Michael Anthony live tonight w. the Insultors?
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Hot For Teacher
    Little Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.25.99
    Age
    48
    Location
    Pasadena, CA, USA
    Posts
    11,607
    Posts Per Day
    1.53
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear About It Later
    Last Online

    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Likes (Given)
    141
    Likes (Received)
    130
    Thanks (Given)
    2792
    Thanks (Received)
    2297

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

    Default Michael Anthony live tonight w. the Insultors?

    That's what it says in my local newspaper (Pasadena Weekly). It even has a picture of Michael Anthony playing with a guy named Peter Corona. It describes the music of "The Insultors" (apparently the band with Mike and Peter) as a "marriage of hybrid rock anthems, metallic meanderings, southern-fried sing."

    It's at:
    Pleasures, 3570 E. Foothill Blvd, Pasadena
    Tel: 626 255 5340
    Cover charge: $25
    Sunday December 31st from 8PM - 1:30AM (there's an opening act, though, so I doubt Mike will be onstage before 10PM).

    It's within walking distance from where I live, I surely pop by if Mike is coming for sure. But it seems solid: why would they print a photo of Mike if he wasn't gonna show up.
    Little Dreamer

  2. #2
    Big Bad Bill
    Wolfgang_'99's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.29.06
    Age
    27
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,019
    Posts Per Day
    0.20
    Favorite VH Album

    II, 1984, OU812, Fuck, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Umm...
    Last Online

    06.18.10 @ 10:55 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    9

    Default

    neat.
    VAN HALEN FOR LIFE

    Bands I've seen:

    VAN HALEN X2
    Rose Hill Drv.
    Aerosmith X2
    Cheap Trick
    Motley Cru
    The Who
    BB King
    Velvet Revolver
    Three Days Grace
    Robert Plant
    The trews
    Heaven and Hell
    Megadeth
    Roger Waters/ Best concert EVER
    Ozzy
    Rob Zombie
    In This Moment

    Proud Threetard

    5150

  3. #3
    Cabo-holic
    cabo_brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.28.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    2,078
    Posts Per Day
    0.35
    Last Online

    08.08.19 @ 07:19 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0


    Premium Member

    Default

    Pretty sure Mikey is in Cabo tonight to ring in the New Year with Sammy...at least his website says so...
    ...and in the end, on dreams we will depend...


    VH Shows: 18
    Dave Solo Shows: 9
    Sam Solo Shows: 14
    Chickenfoot Shows: 2

    The CABO count...my trips to Baja:
    Jan. 2001
    Apr. 2004
    Jan. 2006
    April 2009
    Sept 2013
    May 2014

  4. #4
    5150

    Join Date
    05.23.02
    Age
    55
    Location
    Rose City
    Posts
    720
    Posts Per Day
    0.11
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Hear About It Later
    Last Online

    02.27.19 @ 09:38 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cabo_brent View Post
    Pretty sure Mikey is in Cabo tonight to ring in the New Year with Sammy...at least his website says so...
    Yeah, the Cabo date was just posted a few days ago, so I'm sure that's where he's gonna be.
    DEAD OR ALIVE!!!

  5. #5
    Hang 'Em High
    Eddymon's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.20.99
    Age
    51
    Location
    3800 foot level in the Sierra
    Posts
    15,225
    Posts Per Day
    2.01
    Favorite VH Album

    all of them
    Favorite VH Song

    If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

    01.29.20 @ 06:35 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    11
    Thanks (Received)
    247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cabo_brent View Post
    Pretty sure Mikey is in Cabo tonight to ring in the New Year with Sammy...at least his website says so...
    Good, atleast Sammy will now have someone to kiss at midnight.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

  6. #6
    Big Bad Bill
    Wolfgang_'99's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.29.06
    Age
    27
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,019
    Posts Per Day
    0.20
    Favorite VH Album

    II, 1984, OU812, Fuck, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Umm...
    Last Online

    06.18.10 @ 10:55 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    9

    Default

    Wait a second.......... who the hell are the Insultors?
    VAN HALEN FOR LIFE

    Bands I've seen:

    VAN HALEN X2
    Rose Hill Drv.
    Aerosmith X2
    Cheap Trick
    Motley Cru
    The Who
    BB King
    Velvet Revolver
    Three Days Grace
    Robert Plant
    The trews
    Heaven and Hell
    Megadeth
    Roger Waters/ Best concert EVER
    Ozzy
    Rob Zombie
    In This Moment

    Proud Threetard

    5150

  7. #7
    #vhlinksmatter
    Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    46,846
    Posts Per Day
    9.19
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Likes (Given)
    270
    Likes (Received)
    1186
    Thanks (Given)
    2544
    Thanks (Received)
    11834


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

    Default

    Mikey changed his New Years Eve plans to be the LA area.....ARMBI!

  8. #8
    #vhlinksmatter
    Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    46,846
    Posts Per Day
    9.19
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Likes (Given)
    270
    Likes (Received)
    1186
    Thanks (Given)
    2544
    Thanks (Received)
    11834


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang_'99 View Post
    Wait a second.......... who the hell are the Insultors?
    A marriage of hybrid rock anthems!

  9. #9
    Cabo-holic
    cabo_brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.28.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA
    Posts
    2,078
    Posts Per Day
    0.35
    Last Online

    08.08.19 @ 07:19 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddymon View Post
    Good, atleast Sammy will now have someone to kiss at midnight.

    Good one...quite likely to happen...in a friendly sort of way...
    ...and in the end, on dreams we will depend...


    VH Shows: 18
    Dave Solo Shows: 9
    Sam Solo Shows: 14
    Chickenfoot Shows: 2

    The CABO count...my trips to Baja:
    Jan. 2001
    Apr. 2004
    Jan. 2006
    April 2009
    Sept 2013
    May 2014

  10. #10
    Everybody Wants Some!!

    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    30,656
    Posts Per Day
    5.01
    Last Online

    06.06.20 @ 10:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    5115


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Supremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddymon View Post
    Good, atleast Sammy will now have someone to kiss at midnight.
    Better than a brown starfish, eh Cheddy?

    Flip flopper.

  11. #11
    Big Bad Bill
    Wolfgang_'99's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.29.06
    Age
    27
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    1,019
    Posts Per Day
    0.20
    Favorite VH Album

    II, 1984, OU812, Fuck, Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Umm...
    Last Online

    06.18.10 @ 10:55 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    9

    Default

    knfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuph jxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34 unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtom yrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvh tuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfj nk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjy rtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhpp sdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24ku xcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjro ibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;m dhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn 24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirom mjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyh vo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhj h4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybym irommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnb giyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhg mkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvh ybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzj ihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbn vnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuui pvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivh bmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57 mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmb huuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinv uivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf 4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkj lhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojh uinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n4 24bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftj rgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhom iojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh14 42n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnu sftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhil yhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;b hh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhb hjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbykn fhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjx ui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34un jyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyr byknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtu phjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk 34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrt omyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsd vhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxc fjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroib jyrtomyrby
    VAN HALEN FOR LIFE

    Bands I've seen:

    VAN HALEN X2
    Rose Hill Drv.
    Aerosmith X2
    Cheap Trick
    Motley Cru
    The Who
    BB King
    Velvet Revolver
    Three Days Grace
    Robert Plant
    The trews
    Heaven and Hell
    Megadeth
    Roger Waters/ Best concert EVER
    Ozzy
    Rob Zombie
    In This Moment

    Proud Threetard

    5150

  12. #12
    The Full Bug
    vhrocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.18.06
    Age
    48
    Location
    "Mean Street", Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,197
    Posts Per Day
    0.41
    Favorite VH Album

    The one I'm listenin' to.
    Favorite VH Song

    Can't pick just one
    Last Online

    01.21.15 @ 08:57 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang_'99 View Post
    knfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuph jxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34 unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtom yrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvh tuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfj nk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjy rtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhpp sdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24ku xcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjro ibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;m dhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn 24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirom mjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyh vo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhj h4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybym irommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnb giyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhg mkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvh ybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzj ihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbn vnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuui pvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivh bmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57 mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmb huuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinv uivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf 4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkj lhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojh uinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n4 24bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftj rgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhom iojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh14 42n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnu sftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhil yhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;b hh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhb hjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbykn fhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjx ui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34un jyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyr byknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtu phjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk 34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrt omyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsd vhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxc fjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroib jyrtomyrby
    Hey Wolfgang_'99
    Last edited by vhrocker; 12.31.06 at 03:53 PM.
    ALEX IS GOD!!!

    I've been doin' this for 'bout 20 years now, and I'll tell ya, to this day I still don't know the right drumstick from the left drumstick -Alex Van Halen


  13. #13
    #vhlinksmatter
    Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    46,846
    Posts Per Day
    9.19
    Last Online

    Today @ 04:58 PM
    Likes (Given)
    270
    Likes (Received)
    1186
    Thanks (Given)
    2544
    Thanks (Received)
    11834


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang_'99 View Post
    knfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuph jxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34 unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtom yrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvh tuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfj nk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjy rtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhpp sdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24ku xcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjro ibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;m dhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn 24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirom mjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyh vo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhj h4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybym irommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnb giyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhg mkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvh ybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzj ihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbn vnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuui pvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivh bmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57 mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmb huuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinv uivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf 4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkj lhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhomiojh uinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh1442n4 24bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnusftj rgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhilyhom iojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;bhh14 42n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhbhjnu sftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbyknfhil yhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjxui;b hh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34unjyhb hjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyrbykn fhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtuphjx ui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk34un jyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrtomyr byknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsdvhtu phjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxcfjnk 34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroibjyrt omyrbyknfhilyhomiojhuinvuivhbmzjihnbgiyhvo;mdhppsd vhtuphjxui;bhh1442n424bf4n57mgbnvnhgmkhjh4yn24kuxc fjnk34unjyhbhjnusftjrgkjlhmbhuuipvvhybymirommjroib jyrtomyrby
    If I stare long enough, I believe I can see Mother Mary weeping.

  14. #14
    The Full Bug
    vhrocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.18.06
    Age
    48
    Location
    "Mean Street", Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,197
    Posts Per Day
    0.41
    Favorite VH Album

    The one I'm listenin' to.
    Favorite VH Song

    Can't pick just one
    Last Online

    01.21.15 @ 08:57 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    If I stare long enough, I believe I can see Mother Mary weeping.
    ALEX IS GOD!!!

    I've been doin' this for 'bout 20 years now, and I'll tell ya, to this day I still don't know the right drumstick from the left drumstick -Alex Van Halen


  15. #15
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Nostalgia Act's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.05.06
    Location
    there's a sleepy town
    Posts
    9,976
    Posts Per Day
    1.97
    Favorite VH Album

    fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

    07.10.20 @ 03:56 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    89
    Thanks (Given)
    4
    Thanks (Received)
    2043


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Achievements:
    Supremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    Better than a brown starfish, eh Cheddy?

    Flip flopper.
    Brown starfish! LMAO

    i'm gonna be filing that one away for future use.
    Utilize. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

    I love coffee and sarcasm.

    RJD \m/


    Sig Pic courtesy of Greenpaw

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Michael Anthony 's Hot Rod
    By CATMAN3 in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01.26.03, 02:14 AM
  2. Michael Anthony on stage in Indianapolis, IN. Tonight!!
    By SeaVHFan in forum "Song For Song" Tour 2002
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06.03.02, 07:56 PM
  3. Michael Anthony on stage in Indianapolis, IN. Tonight!!
    By SeaVHFan in forum "Song For Song" Tour 2002
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06.02.02, 02:53 PM
  4. Michael Anthony
    By JAYMONSTER in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12.06.01, 12:24 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •