PDA

View Full Version : são paulo - brasil - 1983

uncle ted
05.17.00, 03:37 PM
i have this show on video, and to be honest, the video quality is not that good, but the audio is very nice... it was recorded by a local tv network and broadcasted here in Brazil back in 1983.

i can burn copies from the audio in cds, if anyone wants to set some trades... feel free to e mail me (fguarda@originet.com.br)

------------------
maybe i'm crazy,
or just too high...

Glenn
05.18.00, 07:10 PM
Anybody know what it costs to mail a CD to Brazil? From the US or Canada?

Jerel
05.18.00, 07:56 PM
Is this the same show?
LIve in Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo, Brazil Date: 01-21-83

I can deliver in mp3 if any wants it. I don't want to step on anybody's toes though.

------------------

VH Bootleg Network - Moderator
VHvault.com/jerel/ (http://www.vhvault.com/jerel/)

Glenn
05.18.00, 08:03 PM
Ah, if only I could figure out this whole Mp3 thing. My net knowledge is in it's infancy. Good show? I have the Caracus show and it's pretty good sound.

Eddie_italian
05.18.00, 11:50 PM
For Glenn ! ... I have sent package with two cds to bigbubba that lives in Canada from Italy and i have payed 2 dollars for the travel of this cds ! ... i think it would be the same from Canada-Brasil !

Eddie_italian from Italy

uncle ted
05.19.00, 07:14 AM
i don't think it would cost more than US$5,00

and yes it's the same show.

i have one question Glenn: is there any way to hear a mp3 in a reciver??? the point is that the sound of my pc is awfull, and i have a powerful reciver to play vh, but i have lots of cool stuff only in mp3. i can't stand listen to that on my pc.

feel free to email me... i have other stuff to trade.

------------------
maybe i'm crazy,
or just too high...

uncle ted
05.19.00, 07:16 AM
sorry, the question was to jerry.

------------------
maybe i'm crazy,
or just too high...

Jerel
05.19.00, 03:02 PM
Jerry?

------------------

VH Bootleg Network - Moderator
VHvault.com/jerel/ (http://www.vhvault.com/jerel/)

bcgvh
05.20.00, 09:46 AM
I would like a good, uncut copy of this video too if anyone has it.

Brandon

KRAMER5150
11.16.07, 05:18 PM
i know this is about oh i don't know 7 yrs and 6 months old but i got to say this, i had only viewed this from the regular CRT television and got a plasma bout 3 yrs ago and only witnessed this on 480i and since i got my PS3 with "1080i"(best Forrest Gump impersonation), this show kicks ASS:thumb:, thought i would say that..