Evan Seinfeld
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46

Thread: Evan Seinfeld

  1. #1
    Eruption

    Join Date
    12.12.01
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    236
    Posts Per Day
    0.03
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    All, but a VERY few!
    Last Online

    03.19.19 @ 03:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    10

    Evan Seinfeld

    For those of you who don't know who Evan Seinfeld is; he is the bassist for Biohazard. He is married to porn star Tera Patrick and was on the VH1 reality series Supergroup.

    When I was browsing Ed's girlfriend's Myspace page the other day, one of her friends posted a message that said, "Say hi to Evan and Tera for me." This means she is in direct contact with Evan through her connection to porn.

    What if the promoters shoot down Wolfie on bass for the 2007 tour? I'd bet ANY money Evan Seinfeld will be the next bassist in Van Halen. In fact, I bet they've already jammed.

  2. #2
    Hang 'Em High
    chefcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.01.02
    Location
    A Confederacy of Dunces
    Posts
    19,370
    Posts Per Day
    2.83
    Last Online

    03.07.10 @ 07:18 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    17

    The only reason on Earth to have Evan Seinfeld on a stage or in a room is because he may bring Tera Patrick along. He is an obnoxious simpleton. His presence anywhere is merely tolerated by others in order to have his wife around.

    Thanks for creating a scenario in which Van Halen could even sink lower.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

  3. #3
    Mean Street
    Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    49,352
    Posts Per Day
    9.37
    Last Online

    Today @ 08:49 PM
    Likes (Given)
    530
    Likes (Received)
    1933
    Thanks (Given)
    2544
    Thanks (Received)
    11834


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evhesq View Post
    For those of you who don't know who Evan Seinfeld is; he is the bassist for Biohazard. He is married to porn star Tera Patrick and was on the VH1 reality series Supergroup.

    When I was browsing Ed's girlfriend's Myspace page the other day, one of her friends posted a message that said, "Say hi to Evan and Tera for me." This means she is in direct contact with Evan through her connection to porn.

    What if the promoters shoot down Wolfie on bass for the 2007 tour? I'd bet ANY money Evan Seinfeld will be the next bassist in Van Halen. In fact, I bet they've already jammed.
    You is Silly!

  4. #4
    Eruption

    Join Date
    12.12.01
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    236
    Posts Per Day
    0.03
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    All, but a VERY few!
    Last Online

    03.19.19 @ 03:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    The only reason on Earth to have Evan Seinfeld on a stage or in a room is because he may bring Tera Patrick along. He is an obnoxious simpleton. His presence anywhere is merely tolerated by others in order to have his wife around.

    Thanks for creating a scenario in which Van Halen could even sink lower.
    You are welcome! I don't deny Evan is an ass, but you must admit, this is a VERY plausible scenario. This is especially true when you consider the influence of his girlfriend while they are "In love." He's her friend. I guarantee they have been around each other socially, probably at "The gathering" and the subject of music had to have come up at one point in time. This more than likely led to a "You'll have to come up to 5150 and jam!" type of invite. Like it or not, this is a plausible scenario.

  5. #5
    Big Bad Bill
    Model Citizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.29.04
    Age
    50
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,023
    Posts Per Day
    0.17
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained..
    Last Online

    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Likes (Given)
    113
    Likes (Received)
    132
    Thanks (Given)
    221
    Thanks (Received)
    282

    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evhesq View Post
    Like it or not, this is a plausible scenario.

    Because of a message on myspace?

    I have clearly underestimated the power of chat rooms.

  6. #6
    Hang 'Em High
    chefcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.01.02
    Location
    A Confederacy of Dunces
    Posts
    19,370
    Posts Per Day
    2.83
    Last Online

    03.07.10 @ 07:18 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottagetta View Post
    Because of a message on myspace?

    I have clearly underestimated the power of chat rooms.
    Thank you. Plus, one can never overestimate the stupidity of one's audience.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

  7. #7
    Eruption

    Join Date
    12.12.01
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    236
    Posts Per Day
    0.03
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    All, but a VERY few!
    Last Online

    03.19.19 @ 03:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Thank you. Plus, one can never overestimate the stupidity of one's audience.
    It's a theory! I never claimed it to be the gospel truth. If I posted a message in 1997 saying Gary Cherone was going to be the next lead singer of Van Halen, you would have called me stupid too. It's all about the connections!!!

  8. #8
    Hang 'Em High
    chefcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.01.02
    Location
    A Confederacy of Dunces
    Posts
    19,370
    Posts Per Day
    2.83
    Last Online

    03.07.10 @ 07:18 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evhesq View Post
    It's a theory! I never claimed it to be the gospel truth. If I posted a message in 1997 saying Gary Cherone was going to be the next lead singer of Van Halen, you would have called me stupid too. It's all about the connections!!!
    Connections of what? You are theorising solely upon assumption based on the posting on a message board, for cryin' out loud. Again, you assume these connections, which are totally irrelevant because there is zero basis in fact.

    You are merely speculating here: "He's her friend. I guarantee they have been around each other socially, probably at "The gathering" and the subject of music had to have come up at one point in time. This more than likely led to a "You'll have to come up to 5150 and jam!" type of invite. Like it or not, this is a plausible scenario."

    Where are the facts to support this? This is mere supposition. How about this gem?:
    "What if the promoters shoot down Wolfie on bass for the 2007 tour? I'd bet ANY money Evan Seinfeld will be the next bassist in Van Halen. In fact, I bet they've already jammed."

    You'd be willing to bet? Where were you during the main football season?

    Without anything solid to base it on, this theory holds water like a cheesegrater. Plausability? Sure, anything is possible under the sun. Yet until anything you imagined taking place can be verified, it's hardly worth taking seriously.

    It's conclusion jumping, nothing more. And therefore open to ridicule.
    Last edited by chefcraig; 01.05.07 at 09:56 AM.
    "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
    George Bernard Shaw

  9. #9
    Hang 'Em High
    ziggysmalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.24.03
    Location
    Cleveland, Oh
    Posts
    16,865
    Posts Per Day
    2.67
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

    Today @ 07:19 AM
    Likes (Given)
    528
    Likes (Received)
    980
    Thanks (Given)
    4379
    Thanks (Received)
    6704

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    If you watched that Supergroup show, you could see quite clearly that Evan was not interested in playing cock rock with Ted Nugent. He wanted to do heavier things. There is a reason why his music gravitated into Biohazard instead of traditional hard rock.

    Did you see how he reacted to Sebastian drinking wine? How do you think he would react to Eddie? He could not handle Sebastian so how do you think he could handle Eddie? Plus Sebastian was his friend for 20 years.

    At least with Wolfgang, you maybe able to have some backgrounds providing the kid can sing. With Evan that is not even a remote possibilty since his voice is rougher then Eddie's after smoking a carton of Winstons.

  10. #10
    Big Bad Bill
    Model Citizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.29.04
    Age
    50
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,023
    Posts Per Day
    0.17
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained..
    Last Online

    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Likes (Given)
    113
    Likes (Received)
    132
    Thanks (Given)
    221
    Thanks (Received)
    282

    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default


  11. #11
    I'm The One
    the_atomic_punks_rule's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.27.04
    Location
    Jersey- Home of the Devils
    Posts
    2,773
    Posts Per Day
    0.45
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Today- Bottom's Up!
    Last Online

    02.15.21 @ 10:50 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    2
    Thanks (Received)
    4

    Achievements:
    15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    good detective work...its not out of the realm of possibilities...remember Cherone anybody...hahahahahaha...but to further add insight Janie didn't live too far from Tera and Evan.

  12. #12
    Eruption
    forrestjump's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.05.03
    Location
    LAS VEGAS !!!
    Posts
    283
    Posts Per Day
    0.04
    Favorite VH Album

    84
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained
    Last Online

    07.18.13 @ 09:18 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default

    I used to be in a band back in the day in Allentown , PA and Our band used to open for Biohazard in 1990 a lot at the "Unisound Club"-which was in Reading ,PA, and Airport Music Hall-that was in Allentown. I remember Evan back then and he was totally chill and nice. We hung out everytime we opened for them and he hooked up with this chick who was always around us in our group. I think he dated her for a while. Not a big deal but I just thought I'd share that with you guys.

  13. #13
    Eruption

    Join Date
    12.12.01
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    236
    Posts Per Day
    0.03
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    All, but a VERY few!
    Last Online

    03.19.19 @ 03:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the_atomic_punks_rule View Post
    good detective work...its not out of the realm of possibilities...remember Cherone anybody...hahahahahaha...but to further add insight Janie didn't live too far from Tera and Evan.
    THANK YOU! I thought it was a pretty scary thought, but quite possible given the history of this band.

  14. #14
    Eruption

    Join Date
    12.12.01
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    236
    Posts Per Day
    0.03
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    All, but a VERY few!
    Last Online

    03.19.19 @ 03:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Connections of what? You are theorising solely upon assumption based on the posting on a message board, for cryin' out loud. Again, you assume these connections, which are totally irrelevant because there is zero basis in fact.

    You are merely speculating here: "He's her friend. I guarantee they have been around each other socially, probably at "The gathering" and the subject of music had to have come up at one point in time. This more than likely led to a "You'll have to come up to 5150 and jam!" type of invite. Like it or not, this is a plausible scenario."

    Where are the facts to support this? This is mere supposition. How about this gem?:
    "What if the promoters shoot down Wolfie on bass for the 2007 tour? I'd bet ANY money Evan Seinfeld will be the next bassist in Van Halen. In fact, I bet they've already jammed."

    You'd be willing to bet? Where were you during the main football season?

    Without anything solid to base it on, this theory holds water like a cheesegrater. Plausability? Sure, anything is possible under the sun. Yet until anything you imagined taking place can be verified, it's hardly worth taking seriously.

    It's conclusion jumping, nothing more. And therefore open to ridicule.
    I can do without your pseudo-intellectual analysis of my theory. This is a discussion forum. I threw this theory out for fun discussion. The connection is the PORN connection! As for speculation, I apologize. I realize that all posts on this fucking joke of a discussion forum are based on rock-hard fact and never speculation. Your pompous attitude is HIGHLY annoying. How's that for ridicule?

  15. #15
    Big Bad Bill

    Join Date
    07.27.06
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,124
    Posts Per Day
    0.21
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

    03.04.21 @ 11:56 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    7

    Achievements:
    5,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evhesq View Post
    I can do without your pseudo-intellectual analysis of my theory. This is a discussion forum. I threw this theory out for fun discussion. The connection is the PORN connection! As for speculation, I apologize. I realize that all posts on this fucking joke of a discussion forum are based on rock-hard fact and never speculation. Your pompous attitude is HIGHLY annoying. How's that for ridicule?


    Anything is possible with this "band."
    Good catch, and lets hope your theory is wrong, fun as it may be to speculate.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Seinfeld - Season 4 DVD
    By Dan Halen in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05.23.05, 07:47 AM
  2. Seinfeld Trivia 2
    By FH in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02.13.03, 11:24 PM
  3. Seinfeld Trivia
    By FH in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 02.07.03, 02:56 PM
  4. Seinfeld Trivia
    By FH in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12.12.02, 02:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •