PDA

View Full Version : Sammy at UMB Bank Pavillion (St. Louis) Question

Sean
07.14.06, 05:30 PM
Hey, everything I'm seeing on this show has it starting at 3:00 p.m. That's not right, is it? I was thinking that time made more sense for the gates opening. Does anyone know for sure?

Hack
07.15.06, 01:26 PM
Gates open early for the "party" or whatver, Sammy goes on around 8:00pm.

Where are you sitting?

Sean
07.16.06, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the info. I pretty much figured that was the deal but wasn't sure. I'm coming from Springfield, MO so I've got to have everything pretty well planned out. As for seating, I'm the reserved section (barely) on the left side near the top (I think) as you look at the stage. It should be fun. I've seen him several times there and it's always fun. I'm actually taking a buddy that's never seen him so it should be good. Thanks again for the info.

Hack
07.19.06, 10:21 PM
I went to college at SMS in your hometown.

Anyway, sitting in 7th row right side. Maybe see you there.

sinkiller
07.20.06, 07:37 AM
I went to SMS myself, waaaaaaay back in the old days. lol. Finished up at Arkansas, but got my party credits at good ol' SMSU in Springfield. I'll be at the show, holding down a patch of grass on the lawn.

mojavebassman
07.21.06, 09:47 AM
I'm taking my pregnant wife to the concert and we'd rather not hang out in the heat and just to be sure, Sammy won't hit the stage until 8? Anybody know what all is going on before?

Thanks for your help!