HAGAR/ROTH Summer Tour: It's On! - Mar. 20, 2002
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    I'm The One

    Join Date
    06.04.01
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,193
    Posts Per Day
    0.45
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning, and the rest of the first 6 albums!
    Favorite VH Song

    Everthing off of the first 6 albums!
    Last Online

    01.10.09 @ 02:07 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    HAGAR/ROTH Summer Tour: It's On! - Mar. 20, 2002

    According to Hits Daily Double, the proposed summer outing featuring former VAN HALEN vocalists David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar is a done deal, with the initial dates due to be announced in the coming weeks.

    http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/

    can anyone access hits daily double???

  2. #2
    The Full Bug
    Van Gully's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.23.00
    Posts
    2,459
    Posts Per Day
    0.33
    Last Online

    04.28.18 @ 04:59 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    64

    Good. I hope it's true. Ed and Alex need a wake up call.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

  3. #3
    Top Of The World
    Guitar Shark's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.08.01
    Age
    50
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    4,334
    Posts Per Day
    0.62
    Favorite VH Song

    Mean Street
    Last Online

    03.01.10 @ 11:22 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    4


    Donor

    http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

    It's still on their Rumor Mill page. NOT confirmed yet.

  4. #4
    5150

    Join Date
    12.11.01
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    561
    Posts Per Day
    0.08
    Favorite VH Album

    Dave stuff
    Favorite VH Song

    Can\'t just have one...
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Blabbermouth says this, but besides the original piece on the tour, there's nothing new on Hits DailyDouble that says it's official.
    "I read somewhere that 77 per cent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 per cent who are apparently doing<br />quite well for themselves." - Jerry Garcia (Grateful Dead)

  5. #5
    I'm The One

    Join Date
    06.04.01
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,193
    Posts Per Day
    0.45
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning, and the rest of the first 6 albums!
    Favorite VH Song

    Everthing off of the first 6 albums!
    Last Online

    01.10.09 @ 02:07 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    well ok

  6. #6
    Runnin' With The Devil

    Join Date
    12.28.01
    Age
    54
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    1,747
    Posts Per Day
    0.25
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Mean Street
    Last Online

    12.15.20 @ 07:21 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    5
    Thanks (Received)
    2


    Donor

    Achievements:
    15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable
    Originally posted by Guitar Shark:
    http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

    It's still on their Rumor Mill page. NOT confirmed yet.
    I would like to check this out but any site that Forces you to logon in order to even view its front page is a piece of shit and hardly worth the time. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Little Dreamer

    Join Date
    03.13.02
    Location
    Deep in a cave in the Southeast Mountain Range of Afghanistan. Enjoy your stay.
    Posts
    9
    Posts Per Day
    0.00
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Originally posted by ericgtr:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Guitar Shark:
    http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

    It's still on their Rumor Mill page. NOT confirmed yet.
    I would like to check this out but any site that Forces you to logon in order to even view its front page is a piece of shit and hardly worth the time. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]A-FUCKING-MEN!
    99% of being smart is knowing you're an idiot...

  8. #8
    Romeo Delight

    Join Date
    12.17.01
    Location
    Somewhere in The United States
    Posts
    133
    Posts Per Day
    0.02
    Favorite VH Album

    ALL!!!
    Favorite VH Song

    ALL!..Except "Loss of Control"
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Man...what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall at 5150 right now!!!
    "Are you the guy with the Van Halen tickets?"<br /><br />"I might be....."

  9. #9
    Bullethead

    Join Date
    10.28.00
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    351
    Posts Per Day
    0.05
    Favorite VH Album

    fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

    almost all of them
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Originally posted by Mike Damone:
    Man...what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall at 5150 right now!!!
    Yep Ed and Al have to be pissed.
    "hello trouble! looking for a place to happen?"<br />dlr-6/23/01

  10. #10
    Top Of The World
    Mario VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.18.99
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    3,780
    Posts Per Day
    0.49
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    10.06.20 @ 06:10 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    3

    Achievements:
    VHLinks Proud!15,000 VHL Life PointsThee King
    I honestly doubt that Ed and Al lose any sleep over the wheelings and dealings of their ex frontmen.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"

  11. #11
    Romeo Delight

    Join Date
    12.17.01
    Location
    Somewhere in The United States
    Posts
    133
    Posts Per Day
    0.02
    Favorite VH Album

    ALL!!!
    Favorite VH Song

    ALL!..Except "Loss of Control"
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Hey guys, I know I've been here a relatively short time. I read all the crap that's posted here by people "in the know", and by people who knows someone who knows someone, etc., etc., and take it all with a grain, a very small grain, of salt.

    This is what I was told a mere 10 minutes ago by my best friend who received info from an Atomic Punks member via his private line:

    1. There is a hardcore "no comment" on the issue of Bryan leaving the Punks for greener, or temporary, Dave pastures. This member and Dave *have* spoken, and right now everything is in a circling pattern, so to speak. When pressed, again he was told "No Comment!".

    2. This whole Dave and Sam tour. Is it true? Is it untrue? This person was told, by the same member, that it is a rumor that is so beyond control it's not even funny. Granted, Hagar's web site has posted the info, it's all over here, and it's all over vh@yahoogroups like a diaper rash gone mad, but that's what this person was told.

    As much as I hate playing word games with "this person", "Atomic Punks band member", etc., especially since it's done with such sickening regularity here, I am respecting this person's privacy and any subsequent "friendship" he might have with this member. It has nothing to do with burning any bridges between both of these gentlemen to the point where any benefits are erased, because there are none. This member is a very congenial person, more so than anyone would think.

    If anyone wants to flame me, go ahead. After all the bogus crap we've been fed here for so long, I'll understand completely. You don't know who to trust anymore, and I've been frustrated beyond belief when that shit happens. But, remember that in my short time here I've never started or spread anything false or misleading, or had the need to start flaming someone just because I had nothing else better to do. I hope that accounts for something, in the very least. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Are you the guy with the Van Halen tickets?"<br /><br />"I might be....."

  12. #12
    Bullethead

    Join Date
    02.20.00
    Location
    Logan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    490
    Posts Per Day
    0.06
    Last Online

    12.31.69 @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    I find it very interesting that all present and former bandmates of Edward & Alex VanHalen are ready to do what they do best, Rock-N-Roll... I wonder what this implies??? Any guesses?
    "What is understood don't need to be discussed. 'Aint that right Edward?'" Sammy Hagar, Right Here Right Now

  13. #13
    Big Bad Bill

    Join Date
    10.20.01
    Location
    Somewhere in NJ
    Posts
    1,182
    Posts Per Day
    0.17
    Favorite VH Album

    1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Little Guitars
    Last Online

    05.07.15 @ 01:27 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Originally posted by Mike Damone:
    Hey guys, I know I've been here a relatively short time. I read all the crap that's posted here by people "in the know", and by people who knows someone who knows someone, etc., etc., and take it all with a grain, a very small grain, of salt.

    This is what I was told a mere 10 minutes ago by my best friend who received info from an Atomic Punks member via his private line:

    1. There is a hardcore "no comment" on the issue of Bryan leaving the Punks for greener, or temporary, Dave pastures. This member and Dave *have* spoken, and right now everything is in a circling pattern, so to speak. When pressed, again he was told "No Comment!".

    2. This whole Dave and Sam tour. Is it true? Is it untrue? This person was told, by the same member, that it is a rumor that is so beyond control it's not even funny. Granted, Hagar's web site has posted the info, it's all over here, and it's all over vh@yahoogroups like a diaper rash gone mad, but that's what this person was told.

    As much as I hate playing word games with "this person", "Atomic Punks band member", etc., especially since it's done with such sickening regularity here, I am respecting this person's privacy and any subsequent "friendship" he might have with this member. It has nothing to do with burning any bridges between both of these gentlemen to the point where any benefits are erased, because there are none. This member is a very congenial person, more so than anyone would think.

    If anyone wants to flame me, go ahead. After all the bogus crap we've been fed here for so long, I'll understand completely. You don't know who to trust anymore, and I've been frustrated beyond belief when that shit happens. But, remember that in my short time here I've never started or spread anything false or misleading, or had the need to start flaming someone just because I had nothing else better to do. I hope that accounts for something, in the very least. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    OMG!!!! No, REALLY.... I believe you!
    The Pumpkinhead!

    "After three decades you still don't get the fact that VH the band was greater than the sum of all of its parts -- and those parts fit perfectly together, especially in the CVH lineup." - Delighted Romeo, Hit the nail right on the God Damn Head!!!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Did The Roth/Hagar Tour of 2002 change anyone's opinion of Sam or Dave??
    By Blind Lemon Loons in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08.14.05, 10:39 AM
  2. Tour Dates: Sammy Hagar & David Lee Roth Tour 2002
    By Fontcow in forum "Song For Song" Tour 2002
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 04.20.02, 01:06 PM
  3. Various articles on the Roth/Hagar Tour 2002!!!!!
    By DLR'sCock in forum "Song For Song" Tour 2002
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04.18.02, 12:35 PM
  4. Tour Dates: Sammy Hagar & David Lee Roth Tour 2002
    By Fontcow in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04.16.02, 11:26 PM
  5. Summer Tour 2002
    By shooter666 in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12.13.01, 05:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •