PDA

View Full Version : new orleans show last night

5150theriot
06.14.06, 10:48 AM
:D well the show was great but.... :irked: mikey was not thier.. why sell shirts saying the other half when hes not thier, somthing must have come up, cuz outside in the rig my wife and i saw his bass rig in the back.... :eek: also sammy said that he will be opening a cabo wabo in the big easy, he said that he had started working on it before the storm. but he said i promise new orleans will have the next one....only place other then cabo that you can walk down the street with a drink and not get arrested he said...

RKVH5150
06.14.06, 12:57 PM
Mikey wasn't scheduled for this show according to his webpage.

janthraxx
06.14.06, 02:12 PM
....only place other then cabo that you can walk down the street with a drink and not get arrested he said...

Oh yes, I've done that many a time....in front of cops, even when I was underage! You gotta love Nawleans :)

lsu84
06.14.06, 04:01 PM
nice show last pm..first time seeing the wabos. very tight band. vic johnson makes it look easy. As above no Mikey.
only complaint.. and it has been stated in the forum before... Sammy really goes too far pushing Cabo Wabo tquila and the bars. Got very VERY old last night. Obviously, Sam is strictly into marketing now...

DMCM510
06.15.06, 04:19 PM
:D well the show was great but.... :irked: mikey was not thier.. why sell shirts saying the other half when hes not thier, somthing must have come up, cuz outside in the rig my wife and i saw his bass rig in the back.... :eek: also sammy said that he will be opening a cabo wabo in the big easy, he said that he had started working on it before the storm. but he said i promise new orleans will have the next one....only place other then cabo that you can walk down the street with a drink and not get arrested he said...

Good God, don't buy the shirt if something like that is that big of a deal to you. Did someone tell you that in order to go to the show you had to purchase the Other Half t-shirt?

Thought Sammy and the band put on an excellent show. Finally got my CABO license plate signed by Sammy, but didn't get to hear Bad Motor Scooter. Still thought its was an excellent show anyhow.

Wolfie FT
06.15.06, 05:28 PM
I rember that licence plate.

5150theriot
06.15.06, 06:32 PM
F you dmcm510 :brickwall i can complain all i want , if i knew that mikey wasnt going to be thier i wouldnt have paid 48 $ to go....thank you good night :thumb:

DMCM510
06.15.06, 09:51 PM
Get back on the bayou, Coon Ass

smithjc
06.16.06, 01:51 AM
Now now young ones, play nice.