George Floyd & the protesting & rioting across the USA! - Page 420
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  1,517
Page 420 of 422 FirstFirst ... 320370410417418419420421422 LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 6330
  1. #6286
    Everybody Wants Some!!

    Join Date
    01.10.12
    Posts
    34,973
    Posts Per Day
    11.00
    Favorite VH Album

    The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 08:02 PM
    Likes (Given)
    1854
    Likes (Received)
    1647
    Thanks (Given)
    22621
    Thanks (Received)
    19663

    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

    Default

    Lancaster protesters held on whopping $1 million bail each after alleged riots
    12 adults, 1 juvenile charged for allegedly rioting early Monday






    https://www.foxnews.com/us/lancaster...-alleged-riots
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

    "But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

    "Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

    'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

    "I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

    "My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

    "But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

  2. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
  3. #6287
    Runnin' With The Devil
    KS 5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.07.07
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    1,377
    Posts Per Day
    0.29
    Favorite VH Album

    1984, VH1, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    ATBL, China Town
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 02:31 PM
    Likes (Given)
    347
    Likes (Received)
    171
    Thanks (Given)
    1889
    Thanks (Received)
    601


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!15,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    Wait a second, I thought you were just claiming the other day you aren't a leftist? If you aren't then you shouldn't be offended by what he said.
    Oh, FFS lol. I consider myself centre left, which makes me an extreme socialist Marxist here. I try to address the concerns that right-leaning members say have been ignored, & get shit for that as well
    "People ask me how far I've come. And I tell them twelve feet: from the audience to the stage." - David Lee Roth

  4. VH1986 Liked This Post
  5. #6288
    Hot For Teacher

    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    14,405
    Posts Per Day
    3.60
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 07:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    9
    Likes (Received)
    39
    Thanks (Given)
    843
    Thanks (Received)
    2306

    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW View Post
    He will claim injustice and racism. He's dumb. He's a great at basketball though! And making money off of cheap shoe labor.
    Nothing screams hero like being able to toss a ball at a basket.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

    "See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

  6. edwardv Liked This Post
  7. #6289
    Hang 'Em High

    Join Date
    06.05.03
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,042
    Posts Per Day
    3.01
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 09:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    88
    Likes (Received)
    192
    Thanks (Given)
    1306
    Thanks (Received)
    4442

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    A few things can be true at the same time. We desperately need reform, and also the shooting of those cops in LA was awful and terrible. I hope they catch and prosecute him.

    At the same time, there was misconduct in 54% of all cases where it turns out an innocent person was convicted. The worse the charges, the more likely the misconduct. At the state level, it was cops 35% of the time and prosecutors 30%. Most common, 44% of the time, the issue was withholding or ignoring exculpatory evidence. So this kind of stuff is punished to the full extent of the law, when people spend months, years, and sometimes decades in jail for no reason, right?

    Nope. Only in 17% of the cases where misconduct is discovered are police or prosecutors disciplined (but it's definitely more likely for cops to be held accountable than prosecutors). )https://www.law.umich.edu/special/ex...e_Innocent.pdf)

    Killing those cops in cold blood was awful, awful, awful. Yet, there is still reform that needs to happen. Hopefully we can juggle these ideas.

  8. #6290
    Hang 'Em High
    JUNGLE DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.20.07
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,504
    Posts Per Day
    3.57
    Favorite VH Album

    WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 08:34 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2968
    Likes (Received)
    886
    Thanks (Given)
    48590
    Thanks (Received)
    14288

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Lancaster protesters held on whopping $1 million bail each after alleged riots
    12 adults, 1 juvenile charged for allegedly rioting early Monday






    https://www.foxnews.com/us/lancaster...-alleged-riots
    Good. Fucking douchebags. They probably would've been happy if the officer let the POS stab him.

  9. #6291
    Forum Frontman
    fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.22.08
    Age
    41
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18,521
    Posts Per Day
    4.03
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

    @
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    459
    Thanks (Given)
    1404
    Thanks (Received)
    8511


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    Nothing screams hero like being able to toss a ball at a basket.
    In the black community he might as well be Jesus.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #6292
    Forum Frontman
    fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.22.08
    Age
    41
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18,521
    Posts Per Day
    4.03
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

    @
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    459
    Thanks (Given)
    1404
    Thanks (Received)
    8511


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    A few things can be true at the same time. We desperately need reform, and also the shooting of those cops in LA was awful and terrible. I hope they catch and prosecute him.

    At the same time, there was misconduct in 54% of all cases where it turns out an innocent person was convicted. The worse the charges, the more likely the misconduct. At the state level, it was cops 35% of the time and prosecutors 30%. Most common, 44% of the time, the issue was withholding or ignoring exculpatory evidence. So this kind of stuff is punished to the full extent of the law, when people spend months, years, and sometimes decades in jail for no reason, right?

    Nope. Only in 17% of the cases where misconduct is discovered are police or prosecutors disciplined (but it's definitely more likely for cops to be held accountable than prosecutors). )https://www.law.umich.edu/special/ex...e_Innocent.pdf)

    Killing those cops in cold blood was awful, awful, awful. Yet, there is still reform that needs to happen. Hopefully we can juggle these ideas.
    In California what’s the point of prosecuting them? They will get a reduced sentence. The dude was black. Racism, yadda yadda yadda and he’ll get 5 years if he’s lucky. The fucking dude he did this knows this. Now if he was gonna get a needle for it he probably would’ve thought twice.

    California, Oregon, Minnesota,Washington, New York, and Illinois are fucked judiciously. I expect a mass exodus of residents from these states because of all this.

    Spin it how you want, you shot a cop, you die. And I hope to god the feds take the case over if they catch that asshat who shot those cops in LA.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #6293
    Hang 'Em High

    Join Date
    06.05.03
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,042
    Posts Per Day
    3.01
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 09:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    88
    Likes (Received)
    192
    Thanks (Given)
    1306
    Thanks (Received)
    4442

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    In California what’s the point of prosecuting them? They will get a reduced sentence. The dude was black. Racism, yadda yadda yadda and he’ll get 5 years if he’s lucky. The fucking dude he did this knows this. Now if he was gonna get a needle for it he probably would’ve thought twice.

    California, Oregon, Minnesota,Washington, New York, and Illinois are fucked judiciously. I expect a mass exodus of residents from these states because of all this.

    Spin it how you want, you shot a cop, you die. And I hope to god the feds take the case over if they catch that asshat who shot those cops in LA.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m not sure what your point is. I’m not spinning anything for the guy who shot those cops. I mean, I don’t agree with the death penalty, but otherwise, kill anyone for no reason, penalty should be harsh.

    I’m only saying what he did is terrible and at the same time we need of reform. Both are true.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. VH1986 Liked This Post
  13. #6294
    Forum Frontman
    fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.22.08
    Age
    41
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18,521
    Posts Per Day
    4.03
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

    @
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    459
    Thanks (Given)
    1404
    Thanks (Received)
    8511


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    I’m not sure what your point is. I’m not spinning anything for the guy who shot those cops. I mean, I don’t agree with the death penalty, but otherwise, kill anyone for no reason, penalty should be harsh.

    I’m only saying what he did is terrible and at the same time we need of reform. Both are true.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Point is, what is the point of finding the guy? He’s gonna get off. You know it and I do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #6295
    Hot For Teacher
    BREW CREW's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.00
    Age
    48
    Posts
    12,876
    Posts Per Day
    1.71
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

    09.21.20 @ 08:35 PM
    Likes (Given)
    16
    Likes (Received)
    100
    Thanks (Given)
    222
    Thanks (Received)
    914


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KS 5150 View Post
    I didn't see the post until this morning,. I have a job & was very busy yesterday. I agree with Brook that the female officer is a hero. Believe me, I completely agree that this act towards the officers was absolutely reprehensible, no matter who the perpetrator was.

    p.s. thanks for calling me pathetic. It's good for the soul & the ego
    Struck a nerve? Geez.
    Just go for it!

  15. #6296
    Hot For Teacher
    BREW CREW's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.00
    Age
    48
    Posts
    12,876
    Posts Per Day
    1.71
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

    09.21.20 @ 08:35 PM
    Likes (Given)
    16
    Likes (Received)
    100
    Thanks (Given)
    222
    Thanks (Received)
    914


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Point is, what is the point of finding the guy? He’s gonna get off. You know it and I do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was it a guy?
    Just go for it!

  16. #6297
    Hang 'Em High

    Join Date
    06.05.03
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,042
    Posts Per Day
    3.01
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 09:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    88
    Likes (Received)
    192
    Thanks (Given)
    1306
    Thanks (Received)
    4442

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default George Floyd & the protesting & rioting across the USA!

    Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Point is, what is the point of finding the guy? He’s gonna get off. You know it and I do.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Back in 2013, a guy named Christopher Dorner declared he was going to kill some cops. He killed a Captain’s daughter and her fiance. He fired at two cops, killing one and severely injuring the other.

    A SoCal manhunt ensued. When he was discovered in Big Bear, he shot at two other officers and killed one.

    They trapped him in a house and got in a gun battle with dozens of cops. They “accidentally” set the place on fire. He killed himself before burning alive.

    These SoCal police were gonna burn the motherfucker alive for killing cops. And no one I know feels bad about it.

    Dorner was driving and cops were on the lookout for a gray Nissan Titan. He’s a chubby Black guy. Before finding him in Big Bear, a blue Toyota Tacoma with two older, Asian women were on their morning paper route. The police mistook a paper hitting the driveway as a gunshot, so 8 officers put 103 bullets into the truck. The officers were not disciplined in any way.

    My guess is, if they catch him, he’ll be lucky to be brought in alive.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by lovemachine97(Version 2); 09.15.20 at 06:38 PM.

  17. #6298
    Hang 'Em High
    JUNGLE DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.20.07
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,504
    Posts Per Day
    3.57
    Favorite VH Album

    WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 08:34 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2968
    Likes (Received)
    886
    Thanks (Given)
    48590
    Thanks (Received)
    14288

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

    Default

    I hope that POS isn't brought in alive. And if he does, he should fry.

  18. #6299
    I'm The One
    Pacfanweb's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.04.02
    Location
    Wake Forest, NC
    Posts
    2,533
    Posts Per Day
    0.38
    Favorite VH Album

    ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Outta Space
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 06:54 AM
    Likes (Given)
    11
    Likes (Received)
    64
    Thanks (Given)
    127
    Thanks (Received)
    931


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    In the black community he might as well be Jesus.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The value they place on athletes and pop culture is way out of kilter with where it ought to be, that's for sure.
    I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em. -
    Jimmy V

  19. #6300
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    jimmy812's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,708
    Posts Per Day
    1.63
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 06:59 PM
    Likes (Given)
    460
    Likes (Received)
    495
    Thanks (Given)
    1305
    Thanks (Received)
    657

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacfanweb View Post
    The value they place on athletes and pop culture is way out of kilter with where it ought to be, that's for sure.
    Exactly. That being said, Eddie Van Halen is a god.

  20. Dave's Dreidel Liked This Post
 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07.07.15, 01:20 PM
  2. Russia Today Kicks Reporter Off For Protesting Anti Gay Laws
    By bklynboy68 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08.21.13, 03:36 PM
  3. Students Damage Univeristy Gates While Protesting the President
    By Axxman300 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12.10.07, 04:36 PM
  4. Global Islamic Rioting; Part 2
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09.22.06, 05:51 AM
  5. Floyd v. non-Floyd Tremolos
    By oldno.7 in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09.19.02, 12:18 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •