THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4743
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  9,371
Page 4743 of 4830 FirstFirst ... 37434243464346934733474047414742474347444745474647534793 ... LastLast
Results 71,131 to 71,145 of 72436
    Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:30 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    If we ignore what it tells us about the motive for doing so, sure.
    Platform bias?

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:55 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    What is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Platform bias?
    There’s already been conversations that, not unlike other social media platforms, there can be a lot of hate on Truth Social, but in this case directed at people perceived to have wronged Trump. A former Trump White House aide posted the name of an FBI agent on the warrant, his wife and child’s name, social media accounts, and the child’s school. That was eventually taken down, but the information proliferated on the site with seemingly no attempt at squashing it further. Judge Reinhart’s information, including where he worships, has soread on there, too, with users urged to harm him.

One man who posted violent thoughts about the FBI on the site actually ended up attacking an FBI office on Thursday.

Then Breitbart on Friday published the unredacted warrant, highlighting the agents names. Truth Social sent out a push notification—an alert—to users’ phones with a link to view the warrant and highlighted names.

Since Trump knew a redacted copy was forthcoming, it’s hard not to piece together the intent here was to out these people to his biggest defenders despite knowing people were spreading personal info, including about their children, and urging violence—which had already begun to come to fruition just a day prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

There’s already been conversations that, not unlike other social media platforms, there can be a lot of hate on Truth Social, but in this case directed at people perceived to have wronged Trump. A former Trump White House aide posted the name of an FBI agent on the warrant, his wife and child’s name, social media accounts, and the child’s school. That was eventually taken down, but the information proliferated on the site with seemingly no attempt at squashing it further. Judge Reinhart’s information, including where he worships, has soread on there, too, with users urged to harm him.

One man who posted violent thoughts about the FBI on the site actually ended up attacking an FBI office on Thursday.

Then Breitbart on Friday published the unredacted warrant, highlighting the agents names. Truth Social sent out a push notification—an alert—to users’ phones with a link to view the warrant and highlighted names.

Since Trump knew a redacted copy was forthcoming, it’s hard not to piece together the intent here was to out these people to his biggest defenders despite knowing people were spreading personal info, including about their children, and urging violence—which had already begun to come to fruition just a day prior.

Thank you.

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Today @ 05:43 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Elite Daily PosterMaster PraiserRookie25,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum Rookie-Of-The-Year

Liz Cheney....YOU'RE FIRED!!!

5. CaboChris, Number 47, edwardv Liked This Post
    Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by MD 5150 View Post
    https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...peech-00052319

Last edited by Number 47; 08.16.22 at 09:25 PM.

Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Dam republican

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 05:17 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Lawmakers, pundits react to Liz Cheney's loss in Wyoming: 'Girl, BYE'
    Cheney was defeated in the race by Harriet Hageman, a Republican who was endorsed by Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/law...oming-girl-bye

Some of the tweets are priceless.

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

11. The Rover Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Lawmakers, pundits react to Liz Cheney's loss in Wyoming: 'Girl, BYE'
    Cheney was defeated in the race by Harriet Hageman, a Republican who was endorsed by Trump

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/law...oming-girl-bye

Some of the tweets are priceless.

Maybe now she’ll have more time to go hunting with her dad.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 04:45 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

I never liked LIz Cheney cause she is a Cheney. Just like Jeb Bush goes down a few pegs cause he is a Bush. Yeah I know why they got rid of her. That said, this is Washington. You go against your party and you see how long you last. See Gabbard who was discarded like a used condom after going after the Democrat establishment. I know the popular narrative is that she is pure, vrituous as the new driven snow. She is the female Abraham Lincoln cause you know she said so. Its a shame. Well she is still a Cheney and you know what happens when you buck the party.

If Trump wasn't involved in this conversation she would be considered a racist member of the GOP. Just like GW was Hitler before Trump. Now he is Mr Rogers. Just like how McCain was a war mongering facist when up againt Obama. Now he is the Patron Saint of Could be Democrats. its all about politics. Liz stood her ground and like a lot of politicians before her paid for it. Doesn't mean she is right or wrong. The House will now commission a statue of LIz to be placed by the podium. Every Democrat will now pay resepct to her. Pelosi is going to commission a local composer to compose a song "Ava Liz" to be played as they pay tribute to her.

Seriously I do resepct her becuase we need people to buck the party. However lets not fool lourselves. Pretty much every Democrart and Republican will put party over principle 7 days a week. In the end she is a politician who learned a lot from daddy. Lets not forget that.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

She voted to impeach in order to try and get rid of a man who stood against the globalist agenda. She didn’t do it for America, she didn’t do it for the Constitution, she didn’t do it for mom or apple pie. She is a full on supporter of the Bush/Cheney foreign policy, NAFTA, and basically everything else that has screwed this country.

It’s laughable to see the left and their media and TDS sufferers try and polish this turd to a shine.

Adios Loca!

15. MD 5150, VH51504 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 05:58 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

I must say tho. WHY did Trump take all those documents whether it was subordinates or him personally.

This has never been an issue that I've seen in my 50 years of presidents.

17. Darrin Stephens Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    I must say tho. WHY did Trump take all those documents whether it was subordinates or him personally.

This has never been an issue that I've seen in my 50 years of presidents.
    This is why I pointed out earlier that the president does not pack his own stuff and that the government already stated that some things were “accidentally” packed.

It’s never been an issue because nobody gave a fuck and now it’s Trump.

19. MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

” Immediately following her loss to Harriet Hageman in Wyoming's Republican primary, Rep.  Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., unveiled her next move, launching a new organization with the primary goal of keeping former President Donald Trump from regaining the presidency.”

“The group, called The Great Task, gets its name from a phrase in the Gettysburg Address, and Cheney invoked President Abraham Lincoln in calling for the Republican Party to go back to its roots.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/aft...g-about-wh-bid

This is rich. The next generation of neocon globalists who didn’t listen to voters for years when they complained that they’re abandoning Republican principles , is going to start a group to get back to Republican principles.

Yeah ok, Liz.

21. The Rover Liked This Post