Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:34 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW View Post
    Just a thought of mine. I think her husband/boyfriend made her do it. I think he is a control freak that made her dye her hair and wear skirts etc. I feel really bad for her since she seemed bored out of her mind.
    She didn't have to change her name since none of the BB stuff happened when she was around Saul. She bailed just before the shit hits the fan for over an entire year.
    I don't know that he's a control freak, it's just that she appears to have no ability to make a decision now--even when asked which ice cream she'd choose between vanilla and strawberry. lol He and her co-workers would ask her a question and she would respond with "I don't know, what do you think?" Really weird. EXCEPT when she talked to Gene, then she said "you know what I think? I think you should turn yourself in." Great scene.

My theory on her hair, is that she dyed it so she'd seem more bland. Blonde hair stands out. And she just wants to be completely average, just like her life has become. Like you said, changing her name wasn't necessary.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Still top notch. Just sort of wish they’d instead gone with a slightly different saturation level or a different color palette for the Gene stuff. Getting a little tired of the total black and white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, they kind of backed themselves into a corner with that. I thought maybe when all the flashbacks were done, they would bring the color back for the conclusion of the Gene storyline.

The brief glimpse of next week's ep shows a smashed up car and it was in color. I don't recognize that car from any previous episodes. So maybe...

Oh, and the poster image for this season features Gene in black and white putting on (or is he taking off?) a red coat--not unlike Saul would wear. Always thought that was interesting.

3. lovemachine97(Version 2) Liked This Post
    I'm The One

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Everybody Wants Some!!
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 12:20 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!Old Guard25,000 VHL Life Points

Kim has turned herself into the boring life she ran away from in Kansas (or wherever she was from). That call from Jimmy brought back everything she worked so hard to forget. She couldn’t live with that.
    Yep, yep, yep….

I think this ends with Jimmy in prison.

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 03:04 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedKnight Of Da Roundtable25,000 VHL Life Points

I don't know one other thing rhea is or has been in, but seems like a really good actress
    Dealing with it.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:16 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    I don't know one other thing rhea is or has been in, but seems like a really good actress
    I for whatever reason watched the sitcom Whitney when it came out and she was the friend. And then she later did a few episodes of Veep (such a great show).

But it seems like she did a lot of one episode stints. Good for her; she’s great.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    That meltdown scene on the bus was incredible. Kudos to Vince for keeping it one shot, made it so much more effective.

On Talking Saul he said he made her do a 2nd take because he hates having only one take of something. But he did say he used the 2nd take.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 05:58 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Yeah Rherhorn was great in Whitney. Kind of like a female version of Barnie Stinson on How I met Your Mother. Very good actress. Hope she gets an award or three for this season.

I don't think her boyfriend is doing anything to her. She is shut down and trying to escape. Like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. She got preggers and wanted to simply be a housewife so she tries to marry a record store employee. Boring life. LIkely hating it but has to remove herself from her past life and the guilt that she carries. When you think about her childhood with her mom, she simply doesn't want anything to do with her previous life. She obviously could be a lawyer. She isn't even trying.

Its simply going to be a bad ending for Jimmy. I remember Howard telling the both of them they just ruin people's lives. He is going to pay for his sins. He has no more plays. No more vacuums. No more Mike. He will be on the run so likely cannot even get his stash of money at the house since the cops will be arriving there shortly. Will go on the run, crash and likely get arrested or die.

Kim may show up to identify the body and that will be it

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

09.08.22 @ 08:15 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

I don't know what will happen in the finale, but I am betting it will be great. I am glad that VG and Co. keep things quiet.

I posted on another board that the finale will be 45 minutes of Jesse and Walt arguing in the RV and then 45 minutes of Gale setting up the lab. AND the final minute will be Gene in jail crying. HAHA....
    Just go for it!

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

From what I've read, there was one scene with Walt & Jesse which we saw, one scene with Jesse which we also saw, and Cranston filmed a scene that we haven't seen yet.

It was funny, during this week's cold open when Saul was throwing the ball against the wall, stalling time, and he eventually told his secretary to "send her in," my first thought was that Skyler was going to walk in. I thought it was a flashback to the car wash times. So glad it was Kim instead! lol

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:16 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

I do not understand decisions like not putting Talking Saul on AMC+.

The Full Bug
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

5150-Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

Today @ 02:46 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Well-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    From what I've read, there was one scene with Walt & Jesse which we saw, one scene with Jesse which we also saw, and Cranston filmed a scene that we haven't seen yet.

It was funny, during this week's cold open when Saul was throwing the ball against the wall, stalling time, and he eventually told his secretary to "send her in," my first thought was that Skyler was going to walk in. I thought it was a flashback to the car wash times. So glad it was Kim instead! lol
    The only scene that would really interest me with Walt would be if he visited Gene on his way back to New Mexico

Last episode comes in at 1 hour and 38 mins.

Lots of story left to tell

Also, Saul should call the Vacuum repair man and say hey, why didn't you send me to Maine or Alaska. I want my money back.

Ohama was always way too close. and we know now it had nothing to do with Kim being from there as to why he ended up there.
    Last edited by Michaels; 08.14.22 at 12:42 AM.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Michaels View Post
    The only scene that would really interest me with Walt would be if he visited Gene on his way back to New Mexico

Last episode comes in at 1 hour and 38 mins.

Lots of story left to tell

Also, Saul should call the Vacuum repair man and say hey, why didn't you send me to Maine or Alaska. I want my money back.

Ohama was always way too close. and we know now it had nothing to do with Kim being from there as to why he ended up there.
    Interesting thought, but I don't think Walt would have had any interest in looking up Gene while on his way back to NM. He was on a mission at that point.

Omaha is about 1000 miles away from ABQ--I'm still ok with that distance, it's not like he didn't have a new identity. Although, if I was Saul I definitely would have preferred a better location. lol

I was hoping Kim answered when Saul asked her "why Florida?" It's probably meaningless, but I was curious.

Looking forward to this. Not sure why there isn't a Talking Saul on after the series finale.

The Full Bug
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

5150-Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

Today @ 02:46 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Well-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Interesting thought, but I don't think Walt would have had any interest in looking up Gene while on his way back to NM. He was on a mission at that point.

Omaha is about 1000 miles away from ABQ--I'm still ok with that distance, it's not like he didn't have a new identity. Although, if I was Saul I definitely would have preferred a better location. lol

I was hoping Kim answered when Saul asked her "why Florida?" It's probably meaningless, but I was curious.

Looking forward to this. Not sure why there isn't a Talking Saul on after the series finale.

Clearly Walt wouldn't be going to Gene to say HI.. but I could see them figuring out a way for Walt to use Gene one more time.

Anyways, that flashback scene would have happened much earlier in the series if they were to use that angle.

How did they turn Kim into Flo from the insurance commercials?

I really have no guesses how this show ends. They have done a great job at keeping the viewers guessing.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 05:58 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

I may have forgotten a bit of how BB ended with the end of everything.

Did Saul jet before Walt bit it? That said I am pretty sure Vaccums R Us wouldn't tell Walt where Gene was at. I imagine it wil be at the office discussing matters of the law. How they know they are criminals and are good at their job. Maybe some moral discussions because both guys were not evil per say but ended up finding success in acting evil

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Michaels View Post
    Clearly Walt wouldn't be going to Gene to say HI.. but I could see them figuring out a way for Walt to use Gene one more time.

Anyways, that flashback scene would have happened much earlier in the series if they were to use that angle.

How did they turn Kim into Flo from the insurance commercials?

I really have no guesses how this show ends. They have done a great job at keeping the viewers guessing.
    Of course he wouldn't be dropping in to say 'hi.' I think Saul made it very clear at the end of BB when he was adamantly telling Walt it was over.

"Saul Gone" tonight!!