Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    They start using terms like cuck and you just know it's a losing battle. Why bother even engaging them? Let them talk amongst themselves or to a fucking wall for all I care, anymore.
    Does "Tuck the Cuck" really bother you that much? It's a stupid joke nickname. I learned it from watching my President. LOL

Will "Crazy Chris Cuomo" make you feel better?

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:51 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    a good thing the courts didn't take that case, they could have set a horrible precedent. I assume the homeowners have house insurance that could cover this? Where they suing the cops or was the insurance company?
    Surprisingly, insurance gave them about $350,000. As their attorney said, “It’s a miracle insurance covered any of it in the first place. Insurance is for fires, floods. There’s no ‘police blew up my house’ insurance.”

And I know you aren’t intimating this, but just to say it, my left friends were totally fine with riots and looting because “insurance would cover it,” which isn’t the point.

For years now, to the point where I was called anti-cop, I’ve been talking about raids gone wrong, no knock raids, militarization, excessive force. We hear about the cases that get filmed and end up on the nightly news. And the rest of the country seems to be catching up now that everyone has a hi-def camera in their pockets.

These are the cases that erode public trust, happen with regularity, and don’t make national news.
    There’s just simply no reason to use military-style tactics against a shoplifter, destroy a home, and tell the owners “not our problem.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 03:56 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    I didn't say any of that. You're posting fake news. Now I know how Trump feels.

I was referring to that 10 minute clip. He featured one couple outside their home and a little group of idiots in NY. I didn't think that warranted the fear-mongering to the entire nation. But it's what he does.
    You would have to believe that those are the only incidents in the country.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

carpe damn diem
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

Today @ 03:58 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Surprisingly, insurance gave them about $350,000. As their attorney said, “It’s a miracle insurance covered any of it in the first place. Insurance is for fires, floods. There’s no ‘police blew up my house’ insurance.”

And I know you aren’t intimating this, but just to say it, my left friends were totally fine with riots and looting because “insurance would cover it,” which isn’t the point.

For years now, to the point where I was called anti-cop, I’ve been talking about raids gone wrong, no knock raids, militarization, excessive force. We hear about the cases that get filmed and end up on the nightly news. And the rest of the country seems to be catching up now that everyone has a hi-def camera in their pockets.

These are the cases that erode public trust, happen with regularity, and don’t make national news.
    There’s just simply no reason to use military-style tactics against a shoplifter, destroy a home, and tell the owners “not our problem.”
    certainly room for revision, but unfortunately a lot of time with revision the needle gets pushed too far in the opposite direction. There should be compensation here, just not sure how it should be obtained. Certainly you can't hold the officers liable for doing their job - you'll never get enough people to be police officers if that is the case. Maybe they need some reaction training, because destroying a home seems a bit obsessive (but then, unless this place was a damn mansion, it being worth $580000 seems a bit excessive as well). Not sure why they couldn't put on their Kevlar, break down the door and go get this guy.
    If you like what you see here, please click here to donate!

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 02:20 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Important to know more about the case. You say the cops were after a shoplifter. But if a shoplifter broke into my house and wouldn't leave, he's no longer a shoplifter. That's break and enter and if he's armed, it's 5 cases of armed kidnapping. Did the cops overreact? Maybe but the issue isn't the cops, it's the criminal who broke into the home.

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    You would have to believe that those are the only incidents in the country.
    True...but I still think the fear-mongering is a bit excessive at this point.

David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 03:43 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

NBA To Paint ‘Black Lives Matter’ On Sides Of Disney Courts, Allow Players To Put Social Justice Messages On Jerseys

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nba-t...mpaign=dwbrand

8. cabomiro Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Today @ 03:42 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster100,000 VHL Life Points

It’s amazing to me the rate all these things are happening.
    Confederate statues become all statues.
    Huge corps tripping over themselves to align themselves with a movement, that to me, is more than just about BLM, but about total power and control.
    It’s absolute chaos, and we all know it is, but everyone is terrified of the lunatic mob.

I have to give them credit, the mob, for pretty much dominating every aspect of modern life in such short order.

But why are we supposedly okay with this?

Look at De Blasio in NYC.
    It’s like he literally wants the city to die.
    Every decision he makes seems like a middle finger to the progress made.

I still do not understand this anything goes mindset.
    Never thought I’d see such wreckage.

carpe damn diem
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Important to know more about the case. You say the cops were after a shoplifter. But if a shoplifter broke into my house and wouldn't leave, he's no longer a shoplifter. That's break and enter and if he's armed, it's 5 cases of armed kidnapping. Did the cops overreact? Maybe but the issue isn't the cops, it's the criminal who broke into the home.
    I read up some more afterward - apparently he was armed and on meth. And I was thinking - if he broke into the house, why couldn't the police get in? Ok, they were afraid of getting shot. But with all the drone and infrared technology we have, couldn't they have breached the house at a point opposite where he was (and it was a decent sized house - still not sure if it was worth half a mil, but i'd have to see it without holes in it)? So I'm thinking the door wasn't locked. And, get this - the couple left there left their 9 year old son alone at the time (he got out). But this guy just happened to pick a house with the door unlocked, or was he trying them all until he found one? (and I've seen a street, but not a number, so not sure which house on the street it was - just "4200 block", which does appear to be at the end of the street closest to the Walmart, so that's likely)

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    True...but I still think the fear-mongering is a bit excessive at this point.
    We don’t agree that it’s fear mongering. It’s real, and it’s happening in several areas in the country.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    It’s amazing to me the rate all these things are happening.
    Confederate statues become all statues.
    Huge corps tripping over themselves to align themselves with a movement, that to me, is more than just about BLM, but about total power and control.
    It’s absolute chaos, and we all know it is, but everyone is terrified of the lunatic mob.

I have to give them credit, the mob, for pretty much dominating every aspect of modern life in such short order.

But why are we supposedly okay with this?

Look at De Blasio in NYC.
    It’s like he literally wants the city to die.
    Every decision he makes seems like a middle finger to the progress made.

I still do not understand this anything goes mindset.
    Never thought I’d see such wreckage.
    DeBlasio should have already been removed by the governor. Only reason he hasn’t is because he’s obviously down with it and he’s got his own issue of incompetence going on.

Both have blood on their hands.

carpe damn diem
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

sometimes I wish I had a voice that people would listen to (and I'm not just talking about the Van Halen fan base). I just want to scream "STOP!"

So "Antebellum" and "Dixie" bring up negative images of slavery? Well, when I was young, there was one word I was taught to never say - a negative slur against a black person it is. And if ANY word in the English language should conjur images of a life in indenture, it is the one. And yet, 5 of the top 10 songs on the Billboard chart right now feature that word. Half of them! (And at least as many feature the word "bitch") Where's the uproar for that? When are we going to outlaw that word? Fucking ridiculous.

I did see a good one - was it here or on Facebook, I can't even remember any more - if "The Dixie Chicks" are removing "Dixie" from their name because it's racist, shouldn't they also be removing "Chicks" because it is sexist and just call themselves "The"?

14. ziggysmalls Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 04:15 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

We are not supposedly ok with this Jape. The silent majotity can't do shit until it's time to vote. It's so bad that I fear these are the birth pangs of another civil war or race war. When i say race war or civil, I don't mean we're going to war on battlefields...there will be a lot of violence though. I can envision something like "The Troubles" in Ireland and I'm not being hyperbolic either.

16. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Today @ 03:42 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster100,000 VHL Life Points

That guy has to be the worst mayor in the city’s history.
    But there’s been this trend of pretty bad mayors and Governors lately.

18. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 02:20 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by billy007 View Post
    I read up some more afterward - apparently he was armed and on meth. And I was thinking - if he broke into the house, why couldn't the police get in? Ok, they were afraid of getting shot. But with all the drone and infrared technology we have, couldn't they have breached the house at a point opposite where he was (and it was a decent sized house - still not sure if it was worth half a mil, but i'd have to see it without holes in it)? So I'm thinking the door wasn't locked. And, get this - the couple left there left their 9 year old son alone at the time (he got out). But this guy just happened to pick a house with the door unlocked, or was he trying them all until he found one? (and I've seen a street, but not a number, so not sure which house on the street it was - just "4200 block", which does appear to be at the end of the street closest to the Walmart, so that's likely)
    thanks. That's a little different than LM's "they chased a simple shoplifter and blew up a guy's house" narrative.