Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Today @ 08:48 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by VH1986 View Post
    WEED RULES!
    CBD is more my jam, these days. All the relaxing effects without the intense high and occasional paranoia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

2. VH1986 Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    You making fun of people for smoking weed is actually fucking hilarious.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post

Legend.

My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Space
    Last Online

Today @ 07:31 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    I mean he does have a fro. That should count for something in the credibility dept.
    You sure about that?
    Sincerely,

I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em. -
    Jimmy V

6. bklynboy68, CaboChris Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Portland unrest prompts arrests; objects thrown at officers, flag burned: reports

One detainee reportedly escaped from a police van and ran off

Dom Calicchio 6 hours ago

More than a dozen rioters were arrested late Saturday in Portland, Ore., as crowd members threw cans, bottles and other objects at law enforcement officers, authorities said.

The rioting was underway in the downtown area, with the state’s largest city now seeing more than four months of daily and nightly protests, vandalism and violence.

Crowd members became “hostile to officers trying to clear the street” for vehicular traffic, prompting the arrests, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office wrote in Twitter messages.

At one point in the evening, rioters were seen setting an American flag on fire.

At another point, a detainee escaped from a police van and ran off, according to a KOIN-TV reporter’s video on Twitter.

Around 7 p.m. local time, Portland police posted on Twitter their account of confiscating firearms, paintball guns, baseball bats and shields from a vehicle leaving Delta Park.

“At least one criminal citation was issued,” the tweet said.

Saturday’s unrest began hours earlier, around noon, with a planned event by the conservative Proud Boys, but an expected crowd of thousands for that rally failed to materialize, with only several hundred showing up, FOX 12 of Oregon reported.

A day earlier, Oregon Gov. Kate Brown had warned anyone attending the Proud Boys event – whether supporters of the groups or the left-wing counter-protesters who often appear at their events – that they would be “held accountable” if caught “stoking the flames of violence.”

When the Proud Boys gathered, chairman Enrique Tarrio claimed the group had helped prompt action by Brown and Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler to help discourage violence.

“I’m actually really happy we forced Kate Brown and Ted Wheeler’s hand into actually doing their job. They haven’t been doing their job for 120 days,” Tarrio said, according to FOX 12. “We’ve seen destruction, mayhem.”

About 50 Portland police officers had been deputized as federal officers in anticipation of trouble at the Proud Boys event, OregonLive.com reported.

About 50 Oregon State Police members were federally deputized in July, the report said.

The designations, in part, would help federal authorities bring federal charges – with potential harsher prison terms -- against any suspects accused of assaulting the officers, according to the report.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-...burned-reports
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:58 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Default George Floyd & the protesting & rioting across the USA!

Louisville officials have continued to say that the officers who raided Breonna Taylor’s home were not wearing body cameras and thus footage doesn’t exist.

They’ve been lying. At least one was, as seen in footage of the aftermath, obtained by Vice. There’s lots of footage of the aftermath of the incident, and it’s not great, as it casts doubt on the integrity of the crime scene and investigation.

Officers appear to break multiple department policies and footage corroborates boyfriend Walker’s statements, that officers threatened to set a dog on him and, when asked what he’d done, Hankison responds: “You’re going to prison, that’s what’s going on. For the rest of your fucking life.”

It also shows Walker saying Taylor shot at them, which he admitted later he said out of fear of being told he was going to prison and maybe getting a dog set in him.

Officers from the raid are also seen risking the crime scene, even asking about a particular gun, if they found shell casings, and whether they are “theirs.” At one point, Hankison walks up to a SWAT member, first asks if their camera is on, and the video cuts out. Other officers are visibly uncomfortable with their presence and ask to clear them out.

“I’ve never seen anything like this,” a former LMPD narcotics officer, who reviewed parts of the footage, told VICE News.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/v...-investigation

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Well, to add to the above, while AG Cameron said they were certain Walker’s bullet was the one that hit an officer, it turns out those tests were actually inconclusive and it’s just as likely friendly fire.

The KSP report says, “‘[D]ue to limited markings of comparative value,’ the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither ‘identified nor eliminated as having been fired’ from Walker’s gun.”

Cameron said Officer Hankison was eliminated because all the officers were carrying .40 caliber guns.

But it turns out the report says Hankison was issued a 9-mm weapon as well. Walker admitted to firing a warning shot. But Hankison’s charges are because he just started firing with recklessness, including into other apartments. So who hit the other officer? The AG says it was Walker, but the truth seems to be we don’t know.

There is an FBI test and we don’t know the results, and there is an assumption they didn’t test Hankison’s 9 since the claim is the officers weren’t carrying one.

https://amp.courier-journal.com/amp/...mpression=true

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Well, to add to the above, while AG Cameron said they were certain Walker’s bullet was the one that hit an officer, it turns out those tests were actually inconclusive and it’s just as likely friendly fire.

The KSP report says, “‘[D]ue to limited markings of comparative value,’ the 9-mm bullet that hit and exited Mattingly was neither ‘identified nor eliminated as having been fired’ from Walker’s gun.”

Cameron said Officer Hankison was eliminated because all the officers were carrying .40 caliber guns.

But it turns out the report says Hankison was issued a 9-mm weapon as well. Walker admitted to firing a warning shot. But Hankison’s charges are because he just started firing with recklessness, including into other apartments. So who hit the other officer? The AG says it was Walker, but the truth seems to be we don’t know.
    Yeah, I saw this story. But Walker still did fire a shot in the direction of the officers.

But the officers were firing wildly and there might as well have been friendly fire. What a clusterfuck of a situation.

11. lovemachine97(Version 2) Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Yeah, I saw this story. But Walker still did fire a shot in the direction of the officers.

But the officers were firing wildly and there might as well have been friendly fire. What a clusterfuck of a situation.
    Again, not saying Walker didn’t fire first. He admits to it, though he calls it a warning shot.

That doesn’t take away from the fact that the integrity of the investigation and crime scene are now in question, the AG lied about body cameras, the AG lied about being positive the bullet that hit an officer was from Walker (even if the FBI report says it was from him, it’s still inconclusive), meaning the integrity of the AG himself is in question.

Breonna Taylor caught America’s interest, but there is a laundry list of these kinds of raids gone bad, from innocents injured, maimed, and killed, cops shot and injured and killed, babies maimed. You’d freak America out if you just limited it to the mishaps involving flashbang grenades in no knock raids, and you could do it before getting to the stories about a baby burned and ribs exposed or serving the warrant at the wrong place and burning a man alive.

The evidence Taylor was an accomplice is one package delivered to her place that police say USPS said was suspicious (USPS denies), and her ex saying once she handles his money after prosecutors offered him way less jail time if he implicated her (he didn’t). When getting the warrant, they didn’t tell the judge there’s a possible innocent explanation for him having used to be there a lot and once pick up a package—that they were lovers.

The situation never should have never happened. The officers did what they should except the guy firing every which direction, so this isn’t about them. It’s about unnecessarily breaking down peoples doors in the middle of the night without warning.

13. jimmy812 Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 10:38 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    I know shit about Ted serious shit. I have mentioned it before on here. He is a sex offender and predator. The last time I divulged my info and contacts on here I got a pm from someone a newly signed up member who I have never seen since who wanted to know how to get in touch with her as he was a long lost friend or some kinda shit like that. Fuck him.
    Most rock stars from back in the day were sexual predators by today's standards.

Jimmy Page, Ted Nugent, Steven Tyler, David Bowie, the list is almost endless of older rock stars banging young to very young teenage girls.

Edit: unfortunately, I didn't say "and it isn't right", just getting that in before the idiots chime in saying I am condoning it.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 10:38 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post

Not sure how you can disagree with this considering it appears that we’re in agreement.

Because you are an asshole and I don't like you.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

16. T.B., bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

A grand juror in the Breonna Taylor case has filed a motion for the grand jury to be able to publicly speak about details in the case due to the public statements the AG made vs, presumably, what the grand jury actually saw.

The motion seems to indicate discrepancies between his public statements and what the jury saw.

It also seems to indicate that the AG, as the prosecutor can do in a grand jury, only had the one witness who eventually changed his story to say he heard police testify and not the dozen others.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nkh...xcC7tOebx/view

Last edited by lovemachine97(Version 2); 09.28.20 at 05:54 PM.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    A grand juror in the Breonna Taylor case has filed a motion for the grand jury to be able to publicly speak about details in the case due to the public statements the AG made vs, presumably, what the grand jury actually saw.

The motion seems to indicate discrepancies between his public statements and what the jury saw.

It also seems to indicate that the AG, as the prosecutor can do in a grand jury, only had the one witness who eventually changed his story to say he heard police testify and not the dozen others.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nkh...xcC7tOebx/view

Because maybe the dozen others were not credible.

Remember the Martin case? They had a bunch of people who claimed to be witnesses too. Not uncommon. Afterwards they had a few jurors speak publicly. They had no concept of what the law was or how the system worked.

But, we’ll see
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Because maybe the dozen others were not credible.

Remember the Martin case? They had a bunch of people who claimed to be witnesses too. Not uncommon. Afterwards they had a few jurors speak publicly. They had no concept of what the law was or how the system worked.

But, we’ll see
    Honest question.

Just a few years ago, this PD conducted several dozen raids with a criminologist who rode along and later reported the knock and announce raids didn’t differ from no knocks because they timed the announcement to the battering ram. (This was what they did with someone watching.)

A dozen people say they didn’t hear it.

The guy who says he did hear it changed his story after police called him back twice.

Everything about what Walker did indicates he had no idea what was happening.

It was a no knock warrant.

What am I missing where you are so convinced they made a clear announcement that no one could have missed?

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Because you are an asshole and I don't like you.
    I disagree.