PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts at the shows

Thai Boxer 9901
08.01.06, 09:04 AM
Hey guys, exactly a week from today, Sammy will be in Boise and me and liz are going BUT I want to get me and her some t-shirts before the concert and I was wondering if there was a good mix of VH and Sammy shirts at the shows or if it was just all sammy shirts?

Ive got the 4 shirts that I got on the 04 tour but they are all black and i really dont like frying to death so I was gunna get us some white VH shirts but i wasnt sure if me and liz were going to be pelted with fruit if we walked in with those on.

Jimmy is Cool
08.01.06, 09:17 AM
When I went to the concert on the July 1st, just about everyone was wearing a Van Halen shirt

emm5150
08.01.06, 09:26 AM
Nah...TONS of VH T's at the Sammy show I went too...it'll be cool!!!

sickman
08.01.06, 09:46 AM
At the Mohegan Sun show there were alot of VH shirts. Way more than Sammy shirts. Even saw a few people all decked out in the frankenstrat design.

Raldo
08.02.06, 05:32 AM
At the Mohegan Sun show there were alot of VH shirts. Way more than Sammy shirts. Even saw a few people all decked out in the frankenstrat design.

I agree with that. Although, I was one of the few who wore a Sammy t-shirt (got tequila?).

xjohn5150x
08.02.06, 05:42 PM
ha yeah i had my "got tequila?" shirt with me in Holmdel..tossed it on stage towards the end but it never got signed..stage crew picked it up at the end nd tossed it so some guy all the way to the left of stage..found the asshole to get my shirt back lol