HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

08.06.20 @ 09:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Let's set up an interstate blockade with our cars and stand in the road to protest racism. Yeah, great idea!
    (Warning: Graphic video)
    My God, that was BRUTAL.

Did they even survive?

What the heck were they thinking?
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 10:31 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Um, yeah, well done Mr. President, although you honored him a month ago. I thought we only cared about policy.
    The man was a retired law enforcement officer who was gunned down during the riots in St Louis, the president is honoring law enforcement, (and others) on INDEPENDENCE DAY and you have a problem with it. This is the thread for all things Floyd and the riots, you know that? You know the video of the man being gunned down and dying is on this thread, right?

Are you serious with this?

You are most definitely a TDS warrior if you’re going to bitch about that.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

3. Wruff_ajax, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

5. Elwood P. Liked This Post
    Master Bluesman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

Today @ 09:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    Did they even survive?
    Looks like one died, 1 in ICU. Driver facing felony charges. Unknown if it was intentional, or he was impaired.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Rawhide in "A"

Tom Brady hates tomatoes

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:27 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    The man was a retired law enforcement officer who was gunned down during the riots in St Louis, the president is honoring law enforcement, (and others) on INDEPENDENCE DAY and you have a problem with it. This is the thread for all things Floyd and the riots, you know that? You know the video of the man being gunned down and dying is on this thread, right?

Are you serious with this?

You are most definitely a TDS warrior if you’re going to bitch about that.
    No, not serious with that. I think it was my first drunk post. I don't really remember writing it and I'm not sure what the fuck I was trying to say.

Not a TDS warrior...I think it was more aimed at your "well done, Mr. President" than at Trump himself. I don't know.

Just disregard it. Nothing to see here.

Master Bluesman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

Today @ 09:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Just disregard it. Nothing to see here.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Rawhide in "A"

Tom Brady hates tomatoes

9. bklynboy68, jimmy812, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

08.06.20 @ 09:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood P. View Post
    Looks like one died, 1 in ICU. Driver facing felony charges. Unknown if it was intentional, or he was impaired.
    Looks like he swerved to avoid hitting people.

Why are they allowing these people to shut down a freeway for 19 days?

This is ridiculous, like allowing your toddler to run the household.

I’m sure the city will get sued.
    This is bad judgement all around.

11. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 03:38 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood P. View Post
    Can you imagine how different the headlines on MSM would be if the driver had been white? That's all you need to know about our media.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 07:47 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

That's not really fair. His protests started long before Trump became President.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    That's not really fair. His protests started long before Trump became President.
    They’re referring to his July 4th post this year

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 03:38 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    He's a hypocrite anyway.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

16. Elwood P. Liked This Post
    D.O.A.
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Today @ 06:57 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

☩ ☩ ☩

18. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

This is a Marxist revolution. Absolutely nothing to do with any lives whatsoever.

Statue of Frederick Douglass Torn Down in Rochester

Joel B. Pollak 5 Jul 2020

A statue of abolitionist legend Frederick Douglass was torn down overnight over the Fourth of July holiday in Rochester, New York, local media reported.

WXXI News reported:

Rochester Police are investigating damage done to a statue of Frederick Douglass in Maplewood Park. It happened over the weekend, and police say that the statue was torn off its base, and left about 50 feet from its pedestal. The statue had been placed over the fence to Genesee River gorge and was leaning against the fence.

Police say in addition to the damage at the bottom of the statue, one of the fingers on the left hand of the statue was damaged. Aside from that damage, there was no graffiti on the statue or in the surrounding park. The statue has been removed for repairs.

WXXI adds that the statue was “one of 13 Douglass statues that were placed around Rochester in 2018 in honor of his 200th birthday.”

In 2018, one of the statues was vandalized by two teenagers, who said they were drunk when they did it and had no political motive, though one eyewitness disagreed.

Frederick Douglass was born into slavery and escaped to the North. He was a passionate abolitionist, at home and abroad, and befriended President Abraham Lincoln.

In recent years, Black Lives Matter activists have been fond of quoting a speech in which Douglass called the Fourth of July a “sham” because of slavery. However, in the remainder of the speech, Douglass praises America’s founding and its principles.

No motive has yet been reported in the removal of the statue. Rochester Police were not available for comment.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-in-rochester/

Bastards need to be caught

20. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 10:36 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

This is a Marxist revolution. Absolutely nothing to do with any lives whatsoever.

Statue of Frederick Douglass Torn Down in Rochester

Joel B. Pollak 5 Jul 2020

A statue of abolitionist legend Frederick Douglass was torn down overnight over the Fourth of July holiday in Rochester, New York, local media reported.

WXXI News reported:

Rochester Police are investigating damage done to a statue of Frederick Douglass in Maplewood Park. It happened over the weekend, and police say that the statue was torn off its base, and left about 50 feet from its pedestal. The statue had been placed over the fence to Genesee River gorge and was leaning against the fence.

Police say in addition to the damage at the bottom of the statue, one of the fingers on the left hand of the statue was damaged. Aside from that damage, there was no graffiti on the statue or in the surrounding park. The statue has been removed for repairs.

WXXI adds that the statue was “one of 13 Douglass statues that were placed around Rochester in 2018 in honor of his 200th birthday.”

In 2018, one of the statues was vandalized by two teenagers, who said they were drunk when they did it and had no political motive, though one eyewitness disagreed.

Frederick Douglass was born into slavery and escaped to the North. He was a passionate abolitionist, at home and abroad, and befriended President Abraham Lincoln.

In recent years, Black Lives Matter activists have been fond of quoting a speech in which Douglass called the Fourth of July a “sham” because of slavery. However, in the remainder of the speech, Douglass praises America’s founding and its principles.

No motive has yet been reported in the removal of the statue. Rochester Police were not available for comment.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-in-rochester/

Bastards need to be caught
    Let them keep doing it. This is why Trump will be reelected.

Everybody including Libs knows it. I guess we gotta weather those Biden polls.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 07:37 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Um, yeah, well done Mr. President, although you honored him a month ago. I thought we only cared about policy.

SMFH, dude.