PDA

View Full Version : Review of Holmdel NJ show

vhf27
07.01.06, 12:38 PM
Sammy,s great, band great, Mikey great, set list great, show is basically a comercial for Cabo Wabo. Just made me miss ED and Al more. Sammy said
" not to bad mouth anybody, but if the brothers want to join me and have some fun come on. your welcome!!!!!!!!!

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 12:42 PM
Haha, that's cool dude. I didn't really think they were that good last night. Just ok. Mike was awesome though, and clearly blew Mona off the stage. What was up with her backing vox last night??

Good Enough killed, and so did Best Of Both Worlds.

emm5150
07.01.06, 01:27 PM
Haha, that's cool dude. I didn't really think they were that good last night. Just ok. Mike was awesome though, and clearly blew Mona off the stage. What was up with her backing vox last night??

Good Enough killed, and so did Best Of Both Worlds.
Good Enough was off the hook, so was Mikey, man I love that fucking guy!!!

The J Man
07.01.06, 05:14 PM
I noticed "Mexico" made it in the setlist, how is that song?

xjohn5150x
07.01.06, 09:52 PM
yeah i wish 'Mexico' wulda made the set at Holmdel..but its all good...Sammy kicked ass as usual...i mean the set kinda stayed the same..but u gota expect when ur on tour that long..lucky to get a few songs switched...

RcoasterA
07.01.06, 11:05 PM
Yea it says on the Redrocker.com that Mexico made it into the playlist, however it wasnt actually played? I know he talked breifly about mexico, but the song wasnt played. Probably people got it confused with I love this bar. Awesome Concert. He promised to come BACK next year "Can I get a witness!?" :thumb:

Pumpkinhead
07.05.06, 09:31 PM
He promised to come BACK next year "Can I get a witness!?" :thumb:

Yep..........

The things we all will say when we're lit! ...lol :drunk: