Last Online

Today @ 11:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by pickslide View Post
    But we also need fewer laws.

End the drug war. End qualified immunity. Repeal or don't enforce laws that punish crimes with no victim. Then these completely avoidable tragedies would happen far less frequently.
    This.

I think fewer laws and non enforcement of victimless ones would go a long way.

Nobody truly wants to hate on the police but what they're used for is ridiculous.

2. bklynboy68, pickslide Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 11:21 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    This.

I think fewer laws and non enforcement of victimless ones would go a long way.

Nobody truly wants to hate on the police but what they're used for is ridiculous.
    But again, you can’t get rid of QI. You think some people have no business being cops now, go ahead and get rid of that and see what happens.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Today @ 11:37 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    But again, you can’t get rid of QI. You think some people have no business being cops now, go ahead and get rid of that and see what happens.
    You can and you should. QI is what insulates bad cops from the consequences of their actions. But anyway, let's say we can't. Because the reality is we won't. Stop making and enforcing stupid laws, and even cops with poisoned hearts would be less likely to do the Judge Dredd routine on people who aren't really hurting anybody.

TK

5. jimmy812 Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

QI?

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    QI?
    Qualified Immunity.

If you hire a plumbing company and their guy screws your plumbing, you sue the company, not the employee.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

8. CaboChris Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by pickslide View Post
    You can and you should. QI is what insulates bad cops from the consequences of their actions. But anyway, let's say we can't. Because the reality is we won't. Stop making and enforcing stupid laws, and even cops with poisoned hearts would be less likely to do the Judge Dredd routine on people who aren't really hurting anybody.

TK
    I agree with the laws part, that’s our responsibility to reign in legislators. But a lot of the blame that gets put on QI should be on the union agreements that municipalities sign.

10. pickslide Liked This Post
    I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Today @ 11:37 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

I agree with the laws part, that’s our responsibility to reign in legislators. But a lot of the blame that gets put on QI should be on the union agreements that municipalities sign.
    I agree with your last sentence except to say I think it's both. We give cops way too much leeway. No one wants to say it, but part of a cop's job is to protect the rights of the guy he is trying to arrest. I don't envy that position. But when he fails at that, he should face consequences rather than be protected by the union and other institutional barriers, including QI.

TK

12. CaboChris Liked This Post
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:11 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    I know.
    What I meant Brook is that Hannity is going to milk that poor guys emotions night after night after night... several times a night. To him it's will just be a phrase like "Hillary's mom and pop shop server" or "Quid Pro Joe" and that pisses me off.

Raymond Arroyo was sitting in for Laura last night and would have conducted a sincere and respectful interview that wouldn't be used as a show piece.

14. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    What I meant Brook is that Hannity is going to milk that poor guys emotions night after night after night... several times a night. To him it's will just be a phrase like "Hillary's mom and pop shop server" or "Quid Pro Joe" and that pisses me off.

Raymond Arroyo was sitting in for Laura last night and would have conducted a sincere and respectful interview that wouldn't be used as a show piece.
    I gotcha, man. I know how he operates and I’m not a big fan of his style. I put up with it because of his guests and his info.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Jason Charter was arrested at his residence Thursday morning, sources say

Jake Gibson 7 mins ago

Federal law enforcement officials on Thursday arrested a man in Washington they call a “ringleader” in the recent attempt to destroy the Andrew Jackson statue in Lafayette Square near the White House.

Law enforcement sources tell Fox News that Jason Charter was arrested at his residence Thursday morning, without incident, and charged with destruction of federal property. These sources add that Charter has connections to Antifa and was in a leadership role on the night of June 22 when a large group of protesters tried to pull down the statue.

“They were very organized,” a federal law enforcement official said. “Charter was on top of the statue and directing people ... they had acid, chisels, straps and a human chain preventing police from getting to the statue.

Protesters say the Andrew Jackson statue is offensive because he was a slave owner and because of his treatment of Native Americans.

Another man, Graham Lloyd, 37, turned himself in for similar charges in Portland, Maine, and had an initial appearance in federal court there on Wednesday afternoon. Lloyd is also accused of destruction of federal property for his role in the attempt to take down the Jackson statue.

A magistrate judge in Maine has transferred Lloyd’s case to federal court in Washington D.C.

These arrests come in the wake of the June 24 executive order signed by President Trump intended to protect monuments and statues.

Trump tweeted, “I just had the privilege of signing a very strong Executive Order protecting American Monuments, Memorials and Statues- and combating recent Criminal Violence. Long prison terms for these lawless acts against our Great Country.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fed...by-white-house

17. jimmy812, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

And now it’s time to eat your own. The backfire before the backlash.

BLM Los Angeles Co-Founder: ‘We Live in A City that Is Largely Liberal White Supremacists’

Hannah Bleau 2 Jul 2020

Black Lives Matter activists in Los Angeles believe that they live in a city that is filled with “liberal white supremacists.”

“So it’s important as we say things — like I see your sign ‘fuck Donald Trump,’ yeah ‘fuck Donald Trump’ — that we remember that we live in a city that is largely liberal white supremacists,” Dr. Melina Abdullah, co-founder of Black Lives Matter LA told an enthusiastic crowd in a video posted by the People’s City Council on Wednesday:

Abdullah, a professor of Pan-African Studies at Cal State LA, went on to describe liberal white supremacists as those who have “black friends that sit at the dinner table” and those who “speak Spanish.”

“So the kind of white supremacists that have black friends that sit at the dinner table. Right? That brag about having served in the Peace Corps. Right? That speak Spanish. Right?” she asked.

“The kind of white supremacist who will smile in your face but enact policies that kill our people,” she added, calling Trump a “white supremacist terrorist” and encouraging the crowd to shout, “fuck Eric Garcetti.”

The claim of liberal white supremacists purportedly dominating L.A. comes as activists across the nation demand the removal of historic monuments in the name of racial justice — even those that are unrelated to the Confederacy.

The New York Times heightened the demands on Wednesday, publishing a piece detailing several grievances against Mount Rushmore, “citing its location on ‘Indigenous land,’ the sculptor’s purported ties to white supremacy, and two of its subjects’ slave ownership,” as Breitbart News detailed:

The Times piece follows several instances of activists taking matters into their own hands, vandalizing and destroying various historic monuments and sculptures in their self-described quest for justice.

Last month, vandals in Madison, Wisconsin, destroyed a statue of Col. Hans Christian Heg, described as “an immigrant from Norway who died fighting for the Union against slavery.” Demonstrators decapitated the statue and threw it into a nearby lake:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-supremacists/

#vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:11 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

D.O.A.
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Today @ 11:30 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

I laugh at all the white liberal BLM tools. BLM does too. BLM's useful idiots.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

21. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    D.O.A.
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Today @ 11:30 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Racist slapped by officer after she gets up in his face

“You acting white when u really black.. now what u gonna do”
    ☩ ☩ ☩

23. Dave's Dreidel Liked This Post
    I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:36 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

I got in a pretty bad accident on a street in downtown Long Beach today. Some fuckwit neckbeard tried blowing by me on a two lane street, sideswiped me hard on my drivers side bounced across the street and t-boned two more cars going the other way. One car took out at least one other car parked on the curb. One of the drivers of the worst t-boned car was pretty fucked up and had to be ambulanced. My car was totaled and my wife and I were super lucky to walk away with not more than (in my case) bruised ribs. Dozens of pedestrian witnesses including people eating at an outside dining patio, not a single one would talk to the cops to say what happened. One asshole was yelling at the cops to leave - "we don't need you here." Fuck Long Beach.

25. ziggysmalls Liked This Post