PDA

View Full Version : Needed: Sammy in Buffalo 07/07/06

kaloway
07.08.06, 10:25 AM
I am in need of any audio / video of the Sammy in Buffalo, NY show from 07/07/06. Was on the cantina seats and sang w/ Sammy.
Can anyone help out?
by the way.. his new "rendition" of Right Now was INCREDIBLE!!

Thanks
pm me or email : Trader0924@verizon.net

jroe6
07.08.06, 04:09 PM
I may have photos of that, but no video or audio. just let me know if your interested. I'd love to get videos and audioof the show too. esp when sammy grabed my poster and used it then signing it.

NOaverageJOE
07.08.06, 10:37 PM
It was a great show. I'm not into his solo music, but any show that includes "Good Enough," "Judgment Day" and "Summer Nights" is amazing! Vic really sucks on Eddie's solos, but he got almost every little nuance when playing the actual song. "Judgment Day" was near perfect! My friends and I really didn't like the new version of "Right Now." It never picked up. Have you ever heard Eddie and Sammy's version when they played at a high school? It's just Eddie on piano and Sammy singing. THAT was a great stripped down version...Wish I could find it...anyone have it? This one just didn't have any umph. kaloway, which one were you? There was one guy who didn't know the words, and the other guy f'n rocked. Was that you?

NOaverageJOE
07.09.06, 08:25 PM
The show is up at dimeadozen!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=103124&hit=1

cabo_brent
07.10.06, 02:33 PM
I may have photos of that, but no video or audio. just let me know if your interested. I'd love to get videos and audioof the show too. esp when sammy grabed my poster and used it then signing it.

Think i've got a picture of Sammy sitting on a monitor signing your poster...i was on the stage for the show...

jroe6
07.10.06, 07:35 PM
Think i've got a picture of Sammy sitting on a monitor signing your poster...i was on the stage for the show...
I was wondering if you could send that pic to me. I never got a good shot of it and would love to get one

cabo_brent
07.10.06, 08:36 PM
I was wondering if you could send that pic to me. I never got a good shot of it and would love to get one

PM me...

cabo_brent
07.10.06, 08:39 PM
The show is up at dimeadozen!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=103124&hit=1

says they have no room for new users...willing to share a copy? I was onstage for the show and would love to have it..thanks...

The J Man
07.10.06, 09:16 PM
No one can really download it now...there is no seeder...hasn't been for a day.

h*bunter
07.11.06, 07:17 AM
I would really love a copy of the show to. It was a great time!!!! PM me if I can trade anything.....

cabo_brent
07.11.06, 08:52 PM
I am in need of any audio / video of the Sammy in Buffalo, NY show from 07/07/06. Was on the cantina seats and sang w/ Sammy.
Can anyone help out?
by the way.. his new "rendition" of Right Now was INCREDIBLE!!

Thanks
pm me or email : Trader0924@verizon.net

bro...go to www.jamtothis.com and you'll find someone has posted the audio of the Wabos set...The Other Half set to be posted in the coming days...

MF5150
07.11.06, 10:26 PM
PICTURES PLZ PM ME if you got some!!!