Last Online

Today @ 09:07 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life PointsElite Daily Poster

Annual Tuition & Costs
    The annual tuition to attend Columbia University in the City of New York is $62,570. The cost is the same for both in-state and out-of-state students. Room and board fees are an additional $16,286. Right now at Columbia there might be some 19 year old genius Jewish student who finds a cure for cancer or kidney disease 10 years from now.

Fuck them for hating Jews

Sent from my TMRV065G using Tapatalk
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

2. ziggysmalls, sinner's swing Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 08:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points

Have members of your government come out and said anything? I know that most of the federal liberals (including the PM) have about the sickening protests this weekend.

Sent from my SM-S711W using Tapatalk

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    What the fuck happened to hate crime legislation in the country?

Or do you have to be black to exercise that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Have members of your government come out and said anything? I know that most of the federal liberals (including the PM) have about the sickening protests this weekend.

Mike you won’t hear shit. He’s trying to carry the Muslims in Michigan.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 12:46 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Nobody is going to say anything.,

its not like this wasn't in the news a few months ago with Harvard. These students should see if they can get NIL money from the DNC.

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 04:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    Nobody is going to say anything.,

its not like this wasn't in the news a few months ago with Harvard. These students should see if they can get NIL money from the DNC.
    The same people that have been funding the burning and destroying of the country every cycle are behind this. This is the new Occupy/Antifa/BLM.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

8. sinner's swing, Dr5115 Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Alan Dershowitz No Longer Feels Loyal to the Democratic Party

Matt Margolis
    7:46 PM on April 22, 2024

On Monday, famed lawyer and Harvard Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz announced he no longer feels any loyalty to the Democratic Party in light of its tolerance of antisemitism.

During an interview on the “Just the News, No Noise” show, Dershowitz expressed profound disappointment in his party's failure to address the pro-Palestine demonstrations at Columbia University that have been ongoing since last Wednesday.

“We're hearing nothing from Democrats. We are hearing nothing from Chuck Schumer,” Dershowitz explained. “We're hearing nothing really direct from President Biden. He made a very disappointing statement. In the same breath, he talked about the demonstrators in passing and he said, ‘but you have to understand the Palestinian situation.’ No, you don't have to understand the Palestinian situation. When people are calling for rape and murder and beheading. The Democrats are an extraordinary disappointment."

"I am no longer presumptively voting for Democrats," he added. "I'm gonna vote for whoever is the best candidate, that may include Democrats, but I have no loyalty anymore to the party.”

Dershowitz criticized college admissions practices and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) policies, which he argued have contributed to the recent issues observed at prestigious universities.

“Many of the students [protesting] today are unqualified students,” Dershowitz said. “They were admitted because of DEI. They were admitted because Qatar and other Arab countries are paying for foreign students. These are not the best and the brightest students, they are the loudest students, but they're certainly not students who are looking out for the best interests of America.”

The former Ivy League professor additionally claimed that Jewish students are being treated like “third-class citizens,” and that what has erupted in the country over the Israel-Palestine war is worse than the January 6 riot on Capitol Hill in 2021.

“What we're seeing is something that I believe, and this is going to be very controversial, I believe is potentially more dangerous than January 6, which was terrible, and than Charlottesville, which was terrible,” Dershowitz said. “Because those didn't involve as many students, not as many elite people, as many future leaders. We're hearing the future leaders of America chanting ‘We are Hamas.’ In other words, ‘we are rapists. We believe in raping Jewish women. We are beheaders. We are kidnappers. We are murderers.’ That's what they're chanting. And these are people who will run for Congress ... 10 years from now, who will be partners at law firms, and who will be working in the editorial rooms of CNN, and the New York Times.”

On Sunday, the Orthodox rabbi at Columbia University and Barnard College issued a statement advising Jewish students to flee campus and return home for their own safety because of ongoing demonstrations by anti-Israel activists.

Rabbi Elie Buechler, director of OU-LJIC at Columbia/Barnard, urged students via WhatsApp to leave campus "as soon as possible" prior to the onset of Passover. He emphasized the urgency of the situation, noting that "what we are witnessing in and around campus is terrible and tragic."

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/20...oogle_vignette
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

10. sinner's swing Liked This Post
    I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

Today @ 09:29 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan Praiser25,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life PointsOld GuardSupremely-Liked

These protesting peckerheads wouldn't last a month in the real world.

Willing to bet, at minimum, 80% of them still rely on mommy & daddy (whether that be biological or of the sugar variant) financially & also willing to bet a good portion of them still live at home and have no bills.

12. sinner's swing, It's Mike Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 09:07 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life PointsElite Daily Poster

Dershowitz...Lolita Express

Someone is paying protestors. Soros?

10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

14. sinner's swing Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Alan Dershowitz No Longer Feels Loyal to the Democratic Party

Matt Margolis
    7:46 PM on April 22, 2024

On Monday, famed lawyer and Harvard Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz announced he no longer feels any loyalty to the Democratic Party in light of its tolerance of antisemitism.

During an interview on the “Just the News, No Noise” show, Dershowitz expressed profound disappointment in his party's failure to address the pro-Palestine demonstrations at Columbia University that have been ongoing since last Wednesday.

“We're hearing nothing from Democrats. We are hearing nothing from Chuck Schumer,” Dershowitz explained. “We're hearing nothing really direct from President Biden. He made a very disappointing statement. In the same breath, he talked about the demonstrators in passing and he said, ‘but you have to understand the Palestinian situation.’ No, you don't have to understand the Palestinian situation. When people are calling for rape and murder and beheading. The Democrats are an extraordinary disappointment."

"I am no longer presumptively voting for Democrats," he added. "I'm gonna vote for whoever is the best candidate, that may include Democrats, but I have no loyalty anymore to the party.”

Dershowitz criticized college admissions practices and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) policies, which he argued have contributed to the recent issues observed at prestigious universities.

“Many of the students [protesting] today are unqualified students,” Dershowitz said. “They were admitted because of DEI. They were admitted because Qatar and other Arab countries are paying for foreign students. These are not the best and the brightest students, they are the loudest students, but they're certainly not students who are looking out for the best interests of America.”

The former Ivy League professor additionally claimed that Jewish students are being treated like “third-class citizens,” and that what has erupted in the country over the Israel-Palestine war is worse than the January 6 riot on Capitol Hill in 2021.

“What we're seeing is something that I believe, and this is going to be very controversial, I believe is potentially more dangerous than January 6, which was terrible, and than Charlottesville, which was terrible,” Dershowitz said. “Because those didn't involve as many students, not as many elite people, as many future leaders. We're hearing the future leaders of America chanting ‘We are Hamas.’ In other words, ‘we are rapists. We believe in raping Jewish women. We are beheaders. We are kidnappers. We are murderers.’ That's what they're chanting. And these are people who will run for Congress ... 10 years from now, who will be partners at law firms, and who will be working in the editorial rooms of CNN, and the New York Times.”

On Sunday, the Orthodox rabbi at Columbia University and Barnard College issued a statement advising Jewish students to flee campus and return home for their own safety because of ongoing demonstrations by anti-Israel activists.

Rabbi Elie Buechler, director of OU-LJIC at Columbia/Barnard, urged students via WhatsApp to leave campus "as soon as possible" prior to the onset of Passover. He emphasized the urgency of the situation, noting that "what we are witnessing in and around campus is terrible and tragic."

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/20...oogle_vignette
    I am starting to hate the youth of this country.

16. sinner's swing Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    Dershowitz...Lolita Express

Someone is paying protestors. Soros?

Bingo.

Same people that brought you all the other riots. ACT BLUE who fundraises for Dems is connected also.

18. Cole_5150 Liked This Post
    I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

Today @ 09:29 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan Praiser25,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life PointsOld GuardSupremely-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    I am starting to hate the youth of this country.

Way ahead of you.

I've thought about writing a book called "The Millennial Who Fucking Hates Millennials - And Don't Get Me Started On Anyone Younger"

20. edwardv, sinner's swing Liked This Post
    Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

05.16.24 @ 09:25 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    cheering Hamas? Certainly the people who brought this brutal regime into power have to accept responsibility for the heartbreaking destruction of their country and death of innocents. As horrific as it is, Israel cannot survive until Hamas is completely destroyed. The world has seen what happens when you stop short of the ultimate goal, and the inhumane nature of the Hamas attacks on Israel does not lead me to have any sympathy for the leadership. Still you have to be heartless not to ache at the suffering of the people of Gaza. But that's what Hamas has wrought. There could have been no other response to their attack than this. So to cheer Hamas is to cheer the annihilation of Gaza, Hamas went on a suicide mission and took their entire country with them. Cheering that? WTF

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Israeli minister torches Biden's 'harmful' leadership: 'I'd vote for Trump'
    'I’d vote for Trump and Republicans,' said Israeli Minister of Diaspora Affairs Amichai Chikli

April 24, 2024 11:00am EDT

Former President Trump would better serve the interests of Israel and the Jewish people amid its war with Hamas and amid regional tensions with Hezbollah and Iran than President Biden, according to an Israeli government minister, who said he wished he could vote for the presumptive Republican nominee.

Israeli Minister of Diaspora Affairs Amichai Chikli said Wednesday that Biden was "harming Israel" and his policies were weak in the face of growing threats. He also said he would vote for Trump if he was allowed to participate in American elections.

"The U.S. is not projecting strength under [Biden’s] leadership, and it’s harming Israel and other countries," said Chikli, a member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party, according to the Times of Israel.

"He said ‘Don’t’ at the start of the war — to Hezbollah, as well as Iran. We saw the result," the minister added, a reference to Iran’s unprecedented direct attack on Israel with hundreds of missiles and drones. "If I were an American citizen with the right to vote, I’d vote for Trump and Republicans."

The comment comes as Israel has crossed the 200th day of its war with Hamas in Gaza earlier this week.

Biden initially supported Israel’s right to defend itself from the Hamas-led terror attack on Oct. 7, 2023, the deadliest attack in Israel’s history. However, as the number of Palestinian casualties continued to increase, Biden appeared to shift his support and has criticized Israel.

Biden also struggled to negotiate with Congress to quickly approve additional financial and military support for Israel, which ultimately cleared the Senate on Tuesday. Biden is expected to sign the legislation into law on Wednesday.

The Democratic president has also had a noticeable shift in his language and, on Monday, urged people to learn from the violent antisemitic protests on college campuses, which he also condemned.

"I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I have set up a program to deal with that. I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians and how they're being treated," Biden told reporters on Monday.

Biden's comment was quickly compared to what Trump said in 2017 about the Charlottesville, Virginia, riots, when he cast "blame on both sides" and said there were "very fine people, on both sides."

Chikli’s comment on Wednesday drew a rebuke from Israel’s opposition leader, which gave him a moment to clarify his remark.

"Biden is a friend of Israel, but he’s under intense pressure that is affecting him and creating real damage to relations between the countries," Chikli said, per Times of Israel.

On Tuesday, Trump also commented on the anti-Israel protests happening at elite U.S. colleges and universities.

"What's going on at the college level… Columbia, NYU and others is a disgrace," Trump said ahead of entering Manhattan court on Tuesday. "And it's really on Biden."

Trump also addressed Biden, saying: "He's got the wrong words. He doesn't know who he's backing. And it's a mess."

"What's going on is a disgrace to our country. And it's all Biden's fault, and everybody knows it. He's got no message, he's got no compassion and doesn't know what he's doing," Trump continued, adding Biden is the "worst president in the history of our country."

During a monologue last week, Fox News’ Sean Hannity also bashed Biden and said the Oct. 7 attack "might not have been possible without Joe Biden's policy of appeasement and the enrichment of Iran."

"Iran has also rapidly accelerated their nuclear program, and now they have attacked Israel directly for the first time in history, only two days after Biden issued this very tepid warning, before shuffling off to the beach for what was supposed to be a relaxing weekend," Hannity said.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel...hip-vote-trump

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 08:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points

These are the brilliant people you are dealing with.

https://twitter.com/Osint613/status/...gEbNZoeUQ&s=19

24. edwardv Liked This Post