The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

The U-Haul mystery has been solved. Some big name millionaires and billionaires involved.

HOLLY ZOLLER, FOUNDER OF THE BAIL PROJECT

HOLLY ZOLLER ADMITS LIVE ON PHONE SHE WAS IN THE U-HAUL AND RENTED IT

Video contains Zoller in U-haul.
    LOUISVILLE RIOTS 9/23 - Who is behind Antifa?

It's not just Georgie either

More video here

Video link also has video of her involvement in the 2017 Charlotesville riots^^
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Makes more sense as Jack Dorsey's involvement in Louisville come more into light

Twitter: ‘Louisville Will Burn’ Doesn’t Violate Our Rules

24 Sep 2020

A tweet encouraging arson in Louisville, Kentucky, posted a day before violent riots once again broke out across multiple American cities including Louisville, did not violate the Twitter rules, according to a spokeswoman for the social media giant, despite the company dedicating itself in 2018 to improving “conversational health” on the platform.

“Louisville, KY will burn tonight” tweeted Lee G News, the account of an independent black vlogger with a moderately sized following.

The tweet included a picture of the vlogger and one other person holding raised fists, wearing masks bearing the name “Breonna Taylor.”

While the account itself is not particularly influential, Twitter’s official response to the tweet indicates that the platform has a high tolerance for tweets promoting the domestic terrorist violence that has been endemic in American cities over the past four months.

“I can confirm that the Tweet referenced does not violate Twitter Rules,” a Twitter spokeswoman told Breitbart News.

The tweet was later deleted by the author, but evidence of its existence can be found in internet archives.

In the wake of the Breonna Taylor ruling, multiple other twitter users posted viral tweets with similar sentiments, with no action taken by Twitter to prevent their spread. In fact, it became a trending topic on the platform, which made a commitment to improve “conversational health” in 2018.

“…burn it all down,” said Guy Ben-Aharon, a Twitter user with a “verified” checkmark — the platform’s stamp of approval.

“I hope they burn Louisville down tonight … Burn it down, the college the precincts the whole thing,” said another user in a tweet that gained hundreds of retweets.

The violence being encouraged by Twitter users, with the tacit approval of the platform, has already led to two police officers being shot in the city of Louisville. The two officers are currently being treated and are reportedly in a stable condition.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...ate-our-rules/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 07:52 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    So nice to see that JD liked this post as well.

“When was the last time you heard of blacks cooperating with the police etc? Answer is never!”

Stellar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No I just understand track's frustration with the mobs and rioters and criminals who repeatedly don't heed the warnings of law enforcement.

But you can kiss my ass, a hypocrite who repeatedly makes racial wisecracks at Brook and who even drew the ire of the site owner with your anti-Semitic bullshit a few weeks back.

4. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

6. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Space
    Last Online

Today @ 08:53 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    So there was more clarification today.

It absolutely was a no-knock warrant. But police were not instructed to not execute that aspect. Instead, the officers on the scene say they called an audible at the last second and announced.

The boyfriend says they didn’t announce. 11 witnesses say they didn’t announce.

One witness who said in his first two interviews that they didn’t announce said in his third interview thsy they may have announced.

So…I’m going with they didn’t announce themselves.

2 reasons:

1: The other witnesses truly didn't hear the police announce.
    2: They lied.

Bottom line is, a witness DID hear them announce. Others not hearing it doesn't remotely mean they did not. It just means they didn't hear it. Or lied. But it's irrelevant either way.
    I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em. -
    Jimmy V

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 10:03 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Pacfanweb View Post
    2 reasons:

1: The other witnesses truly didn't hear the police announce.
    2: They lied.

Bottom line is, a witness DID hear them announce. Others not hearing it doesn't remotely mean they did not. It just means they didn't hear it. Or lied. But it's irrelevant either way.
    Or maybe the first witness lied

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Space
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    So nice to see that JD liked this post as well.

“When was the last time you heard of blacks cooperating with the police etc? Answer is never!”

Stellar.

He's not wrong. Blacks commit most of the crime per capita. Not debatable.

They commit half the murders...sometimes a little more, just using the raw numbers.
    So 13% of the population commits half the murders, year in, year out.

And most of the crime, per capita.

They also are uncooperative with police more than anyone else. This goes hand-in-hand with "committing most of the crime".

Hard to believe anyone needs an explanation of why that's the case.
    I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em. -
    Jimmy V

10. Wruff_ajax, Bad to the Bone Liked This Post
    I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Space
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Or maybe the first witness lied

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    So the witness lied, all the cops lied, and all the others who might not have even been able to hear the cops anyway are more credible now?

It was after midnight. Most folks are already in bed.

The grand jury found what it found.

Again, after midnight, they may well not have heard the cops announce, even though they did.

Or, they could have lied, just like with Michael Brown and the alleged witnesses lying about "hands up don't shoot", which was completely false.

I'm going to go with the cops, the witness, and the fact that Taylor's boyfriend shot at them and they were known drug dealers.
    Jimmy V

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

They commit half the murders...sometimes a little more, just using the raw numbers.

They also are uncooperative with police more than anyone else. This goes hand-in-hand with "committing most of the crime".

that's a mighty wide brush.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

So the witness lied, all the cops lied, and all the others who might not have even been able to hear the cops anyway are more credible now?

It was after midnight. Most folks are already in bed.

The grand jury found what it found.

Again, after midnight, they may well not have heard the cops announce, even though they did.

Or, they could have lied, just like with Michael Brown and the alleged witnesses lying about "hands up don't shoot", which was completely false.

I'm going to go with the cops, the witness, and the fact that Taylor's boyfriend shot at them and they were known drug dealers.
    I didn't say any of that but you're on a roll ...

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Today @ 08:38 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    No I just understand track's frustration with the mobs and rioters and criminals who repeatedly don't heed the warnings of law enforcement.

But you can kiss my ass, a hypocrite who repeatedly makes racial wisecracks at Brook and who even drew the ire of the site owner with your anti-Semitic bullshit a few weeks back.
    His frustration was with “blacks”. Glad you share the same frustration.

But you far-right Conservatives really are bigger snowflakes than anybody I know on the Left, to be honest.

I’m a racist and anti-Semite now.

My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

15. VH1986 Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

fyi - you can say "most of the crime - per capita". It's either most of the crime OR a higher crime per capita.

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Space
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    fyi - you can say "most of the crime - per capita". It's either most of the crime OR a higher crime per capita.
    How about this: last time I checked the numbers, I think blacks commit roughly 30% of the total crime overall. While being only 12 or 13% of the population.

Quibble with my wording if you like, but the fact of the matter is they are more likely to commit crimes than anyone else.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

How about this: last time I checked the numbers, I think blacks commit roughly 30% of the total crime overall. While being only 12 or 13% of the population.

Quibble with my wording if you like, but the fact of the matter is they are more likely to commit crimes than anyone else.
    we all know that's an issue. That doesn't make posts making it seem like all black people are the problem ok. Is the black cop that got shot yesterday part of the problem too?
    Last edited by It's Mike; 09.24.20 at 12:22 PM.

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

10.13.20 @ 06:21 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Serving so-called no-knock warrants for non-violent, victimless crimes is the problem. A mass murderer gets better treatment than this.

TK

20. MF5150, VH1986 Liked This Post