THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4474
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  6,588
Page 4474 of 4514 FirstFirst ... 3474397443744424446444714472447344744475447644774484 ... LastLast
Results 67,096 to 67,110 of 67700
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 04:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    Yeah, only conservatives spread COVID.
    Nobody is better at creating fictional arguments so he can argue against them than you. Who ever said that only conservatives spread covid?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

2. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Do you want a fucking laundry list of Trump's mistakes? I can give it to you, but I figured after 4,473 pages maybe you had enough.

Let's just leave it to the big three in the last year, and they are pretty big ones.

1. Anyone who isn't an absolute Trump sycophant will acknowledge he screwed the pooch in managing the pandemic.

2. The never ending LOSING court cases in regards to election fraud, including his own Justice Department. Be a fucking man and let it go Mr. Trump.

3. And yes, sitting on his hands during the Capitol insurrection. Because that is what it was. Armed citizens, loyal to President Trump, and egged on by President Trump stormed the Capitol building with the intent to kidnap and murder. And he did nothing about it.

Fuck that guy with a dick an elephant could feel.

And the response can't be "well what about blah blah blah". Each issue stands on its own, and there is also a simple over riding factor. He's the motherfucking President of the United States of America, more is expected of him than of others, so what about ism doesn't fucking matter.
    There are too many people who are simply willing to excuse anything if it's their guy doing it. For these people, there is no right and wrong anymore. It's a troubling element in 21st-century society. It's one thing to say I voted for Trump in 20 and would again if the election was held again right now. It's quite another to look at the mess that happened in January and instantly try to tie it back to other issues in order to try to half excuse it. It's this sort of thinking that also lends itself to really shitty parenting.

Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:52 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedKnight Of Da Roundtable25,000 VHL Life Points

How many court cases do you need to fail before you think there isn't evidence?

When his own fucking Justice Department investigates, with his own people he has appointed, and even they say "yeah, we got nothing", isn't that enough?
    What's crazy is I know many smart people, people in public positions that actually believe that stuff. And the thing is, I don't think they actually believe it, they just believe in the thought of it
    Dealing with it.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    What's crazy is I know many smart people, people in public positions that actually believe that stuff. And the thing is, I don't think they actually believe it, they just believe in the thought of it
    When you really want to believe something you can convince yourself of the dumbest shit in the world.

Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:52 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedKnight Of Da Roundtable25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    When you really want to believe something you can convince yourself of the dumbest shit in the world.
    That sums it up perfectly. It's kinda like George costanza, it's not a lie, if you believe it
    Dealing with it.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Today @ 04:17 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Mitch. Men don't post gifs
    Very true. My bad.

Real men pay $8.99 a month to see tits and ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 12:32 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard100,000 VHL Life Points

Do you want a fucking laundry list of Trump's mistakes? I can give it to you, but I figured after 4,473 pages maybe you had enough.

Let's just leave it to the big three in the last year, and they are pretty big ones.

1. Anyone who isn't an absolute Trump sycophant will acknowledge he screwed the pooch in managing the pandemic.

2. The never ending LOSING court cases in regards to election fraud, including his own Justice Department. Be a fucking man and let it go Mr. Trump.

3. And yes, sitting on his hands during the Capitol insurrection. Because that is what it was. Armed citizens, loyal to President Trump, and egged on by President Trump stormed the Capitol building with the intent to kidnap and murder. And he did nothing about it.

Fuck that guy with a dick an elephant could feel.

And the response can't be "well what about blah blah blah". Each issue stands on its own, and there is also a simple over riding factor. He's the motherfucking President of the United States of America, more is expected of him than of others, so what about ism doesn't fucking matter.
    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/97787...-say-they-used

You'd think they would come armed with guns at least if they were aiming to do all of this murdering.

All of those Trump supporters out to murder a bunch of people with little to no security stopping them and they end up killing basically nobody.

The people that were there deserve to be in jail and Trump shouldn't even be allowed to run again.

I'm not even disputing that.

I'm saying people have elevated Jan 6th to something more than it is.

It was terrible, but it wasn't the crisis many are making it out to be. Not up there with 9/11 or any shit like that.

No, people aren't saying that directly... But the hoopla people are creating about it basically has them elevating it to that level. It's nonsense.

You have some folks so disillusioned about it that they believe people have forgotten about it already when in realiry it still comes up everyday on social media platforms.

People acting like it personally scarred them or something. Like they witnessed WW3.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/97787...-say-they-used

You'd think they would come armed with guns at least if they were aiming to do all of this murdering.

All of those Trump supporters out to murder a bunch of people with little to no security stopping them and they end up killing basically nobody.

The people that were there deserve to be in jail and Trump shouldn't even be allowed to run again.

I'm not even disputing that.

I'm saying people have elevated Jan 6th to something more than it is.

It was terrible, but it wasn't the crisis many are making it out to be. Not up there with 9/11 or any shit like that.

No, people aren't saying that directly... But the hoopla people are creating about it basically has them elevating it to that level. It's nonsense.

You have some folks so disillusioned about it that they believe people have forgotten about it already when in realiry it still comes up everyday on social media platforms.

People acting like it personally scarred them or something. Like they witnessed WW3.
    Nobody’s comparing the Capitol Riots to 9/11. 9/11 wasn’t a threat to American Democracy. It was a threat to America’s safety from a terrorist organization based in the Middle East.

What happened on Jan 6th was a first for America. People had never seen Americans storming the building, that most represents American Democracy to the country and to the rest of the World, in an effort to stop a democratic vote and to kidnap/kill politicians.

And it all happened because of a lie that was being pushed by the President of the United States, who not only sat silently as it was occurring but also refused to put a stop to it.

None of that is opinion. That’s just what happened. However you view it is up to you.

The majority of people on this planet were watching that moment and couldn’t believe it was happening in the United States. What happened is typically only seen in “third world shit holes”. Not the home of the free and the land of the brave.

If the World is a party and you’re the only one looking around with confusion as to why people are looking at you in disgust, as you take a shit in the middle of the floor and play with it.

It’s probably not everybody else who is blowing the situation out of proportion.

Last edited by MF5150; 05.12.21 at 04:49 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 04:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

When Democrats refused to call their voters stupid assholes for rioting at the height of an unprecedented pandemic, then Jan 6 is much ado about nothing to me.

It's tit for tat I agree but reality. I don't care what was the latest. Every democratic politician that stood by and said nothing is just as complicit as the president was for sitting on his ass. By the way. There was no need for the national guard to be called.

We can't even get them on the border but we want them to squash a few hundred "rioters" in Washington?

Please. A police action. No more no less.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

When Democrats refused to call their voters stupid assholes for rioting at the height of an unprecedented pandemic, then Jan 6 is much ado about nothing to me.

It's tit for tat I agree but reality. I don't care what was the latest. Every democratic politician that stood by and said nothing is just as complicit as the president was for sitting on his ass. By the way. There was no need for the national guard to be called.

We can't even get them on the border but we want them to squash a few hundred "rioters" in Washington?

Please. A police action. No more no less.
    This is such a nonsensical position. Basically, your argument is your friend killed a guy so why should I care if my friend crippled somebody.

12. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    This is such a nonsensical position. Basically, your argument is your friend killed a guy so why should I care if my friend crippled somebody.
    It's about taking responsibility. Dems didn't and Trump didnt according to many.

Both were fucked up. Both need to be called out equally. Both impacted in very negative ways and im not gonna give a shit about Jan 6 because Dems don't give a shit what they wreaked havoc on.

I'm one those partisan people now since Trump.

Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Today @ 04:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Thee King400,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

Donald Trump is his own worst enemy whose hubris is the biggest reason he is no longer the POTUS. Period.
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

15. It's Mike Liked This Post
    Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

Compromise doesn't exist in American politics anymore. Civilty is gone. The Tip O'Neil/Reagan thing is very long gone.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

The National Guard should have been called in last Summer and it should have been called in on Jan 6th.

I’m not sure how anybody can say it should have been for one and not the other.

That’s asinine.

I also don’t view race riots, which have been happening forever, the same as a bunch of armed citizens storming a Government building with the purpose of halting the democratic process and kidnapping/killing sitting politicians because of a lie that was told to them by the leader of the country.

Both are fucking terrible and inexcusable. But they’re not the same and should be viewed from different points.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

It's about taking responsibility. Dems didn't and Trump didnt according to many.

Both were fucked up. Both need to be called out equally. Both impacted in very negative ways and im not gonna give a shit about Jan 6 because Dems don't give a shit what they wreaked havoc on.

I'm one those partisan people now since Trump.
    but you're not calling out both equally. You're giving one a complete pass.