THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4474
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  6,588
Page 4474 of 4514 FirstFirst ... 3474397443744424446444714472447344744475447644774484 ... LastLast
Results 67,096 to 67,110 of 67700
  1. #67096
    Forum Frontman
    It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    47
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    49,741
    Posts Per Day
    8.94
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    910
    Likes (Received)
    2673
    Thanks (Given)
    2505
    Thanks (Received)
    12631

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    Yeah, only conservatives spread COVID.
    Nobody is better at creating fictional arguments so he can argue against them than you. Who ever said that only conservatives spread covid?

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

  2. MF5150 Liked This Post
  3. #67097
    Forum Frontman
    It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    47
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    49,741
    Posts Per Day
    8.94
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    910
    Likes (Received)
    2673
    Thanks (Given)
    2505
    Thanks (Received)
    12631

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Do you want a fucking laundry list of Trump's mistakes? I can give it to you, but I figured after 4,473 pages maybe you had enough.

    Let's just leave it to the big three in the last year, and they are pretty big ones.

    1. Anyone who isn't an absolute Trump sycophant will acknowledge he screwed the pooch in managing the pandemic.

    2. The never ending LOSING court cases in regards to election fraud, including his own Justice Department. Be a fucking man and let it go Mr. Trump.

    3. And yes, sitting on his hands during the Capitol insurrection. Because that is what it was. Armed citizens, loyal to President Trump, and egged on by President Trump stormed the Capitol building with the intent to kidnap and murder. And he did nothing about it.

    Fuck that guy with a dick an elephant could feel.

    And the response can't be "well what about blah blah blah". Each issue stands on its own, and there is also a simple over riding factor. He's the motherfucking President of the United States of America, more is expected of him than of others, so what about ism doesn't fucking matter.
    There are too many people who are simply willing to excuse anything if it's their guy doing it. For these people, there is no right and wrong anymore. It's a troubling element in 21st-century society. It's one thing to say I voted for Trump in 20 and would again if the election was held again right now. It's quite another to look at the mess that happened in January and instantly try to tie it back to other issues in order to try to half excuse it. It's this sort of thinking that also lends itself to really shitty parenting.

  4. #67098
    Top Of The World

    Join Date
    05.07.04
    Location
    Over Macho Grande
    Posts
    4,490
    Posts Per Day
    0.72
    Last Online

    Today @ 01:52 PM
    Likes (Given)
    112
    Likes (Received)
    212
    Thanks (Given)
    346
    Thanks (Received)
    600

    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedKnight Of Da Roundtable25,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    How many court cases do you need to fail before you think there isn't evidence?

    When his own fucking Justice Department investigates, with his own people he has appointed, and even they say "yeah, we got nothing", isn't that enough?
    What's crazy is I know many smart people, people in public positions that actually believe that stuff. And the thing is, I don't think they actually believe it, they just believe in the thought of it
    Dealing with it.

  5. #67099
    Forum Frontman
    It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    47
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    49,741
    Posts Per Day
    8.94
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    910
    Likes (Received)
    2673
    Thanks (Given)
    2505
    Thanks (Received)
    12631

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    What's crazy is I know many smart people, people in public positions that actually believe that stuff. And the thing is, I don't think they actually believe it, they just believe in the thought of it
    When you really want to believe something you can convince yourself of the dumbest shit in the world.

  6. #67100
    Top Of The World

    Join Date
    05.07.04
    Location
    Over Macho Grande
    Posts
    4,490
    Posts Per Day
    0.72
    Last Online

    Today @ 01:52 PM
    Likes (Given)
    112
    Likes (Received)
    212
    Thanks (Given)
    346
    Thanks (Received)
    600

    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedKnight Of Da Roundtable25,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    When you really want to believe something you can convince yourself of the dumbest shit in the world.
    That sums it up perfectly. It's kinda like George costanza, it's not a lie, if you believe it
    Dealing with it.

  7. #67101
    Light Up The Sky
    MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    32
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,524
    Posts Per Day
    3.46
    Favorite VH Album

    WACF
    Favorite VH Song

    Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2458
    Likes (Received)
    1633
    Thanks (Given)
    1201
    Thanks (Received)
    1150

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

    Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

    Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Mitch. Men don't post gifs
    Very true. My bad.

    Real men pay $8.99 a month to see tits and ass.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  8. #67102
    Hang 'Em High

    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    15,452
    Posts Per Day
    3.62
    Last Online

    Today @ 12:32 PM
    Likes (Given)
    26
    Likes (Received)
    506
    Thanks (Given)
    843
    Thanks (Received)
    2306

    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard100,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Do you want a fucking laundry list of Trump's mistakes? I can give it to you, but I figured after 4,473 pages maybe you had enough.

    Let's just leave it to the big three in the last year, and they are pretty big ones.

    1. Anyone who isn't an absolute Trump sycophant will acknowledge he screwed the pooch in managing the pandemic.

    2. The never ending LOSING court cases in regards to election fraud, including his own Justice Department. Be a fucking man and let it go Mr. Trump.

    3. And yes, sitting on his hands during the Capitol insurrection. Because that is what it was. Armed citizens, loyal to President Trump, and egged on by President Trump stormed the Capitol building with the intent to kidnap and murder. And he did nothing about it.

    Fuck that guy with a dick an elephant could feel.

    And the response can't be "well what about blah blah blah". Each issue stands on its own, and there is also a simple over riding factor. He's the motherfucking President of the United States of America, more is expected of him than of others, so what about ism doesn't fucking matter.
    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/97787...-say-they-used

    You'd think they would come armed with guns at least if they were aiming to do all of this murdering.

    All of those Trump supporters out to murder a bunch of people with little to no security stopping them and they end up killing basically nobody.

    The people that were there deserve to be in jail and Trump shouldn't even be allowed to run again.

    I'm not even disputing that.

    I'm saying people have elevated Jan 6th to something more than it is.

    It was terrible, but it wasn't the crisis many are making it out to be. Not up there with 9/11 or any shit like that.

    No, people aren't saying that directly... But the hoopla people are creating about it basically has them elevating it to that level. It's nonsense.

    You have some folks so disillusioned about it that they believe people have forgotten about it already when in realiry it still comes up everyday on social media platforms.

    People acting like it personally scarred them or something. Like they witnessed WW3.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

    "See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

  9. #67103
    Light Up The Sky
    MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    32
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,524
    Posts Per Day
    3.46
    Favorite VH Album

    WACF
    Favorite VH Song

    Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2458
    Likes (Received)
    1633
    Thanks (Given)
    1201
    Thanks (Received)
    1150

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

    Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

    Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/19/97787...-say-they-used

    You'd think they would come armed with guns at least if they were aiming to do all of this murdering.

    All of those Trump supporters out to murder a bunch of people with little to no security stopping them and they end up killing basically nobody.

    The people that were there deserve to be in jail and Trump shouldn't even be allowed to run again.

    I'm not even disputing that.

    I'm saying people have elevated Jan 6th to something more than it is.

    It was terrible, but it wasn't the crisis many are making it out to be. Not up there with 9/11 or any shit like that.

    No, people aren't saying that directly... But the hoopla people are creating about it basically has them elevating it to that level. It's nonsense.

    You have some folks so disillusioned about it that they believe people have forgotten about it already when in realiry it still comes up everyday on social media platforms.

    People acting like it personally scarred them or something. Like they witnessed WW3.
    Nobody’s comparing the Capitol Riots to 9/11. 9/11 wasn’t a threat to American Democracy. It was a threat to America’s safety from a terrorist organization based in the Middle East.

    What happened on Jan 6th was a first for America. People had never seen Americans storming the building, that most represents American Democracy to the country and to the rest of the World, in an effort to stop a democratic vote and to kidnap/kill politicians.

    And it all happened because of a lie that was being pushed by the President of the United States, who not only sat silently as it was occurring but also refused to put a stop to it.

    None of that is opinion. That’s just what happened. However you view it is up to you.

    The majority of people on this planet were watching that moment and couldn’t believe it was happening in the United States. What happened is typically only seen in “third world shit holes”. Not the home of the free and the land of the brave.

    If the World is a party and you’re the only one looking around with confusion as to why people are looking at you in disgust, as you take a shit in the middle of the floor and play with it.

    It’s probably not everybody else who is blowing the situation out of proportion.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MF5150; 05.12.21 at 04:49 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  10. #67104
    Baluchitherium
    CaboChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.23.11
    Age
    49
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    27,105
    Posts Per Day
    7.62
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    1599
    Likes (Received)
    2622
    Thanks (Given)
    5090
    Thanks (Received)
    10270


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    When Democrats refused to call their voters stupid assholes for rioting at the height of an unprecedented pandemic, then Jan 6 is much ado about nothing to me.

    It's tit for tat I agree but reality. I don't care what was the latest. Every democratic politician that stood by and said nothing is just as complicit as the president was for sitting on his ass. By the way. There was no need for the national guard to be called.

    We can't even get them on the border but we want them to squash a few hundred "rioters" in Washington?

    Please. A police action. No more no less.

  11. #67105
    Forum Frontman
    It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    47
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    49,741
    Posts Per Day
    8.94
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    910
    Likes (Received)
    2673
    Thanks (Given)
    2505
    Thanks (Received)
    12631

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    When Democrats refused to call their voters stupid assholes for rioting at the height of an unprecedented pandemic, then Jan 6 is much ado about nothing to me.

    It's tit for tat I agree but reality. I don't care what was the latest. Every democratic politician that stood by and said nothing is just as complicit as the president was for sitting on his ass. By the way. There was no need for the national guard to be called.

    We can't even get them on the border but we want them to squash a few hundred "rioters" in Washington?

    Please. A police action. No more no less.
    This is such a nonsensical position. Basically, your argument is your friend killed a guy so why should I care if my friend crippled somebody.

  12. MF5150 Liked This Post
  13. #67106
    Baluchitherium
    CaboChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.23.11
    Age
    49
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    27,105
    Posts Per Day
    7.62
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    1599
    Likes (Received)
    2622
    Thanks (Given)
    5090
    Thanks (Received)
    10270


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    This is such a nonsensical position. Basically, your argument is your friend killed a guy so why should I care if my friend crippled somebody.
    It's about taking responsibility. Dems didn't and Trump didnt according to many.

    Both were fucked up. Both need to be called out equally. Both impacted in very negative ways and im not gonna give a shit about Jan 6 because Dems don't give a shit what they wreaked havoc on.

    I'm one those partisan people now since Trump.

  14. #67107
    Unchained
    I Coulda Hada VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.29.00
    Location
    Land O' Lakers
    Posts
    56,881
    Posts Per Day
    7.61
    Favorite VH Album

    The First One
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    5622
    Likes (Received)
    4610
    Thanks (Given)
    21678
    Thanks (Received)
    25222


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Thee King400,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

    Default

    Donald Trump is his own worst enemy whose hubris is the biggest reason he is no longer the POTUS. Period.
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

    "The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

    "Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

  15. It's Mike Liked This Post
  16. #67108
    Baluchitherium
    CaboChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.23.11
    Age
    49
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    27,105
    Posts Per Day
    7.62
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    1599
    Likes (Received)
    2622
    Thanks (Given)
    5090
    Thanks (Received)
    10270


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Compromise doesn't exist in American politics anymore. Civilty is gone. The Tip O'Neil/Reagan thing is very long gone.

  17. #67109
    Light Up The Sky
    MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    32
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,524
    Posts Per Day
    3.46
    Favorite VH Album

    WACF
    Favorite VH Song

    Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2458
    Likes (Received)
    1633
    Thanks (Given)
    1201
    Thanks (Received)
    1150

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

    Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

    The National Guard should have been called in last Summer and it should have been called in on Jan 6th.

    I’m not sure how anybody can say it should have been for one and not the other.

    That’s asinine.

    I also don’t view race riots, which have been happening forever, the same as a bunch of armed citizens storming a Government building with the purpose of halting the democratic process and kidnapping/killing sitting politicians because of a lie that was told to them by the leader of the country.


    Both are fucking terrible and inexcusable. But they’re not the same and should be viewed from different points.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  18. #67110
    Forum Frontman
    It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    47
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    49,741
    Posts Per Day
    8.94
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    910
    Likes (Received)
    2673
    Thanks (Given)
    2505
    Thanks (Received)
    12631

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    It's about taking responsibility. Dems didn't and Trump didnt according to many.

    Both were fucked up. Both need to be called out equally. Both impacted in very negative ways and im not gonna give a shit about Jan 6 because Dems don't give a shit what they wreaked havoc on.

    I'm one those partisan people now since Trump.
    but you're not calling out both equally. You're giving one a complete pass.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. President Bush And Vice President Dick Cheney To Be Arrested Upon Visiting Vermont
    By chefcraig in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03.06.08, 03:39 PM
  2. Donald Fagen
    By VanHagar4Life in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05.01.06, 07:49 AM
  3. Donald Trump fires Chewbacca!
    By Wolfie3 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11.10.05, 07:13 AM
  4. Who runs this??Ray Daniels??
    By littleguitars in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10.06.01, 10:54 AM
  5. Australia mourns - Sir Donald Bradman dies, aged 92
    By Goo in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02.25.01, 10:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •