ginsburg died, not Mother Teresa. The radicals don’t want a conservative or anyone to the right of Castro.

Before I forget, before RBG died there was a poll on filling her seat. 71% felt that if a seat became open this year it should be filled by the president.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

5. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    I'm The One

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:58 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked15,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Illegal Immigration is not just a conservative issue, the country has been screaming for a solution for decades. The majority has also always been against open borders.

Gay rights? What are we talking about here because gay marriage isn’t going anywhere and nobody is screaming for a reversal. We’ve got more serious issues to deal with.

Conservative to Liberal ratio has always been about even give or take a point or two. As a reminder, the country as a whole is not thrilled with the Leftist turn the Dems have taken.

Lastly, the Trump hate by his detractors has not changed since day 1. Ginsburg died, not Mother Teresa. The radicals don’t want a conservative or anyone to the right of Castro.

Before I forget, before RBG died there was a poll on filling her seat. 71% felt that if a seat became open this year it should be filled by the president.
    Regarding immigration, I was more referring to things like DACA and not wasting money on a wall that won’t do a thing

Gay rights? I must have missed the large conservative support for gay rights, of course restricting or reversing that will be on the agenda

You’re right, many are against the far left like many are against the far right. But most Democrats don’t consider Biden far left or an AOC puppet, but that is what is being pushed because if successful, it’s good for Trump.

Reality is Biden is about as moderate as they come with some liberal tendencies like with healthcare.

But maybe it’s not an issue for the right, but the court is a pretty big issue for Dems, and I’d venture to say it is for Republicans too, otherwise they would have hamstrung Garland or approved this vote before they even know who the nominee is.

You may not find Ginsberg important, but millions of women would greatly disagree, she was a lion and her loss is huge. Replacing her with a far right judge is going to send Democrats to the polls in droves

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Regarding immigration, I was more referring to things like DACA and not wasting money on a wall that won’t do a thing
    Trump has been wanting to do something with DACA but “the resistance” refused. That would give him a win and they don’t want that. If you remember, the Dems caught some flack from DACA recipients for their inaction.

Gay rights? I must have missed the large conservative support for gay rights, of course restricting or reversing that will be on the agenda
    It’s 2020 and there is no movement to reverse. Trump is pro gay rights and he got elected as a Republican. Also Peter Thiel got a standing ovation when he came out during his speech at the Republican Convention.
    I keep saying it, this isn’t 1996 anymore.

You’re right, many are against the far left like many are against the far right. But most Democrats don’t consider Biden far left or an AOC puppet, but that is what is being pushed because if successful, it’s good for Trump.
    Biden’s platform speaks for itself and it isn’t moderate. Judging from his trouble with the rank and file union vote, they haven’t forgotten that he lied to them about their jobs when he helped ship them overseas.

Reality is Biden is about as moderate as they come with some liberal tendencies like with healthcare.
    Again, see his platform. And if you think he’s going to be the one running the country I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

But maybe it’s not an issue for the right, but the court is a pretty big issue for Dems, and I’d venture to say it is for Republicans too, otherwise they would have hamstrung Garland or approved this vote before they even know who the nominee is.

You may not find Ginsberg important, but millions of women would greatly disagree, she was a lion and her loss is huge. Replacing her with a far right judge is going to send Democrats to the polls in droves

And you think that replacing a woman who didn’t care much for the Constitution with a solid Constitutionalist won’t bring out Conservatives/traditionalists to the polls?

Call this one a wash.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

8. JUNGLE DRUMMER, BREW CREW Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Default “RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA” WAS A HOAX, HOAX, HOAX.

New Flynn court docs show FBI employees discussing probe of Trump aide: 'A nightmare'

'The whole thing is pretty ugly…we shall see how things pan out,' one FBI employee wrote

Thomas Barrabi 57 mins ago

‘Trump Was Right’: Explosive New FBI Texts Detail Internal Furor Over Handling Of ‘Crossfire Hurricane’ Investigation

Newly disclosed internal FBI notes and text messages detail the extent of the FBI's desire to take down Trump and his associates at any cost

FBI analysts involved in the investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn expressed serious concerns about the agency’s conduct on the case, with one employee describing the case as a “nightmare,” according to federal court filings released by Flynn’s legal team Wednesday.

The documents detailed conversations between FBI employees in the early days of its probe into improper dealings between Flynn and Russia. In an Aug. 2016 exchange obtained by the Justice Department, an FBI analyst said that some agents “want a Clinton presidency” rather than a “wild card like Trump.”

As the investigation progressed, some FBI analysts questioned the agency’s use of national security letters (NSL)– a type of subpoena that doesn’t require a judge’s approval – to investigate Flynn’s finances. On Dec. 5, 2016, analysts noted the use of an NSL was not a “logical investigative step,” with one analyst describing the directive as a “nightmare.”

FBI employees also discussed a Jan. 5, 2017 briefing attended by then-President Barack Obama, key members of his administration and then-FBI Director James Comey. Asked how the briefing went, one analyst said “people here are scrambling for info to support certain things and it’s a mad house.”

In one text, an FBI employee said “Trump was right” and the agency’s findings were “still not put together.” On Jan. 3, 2017, Trump suggested on Twitter that the briefing on “Russian hacking” had been delayed in order to build a case.

Days later on Jan. 10, an FBI employee said analysts had “all went and purchased professional liability insurance” amid concerns that leaks could expose details about the investigation.

”The whole thing is pretty ugly…we shall see how things pan out,” one FBI employee wrote.

Flynn resigned just 24 days after becoming Trump’s national security adviser. He twice pleaded guilty to lying to FBI investigators about his conversations with Russian officials but withdrew his latest guilty plea earlier this year.

U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan is challenging the Justice Department’s dismissal of charges against Flynn.

Last month, a federal appeals court rejected Flynn’s effort to force Sullivan to dismiss the charges. The court also rejected a push to remove Sullivan from the case for alleged bias.

The FBI agents also discussed how the investigation’s leadership was consumed with conspiracy theories rather than evidence.

“I’m tellying [sic] man, if this thing ever gets FOIA’d, there are going to be some tough questions asked,” one agent wrote. “[A]nd a great deal of those will be related to Brian having a scope way outside the boundaries of logic[.]”

“[REDACTED] is one of the worst offenders of the rabbit holes and conspiracy theories,” an agent texted. “This guy traveled with that guy, who put down 3rd guy as his visa sponsor. 3rd guy lives near a navy base, therefore…[.]”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fly...employee-texts

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/24...investigation/

And there is more coming

10. JUNGLE DRUMMER, sickman Liked This Post
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

12. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    D.O.A.
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:14 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable75,000 VHL Life Points

Default Hillary Clinton: "Joe Biden Should Not Concede Under Any Circumstances"

Quote Originally Posted by Mama's Fool View Post

The point I really wanted to make about it is that if it was a Democrat who said the same thing, the reaction from the right would be the same as the one on the left. Why is the hypocrisy acceptable?
    Hmmm

☩ ☩ ☩

14. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Tat Tvam Asi
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:38 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Geezus he has disavowed David Duke. Before my one knew who he was too
    LOL

Same thing with Charlottesville but it doesn’t matter to the left.

Be birds singing in the rose gardens of immortality, lions roaring in the forests of knowledge and wisdom.

-Baha'i Scriptures

16. bklynboy68, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Artsiful

Sponsored

· Paid for by Brad Aaron Shaw ·

I'm proud to unveil my new painting - "Make America Great Again"

Order a print here!
    https://bit.ly/artsiful-MAGA

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Thumbs up

Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'

The plan calls for making lynching a national hate crime

Brooke Singman 32 mins ago

President Trump’s plan for Black America designates the KKK and Antifa as terrorist organizations and calls for making lynching a national hate crime, while pledging to increase access to capital in Black communities by nearly $500 billion, Fox News has learned.

The president on Friday is expected to roll out details of what the campaign is calling the “Platinum Plan,” which details “opportunity,” “security,” “prosperity,” and “fairness” for the Black Community.

“For decades, Democrat politicians like Joe Biden have taken Black voters for granted. They made you big promises before every election—and then the moment they got to Washington, they abandoned you and sold you out,” the president is expected to say Friday, according to remarks exclusively obtained by Fox News. “The Democrats will always take Black voters for granted until large numbers of Black Americans vote Republican.”

The president is expected to tout the plan as “a bold vision that we can and will achieve over the next four years.”

The president’s plan, according to the campaign, will increase access to capital in Black communities by almost $500 billion, help to create 500,000 new Black-owned businesses, and help to create 3 million new jobs for the Black community.

Fox News obtained a copy of the "Platinum Plan." It states that it will “prosecute the KKK and ANTIFA as terrorist organizations and make lynching a national hate crime.”

The president’s plan also vows to make Juneteenth a national holiday.

Meanwhile, the president is also expected to commit to working on a “Second Step Act,” and provide access to better jobs and training opportunities for those in Black communities.

The Platinum Plan also pledges to give Black churches the ability to compete for federal resources for their communities; bring better and tailored healthcare to address what the campaign called “historic disparities,” and advance home ownership opportunities and enhance financial literacy in Black communities.

As for educational opportunities, the president is expected to vow, in federal, state and local community partnerships to “close failing schools” to replace with “full school choice and education opportunity,” while continuing to protect Historically Black Colleges & Universities.

The president is also expected to pledge to increase the amount of Pell grants and allow for vocational employment and advance targeted apprenticeship and job training programs.

Trump is expected to slam his Democratic opponent Joe Biden, saying that the former vice president “is offering Black Americans nothing but the same, tired, empty slogans.”

“I stand here to offer you solutions,” Trump is expected to say, while adding that “no one in Washington politics today has done more to hurt Black Americans than Joe Biden.”

The president is also expected to vow to increase public safety in Black communities.

“Instead of fighting for public safety for these communities, the Democrats are attacking our police and empowering far-left rioters, looters, and anarchists,” Trump is expected to say. “In the Republican Party, we believe in protecting ALL black lives – including the unborn.”

He is expected to add that Republicans "believe that every child, of every race – born and unborn – is made in the Holy image of God. Republicans believe that all human life is sacred.”

“At no time before has there been a clearer choice between two parties, two visions, two philosophies, and two agendas for the future,” Trump will say.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-black-america

And just like that he pisses off the ENTIRE establishment.

19. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW View Post
    Brook, not to call you out, but you posted a link a few years ago that showed a graph on how far each party has strayed. I can't find that post. Is there an updated version of that by chance? I want to see how far right the non-Republicans yet pro Constitution voters have gone.
    Just tooling around the internet.

https://www.realclearscience.com/jou...ts_109196.html

21. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:04 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

If the lynching hate crime bill is anything like the one Congress looked at over summer, it's going to be worse for minorities in the long run. Lynching is already a crime and already a hate crime in most areas. What that bill did was make a bunch of "conspiracy to commit" crimes, increase the penalties, and those types of laws almost always disproportionately negatively affect minorities.

So I hope it is a small, targeted bill, though I think the preference of small government types would be that hate crimes wouldn't be a thing at all.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 01:52 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

I never understood how a crime that results in ones death can be result in a worse penalty by simply having the word "hate"

I mean in states that don't have the death penalty what will they do? Sentence them to more life in prison? I can see if they have room where Rocco Sifreddi is waiting for them daily to give them some good old fashion anal with some slaps. Maybe have them listen to How Many Say I on repeat for 23 hours a day.

Now threatening a hate crime based on race, ok. However one a person is dead hanging, what difference does it make?

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    I never understood how a crime that results in ones death can be result in a worse penalty by simply having the word "hate"

I mean in states that don't have the death penalty what will they do? Sentence them to more life in prison? I can see if they have room where Rocco Sifreddi is waiting for them daily to give them some good old fashion anal with some slaps. Maybe have them listen to How Many Say I on repeat for 23 hours a day.

Now threatening a hate crime based on race, ok. However one a person is dead hanging, what difference does it make?
    Yeah, i don't get it when the charge is murder.