Last Online

Today @ 07:08 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

I'm just upset. I can't deal. It's ingrained inside me.

I don't hate law enforcement but I will question and not take their side 99.9 percent of the time.

2. VH1986 Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    Georgia is no longer red.
    My county is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post

I don't hate law enforcement but I will question and not take their side 99.9 percent of the time.
    Chris that is a bad mantra bro. Skepticism is ok but blind respect is good business with cops. Even if you are burning them in effigy in your heart.

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Today @ 12:02 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable75,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post

You will question? Sounds like your mind's made up already.

Kinda like this guy who's interfering 'cause he can't deal and so simply assumes 99.9% of the time that police are wrong...

Just after 1PM, officers were dispatched to the report of a male brandishing a knife and threatening people in the 15200 block of Tukwila International Blvd. Officers immediately responded and located the adult male suspect from Auburn. The suspect refused officers commands to show them his hands and began to walk away from them crossing the street in the process. Due to the nature of the report involving a deadly weapon, the officers believed the male to be armed with a knife and attempted to contain him on the sidewalk away from the public and passing vehicles. As officers were giving verbal commands to the suspect, an uninvolved adult male from Tukwila stopped his vehicle in the busy roadway partially blocking traffic in the intersection of Southcenter Blvd and Tukwila International Blvd.

He got out of his vehicle and began filming the scene while yelling at the officers thus causing them to have to split their attention between the suspect and him. The uninvolved male refused commands to stay back and continued blocking traffic with his vehicle while filming. Finally, he proceeded to walk right up within inches of the suspect while disregarding officers warnings to stay back and warnings that the suspect was armed with a knife. His actions forced officers to have to immediately move in to pull him away from the non-compliant suspect. His actions put himself, the suspect, the officers and the public in unnecessary danger while also escalating the situation.

A patrol sergeant immediately moved in and pulled the uninvolved male away from the suspect and placed him on the ground nearby while still trying to maintain visual on the non-compliant suspect. At this time, the uninvolved male attempted to kick the sergeant then began striking him with closed fists to the leg and groin areas. As this was happening, other officers moved in and detained the initial suspect. The initial suspect was arrested for Obstructing a Public Servant and Brandishing a Weapon. The uninvolved suspect was also detained. He was booked for Obstructing a Public Servant and Assaulting an Officer. In June of 2019, the same individual was arrested for Assaulting an Officer after he struck a different Tukwila officer during another incident while the officer was attempting to detain him.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

6. MF5150, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Today @ 08:19 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by evhintexas View Post
    It's easier to shoot a mother fucker
    Nice.

My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

8. VH1986 Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Today @ 08:19 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

Default George Floyd & the protesting & rioting across the USA!

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Chris that is a bad mantra bro. Skepticism is ok but blind respect is good business with cops. Even if you are burning them in effigy in your heart.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with not trusting cops. Especially considering you’re not 100% sure the one that’s face to face with you is a good one or a bad one. And there are plenty of instances of bad cops manipulating one’s fear/respect for them during questioning.

But certainly showing disrespect is a sure fire way of getting off on the wrong foot in any situation with a cop. Nor does it look good in a trial.

It’s best that people just know their rights and remain respectful.

My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Top Of The World
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

Today @ 10:13 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member

Donor

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    I live in a red state.

That helps.

Me toooo
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

11. wombattt Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    I don’t think there’s anything wrong with not trusting cops. Especially considering you’re not 100% sure the one that’s face to face with you is a good one or a bad one. And there are plenty of instances of bad cops manipulating one’s fear/respect for them during questioning.

But certainly showing disrespect is a sure fire way of getting off on the wrong foot in any situation with a cop. Nor does it look good in a trial.

It’s best that people just know their rights and remain respectful.

Put it this way Mitch, I’ve had 3 duis in my lifetime and a possession of pot charge. I’ve had a mixed bag of cops. If you start off being a jackass, you’re not going to enjoy it. But if you are polite and respectful, it goes better.

I’m not proud of these but you live and learn.

13. evhintexas, MF5150 Liked This Post
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Constantly Changes
    Last Online

Today @ 02:49 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Knight Of Da Roundtable25,000 VHL Life PointsMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by evhintexas View Post
    Me toooo
    Empirically speaking, I’ve found Louisiana citizens to have more firearms per capita...just my experience.
    "Always hopeful, yet discontent,
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is!"

15. track 5 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 09:13 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    You will question? Sounds like your mind's made up already.

Kinda like this guy who's interfering 'cause he can't deal and so simply assumes 99.9% of the time that police are wrong...

Just after 1PM, officers were dispatched to the report of a male brandishing a knife and threatening people in the 15200 block of Tukwila International Blvd. Officers immediately responded and located the adult male suspect from Auburn. The suspect refused officers commands to show them his hands and began to walk away from them crossing the street in the process. Due to the nature of the report involving a deadly weapon, the officers believed the male to be armed with a knife and attempted to contain him on the sidewalk away from the public and passing vehicles. As officers were giving verbal commands to the suspect, an uninvolved adult male from Tukwila stopped his vehicle in the busy roadway partially blocking traffic in the intersection of Southcenter Blvd and Tukwila International Blvd.

He got out of his vehicle and began filming the scene while yelling at the officers thus causing them to have to split their attention between the suspect and him. The uninvolved male refused commands to stay back and continued blocking traffic with his vehicle while filming. Finally, he proceeded to walk right up within inches of the suspect while disregarding officers warnings to stay back and warnings that the suspect was armed with a knife. His actions forced officers to have to immediately move in to pull him away from the non-compliant suspect. His actions put himself, the suspect, the officers and the public in unnecessary danger while also escalating the situation.

A patrol sergeant immediately moved in and pulled the uninvolved male away from the suspect and placed him on the ground nearby while still trying to maintain visual on the non-compliant suspect. At this time, the uninvolved male attempted to kick the sergeant then began striking him with closed fists to the leg and groin areas. As this was happening, other officers moved in and detained the initial suspect. The initial suspect was arrested for Obstructing a Public Servant and Brandishing a Weapon. The uninvolved suspect was also detained. He was booked for Obstructing a Public Servant and Assaulting an Officer. In June of 2019, the same individual was arrested for Assaulting an Officer after he struck a different Tukwila officer during another incident while the officer was attempting to detain him.
    Up here in the Pacific Northwest where there is no shortage of anti-police chuckleheads. BLM bullshit is pretty popular up here. Well, thank God I live in southwest Washington in a pretty conservative part of the state. But I commute and work up amongst all the idiots in King County and Pierce County.

17. track 5 Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster

Default George Floyd & the protesting & rioting across the USA!

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    A tad unfair. It's an incredibly dangerous job.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    I’m not going to say that a job where you have multiple weapons and may deal with the worst of humanity isn’t dangerous. And policing does make the dangerous jobs list.

However, there’s some perspective to be had. Construction, agriculture workers, grounds maintenance, electrical linemen, grounds maintenance supervisors, construction supervisors, iron/steel workers, agricultural managers (like farmers), truck drivers, traveling salesmen, trash collectors, roofers, pilots, fishermen, loggers, are all more dangerous jobs than police. And if you take out car accidents from driving around all day (not that that is necessarily fair, because truck drivers and salesmen are on the list), cops slide down even further because it cuts the number of deaths in half.

My guess is the average person would put police much higher on the list than they are.

19. VH1986 Liked This Post
    Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    I’m not going to say that a job where you have multiple weapons and may deal with the worst of humanity isn’t dangerous. And policing does make the dangerous jobs list.

However, there’s some perspective to be had. Construction, agriculture workers, grounds maintenance, electrical linemen, grounds maintenance supervisors, construction supervisors, iron/steel workers, agricultural managers (like farmers), truck drivers, traveling salesmen, trash collectors, roofers, pilots, fishermen, loggers, are all more dangerous jobs than police. And if you take out car accidents from driving around all day (not that that is necessarily fair, because truck drivers and salesmen are on the list), cops slide down even further because it cuts the number of deaths in half.

My guess is the average person would put police much higher on the list than they are.

I knew LM would come with facts. I can't articulate like he does...

21. lovemachine97(Version 2), VH1986 Liked This Post
    Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

Ive worked my entire life in industries that are much more dangerous but don't enjoy the law enforcement bj. ..

Yeah. Not gonna convince me EVER.

23. VH1986 Liked This Post
    Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

You really think that? You know you one of my boys here. But you are an idiot on this. You ever been shot at? Do you actually know what it sounds like when a fucking POS shoots at you? On any level of anything. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

" that's so pussy ass" Brook.

Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick split up after 2 years of fucking ....I mean dating. edwardv.

25. JUNGLE DRUMMER, wombattt, MF5150 Liked This Post
    Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Well obviously LM would run his mouth. I bet he has been tons of battles before. Say, big man. You ever been shot at? Or had to return fire in a pinch? I bet not. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

" that's so pussy ass" Brook.

Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick split up after 2 years of fucking ....I mean dating. edwardv.

27. JUNGLE DRUMMER, wombattt Liked This Post