PDA

View Full Version : Darien Lake 07/07 ROLL CALL!!!!

MF5150
06.20.06, 09:43 PM
Who's going? Where ya gonna be sitting?

I'm sure some people from up here in Canada are heading down to see this. Anybody wanna meet-up before the show?

FloppinQuads
06.25.06, 06:07 PM
I'll be there. Hope to see forum people from here and RR.com as well. 12 days to go. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

NOaverageJOE
06.26.06, 02:27 PM
I'll be there with a few friends on the lawn. Don't have the money to get up close, but it will be nice to hear some VH music at a concert. I'm not a big fan of Sammy solo, but some of his stuff is good, and it will be a fun show.

cabo_brent
06.28.06, 09:05 PM
I'll be there...my wife and i have on-stage tickets...it's my birthday that day...best way to celebrate is with Sammy on the stage!!!

MF5150
06.30.06, 10:02 PM
I'll be there...my wife and i have on-stage tickets...it's my birthday that day...best way to celebrate is with Sammy on the stage!!!

I shall see you on the stage!

h*bunter
07.02.06, 03:14 PM
Me and a buddy are going.
Sitting in section 200.

Where about ya wanna meet up?

I've been wanting to host a VH party here in Hamilton for some time now.....concerts, music.....

MF5150
07.03.06, 12:14 AM
I say we just have a VH Links section at the Cabo Villiage. I'm gonna be making a sign to bring up on stage so I shouldn't be too hard to find. Plus I'll be wearing my good ol' 5150 Cowboy hat with the stripes. Even tho this isn't a true VH show, two of the members will be there so why not.

One quick question. Does anybody know how hard it is to stand where you want on the stage? Like I wanna stand on Mikey's side behind his amps, but I'm worried I'm gonna get thrown to the back row.

jroe6
07.03.06, 01:28 PM
I'll be there in row 4. after last nights show in scranton I can't wait. hope to get something autographed, and maybe a few pics as well

cabo_brent
07.05.06, 07:52 AM
I shall see you on the stage!

U Bet!!

cabo_brent
07.05.06, 07:54 AM
I say we just have a VH Links section at the Cabo Villiage. I'm gonna be making a sign to bring up on stage so I shouldn't be too hard to find. Plus I'll be wearing my good ol' 5150 Cowboy hat with the stripes. Even tho this isn't a true VH show, two of the members will be there so why not.

One quick question. Does anybody know how hard it is to stand where you want on the stage? Like I wanna stand on Mikey's side behind his amps, but I'm worried I'm gonna get thrown to the back row.

I've got pictures with you and your hat in them from Toronto '04 Reunion Tour...we sat right behind you at that show...A Links section is a great idea...I believe it's first come first serve for standing spots...hoping that the fact it's my b-day will help 'buy' me a spot at the railing! See you Friday...

MF5150
07.05.06, 08:12 AM
I've got pictures with you and your hat in them from Toronto '04 Reunion Tour...we sat right behind you at that show...A Links section is a great idea...I believe it's first come first serve for standing spots...hoping that the fact it's my b-day will help 'buy' me a spot at the railing! See you Friday...

I'll be wearing my hat so give me a shout out while we're there. I've never met you so I have no clue what you look like. :thumb: I'm gonna probably try and get to the Cabo Villiage early just to get a chance to settle, also I need to get my stage tickets, and I want to get on the stage early to get my spot! When do we start to head to the stage? Do they tell us?

tahoewabo
07.05.06, 11:20 AM
They will let you know where and what time to meet to get on stage. Get there alot earlier than what they tell you too to get the spot you want. I was on stage in Holmdel, NJ last week. Check out the pics I took over in the post for that show.

MF5150
07.05.06, 09:38 PM
They will let you know where and what time to meet to get on stage. Get there alot earlier than what they tell you too to get the spot you want. I was on stage in Holmdel, NJ last week. Check out the pics I took over in the post for that show.

Like what time if the concert starts at 8?

tahoewabo
07.05.06, 10:35 PM
Like what time if the concert starts at 8?

You get your tickets at willcall before the show. You need to find the I Love All Access booth in the Cabo village before 6pm. That is where you will sign in and get your on stage passes. They will tell you at the booth where and what time to meet by the stage to go up on. We had to be there by 7:30 down in NJ to be on stage by 7:45, but we didn't even go up on the stage until just after 8pm.