Unchained
    Last Online

Today @ 10:45 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster350,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Default George Floyd & the protesting & rioting across the USA!

People who deify George Floyd are just plain fucking annoying and stupid. You have to know that’s how our society works in situations like this though. To be angry about it, or to be surprised just isn’t worth your energy. That’s my two cents on that. I mean we made Rodney King a hero and he was a criminal too.

However a man committing the crime of passing a fake $20 bill should not pay for it with his life unless he pulled a weapon or tried to seriously harm others. And resisting arrest isn’t that. And if you think it is then a lot of very normal people have been guilty of resisting arrest. It happens all the time. And often with women as well in situations like domestic violence and DUI’s. Should we kill them too? The actions of Derek Chauvin were criminal, illegal, and they were not becoming of someone who should be carrying a badge and protecting the public. He got what he deserved, and he should go away for a long time. He is a sick racist pos.

In this scenario the jury absolutely did the right thing. Guy was guiltier than shit.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - The Internet's Largest Van Halen Fan Forum
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Check Out My YouTube Guitar Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar
    Direct Link To Subscribe To My Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar?sub_confirmation=1

Join the VHLinks Facebook Group!

2. MF5150, Dave's Dreidel Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Today @ 01:25 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable75,000 VHL Life Points

Default Police shoot/kill 16 yr old attacking people w knife,, release bodycam hrs later

Here's their next martyr. Knife wielding psycho Ma’Khia Bryant. Shot and killed today by Columbus police who arrived as she was attacking people with a knife.

Bodycam footage begins at 1:25

The shooting, which happened about 20 minutes before a guilty verdict was announced in the trial of Derek Chauvin, a former Minneapolis police officer who killed George Floyd, prompted hundreds to protest at the shooting site and Downtown.

The video shows an officer approaching a driveway with a group of young people standing there. In the video, it appears that the 16-year-old, identified now as Ma’Khia Bryant, who was moments later shot by police, pushes or swings at a person, who falls to the ground.

Bryant then appears to swing a knife at a girl who is on the hood of a car, and the officer fires his weapon what sounds like four times, striking Bryant, who died a short time later.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/...de/7309088002/
    ☩ ☩ ☩

Eruption

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    250 VHL Life PointsRookieWell-Liked

I think the officer was justified in this case but she had a knife why can't they shoot the leg to get her to fall in pain. Why do they always go for the vital organs first. That girl in pink had her dog with her and both came close to actually getting shot. An older male also kicked one of those girls in the head and should face charges. It's hard to tell what the hell happened to lead to this crazy situation but it's sad she didn't stop once the officer showed up. Maybe that young lady who got shot and died was on drugs or just psycho. Anyway I just don't understand why he couldn't just shoot her leg instead of her back where her vital organs are. Cops need better training on how to read situations like this instead of just using deadly force every time they show up and feel threatened. It's a sad situation and all happened so fast but if I was a cop in this situation I would have shot her in the leg to deescalate the situation. She would have fell to the ground in pain but would have lived. Instead she got executed basically, 4 rounds in the back. This is what is so frustrating about these domestic situations and why cops need better training.
    Last edited by VHrox12; 04.21.21 at 03:10 AM.

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

05.05.21 @ 10:48 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Here's their next martyr. Knife wielding psycho Ma’Khia Bryant. Shot and killed today by Columbus police who arrived as she was attacking people with a knife.

Bodycam footage begins at 1:25

The shooting, which happened about 20 minutes before a guilty verdict was announced in the trial of Derek Chauvin, a former Minneapolis police officer who killed George Floyd, prompted hundreds to protest at the shooting site and Downtown.

The video shows an officer approaching a driveway with a group of young people standing there. In the video, it appears that the 16-year-old, identified now as Ma’Khia Bryant, who was moments later shot by police, pushes or swings at a person, who falls to the ground.

Bryant then appears to swing a knife at a girl who is on the hood of a car, and the officer fires his weapon what sounds like four times, striking Bryant, who died a short time later.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/...de/7309088002/
    We now have a society that bends over backward to defend the criminals. Take guns away from law abiding citizens and mope and cry over career criminals
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

6. MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard100,000 VHL Life Points

I hope the burbs folks in Minny are scared to death over more riots or that if the cops police less. Serves them right for the people they have elected.

"Elections have consequences." - Barack Obama

I can't believe I voted out of protest because of the riots in these uber lefty cities.

They make the choices to empower the fringe.

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

Emperor of VHLinks.com
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Today @ 10:45 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster350,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Default George Floyd & the protesting & rioting across the USA!

I can’t imagine what would possess anyone to want to even be a police officer at this point. You’d have to be fucking crazy to want that as a career at this point.

You couldn’t pay me $1 million a year to do it.

I don’t know what the answer is in a scenario like that and that’s why I would never put myself in a position to have to make that decision. I can’t imagine the cop is celebrating killing a child, whether a deranged person or not, she still is a child. My daughter is 16. Of course she was going to kill another child. The bottom line is I don’t really have an answer and I am glad I am not a cop that has to make them. I don’t understand why they just can’t shoot someone in the shoulder or the leg. They need better training. Does everything have to be a kill shot in EVERY scenario?

For a lot of you this stuff is black-and-white and that’s fine I guess. It’s not for me. And a lot of you aren’t parents and I don’t really think you feel the same way about children as some of us do. I’m sorry I don’t think you do. You just see things a different way. So I just don’t cheer that a cop had to kill a child, whether a troubled child or not. Sorry. Whether justified or not.

There’s nothing good that comes from any of this.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - The Internet's Largest Van Halen Fan Forum
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Check Out My YouTube Guitar Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar
    Direct Link To Subscribe To My Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar?sub_confirmation=1

Join the VHLinks Facebook Group!

9. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    I can’t imagine what would possess anyone to want to even be a police officer at this point. You’d have to be fucking crazy to want that as a career at this point.

You couldn’t pay me $1 million a year to do it.

I don’t know what the answer is in a scenario like that and that’s why I would never put myself in a position to have to make that decision. I can’t imagine the cop is celebrating killing a child, whether a deranged person or not, she still is a child. My daughter is 16. Of course she was going to kill another child. The bottom line is I don’t really have an answer and I am glad I am not a cop that has to make them.

For a lot of you this stuff is black-and-white and that’s fine I guess. It’s not for me. And a lot of you aren’t parents and I don’t really think you feel the same way about children as some of us do. I’m sorry I don’t think you do. You just see things a different way. So I just don’t cheer that a cop had to kill a child. Sorry. Whether justified or not.
    Especially in a crap heap like Minnesota.

dis·grun·tled
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:03 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by VHrox12 View Post
    I think the officer was justified in this case but she had a knife why can't they shoot the leg to get her to fall in pain. Why do they always go for the vital organs first. That girl in pink had her dog with her and both came close to actually getting shot. An older male also kicked one of those girls in the head and should face charges. It's hard to tell what the hell happened to lead to this crazy situation but it's sad she didn't stop once the officer showed up. Maybe that young lady who got shot and died was on drugs or just psycho. Anyway I just don't understand why he couldn't just shoot her leg instead of her back where her vital organs are. Cops need better training on how to read situations like this instead of just using deadly force every time they show up and feel threatened. It's a sad situation and all happened so fast but if I was a cop in this situation I would have shot her in the leg to deescalate the situation. She would have fell to the ground in pain but would have lived. Instead she got executed basically, 4 rounds in the back. This is what is so frustrating about these domestic situations and why cops need better training.
    Probably should have sent a mini van of counselors instead of a few black & whites full of armed cops.

12. MD 5150, Wruff_ajax Liked This Post
    dis·grun·tled
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

‘We Cannot Rest:' Obama Releases Statement Following Derek Chauvin Verdict

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...rdict/2491389/

“Today, a jury in Minneapolis did the right thing.

“For almost a year, George Floyd’s death under the knee of a police officer has reverberated around the world – inspiring murals and marches, sparking conversations in living rooms and new legislation. But a more basic question has always remained: would justice be done?...

See what he did there?

Top Of The World
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

Today @ 01:04 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post

“Today, a jury in Minneapolis did the right thing.

“For almost a year, George Floyd’s death under the knee of a police officer has reverberated around the world – inspiring murals and marches, sparking conversations in living rooms and new legislation. But a more basic question has always remained: would justice be done?...

…..and rioting and arson and looting and murder and confiscation of private and public property by terrorist groups…..
    RIP EVH 1955-2020

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 01:19 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Probably should have sent a mini van of counselors instead of a few black & whites full of armed cops.
    People somehow think its so easy to just aim for the leg and bam, a person goes down. They fail to realize that hitting a moving target isn't the easiest thing to do. Plus they all forget that one of the largest arteries in the body runs in both legs. You hit that you are dead.

"Excuse me Mr attacker with a knife. Can you please hold your leg up and still so I can shoot it? I need to aim at the lower half of your leg too so I don't hit the femoral artery. Yeah a little to the left. That's it."

You are right. Send Maxine and a bunch of counselors to deescalate the situation. Maybe they can bring an acoustic guitar and sing Kumba Ya

dis·grun·tled
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    You do know that he once pointed a weapon at a woman and threatened to kill her, right?
    Never heard anything about this or his criminal record and drug use yesterday in all the praise that was bestowed upon him. Just a good, loving son and father.

Still... Chauvin got what he deserved.

Just one of those days when two piece of shit humans inadvertently cross paths.

17. edwardv, MD 5150, ziggysmalls Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 01:27 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Lots of two leg shit piles out there. Beware
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 12:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

I wonder how the other 3 cops are feeling.

Runnin' With The Devil
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Dreams
    Last Online

Today @ 12:16 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Elite Daily PosterWell-Liked5,000 VHL Life PointsMaster Praiser3 Months Registered

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    I wonder how the other 3 cops are feeling.
    Accessory to murder