PDA

View Full Version : July 1st, Camden, NJ show roll call

HuBBs5150
05.23.06, 08:43 PM
Alrighty people, lets do a roll call of who is going to the show. What time will everybody show up and will you be lounging in the poarking lot or inside the Tweeter? I won't be there when the Tweeter opens at 3pm. I'll probably show up around 6pm or maybe a little bit earlier to meet some fellow linkers.

SuckaInA3Piece
05.24.06, 06:25 AM
I'm there. Got seats in the PIT, so I'll probably show up a bit earlier so I can try and get a good seat down in front. Should be there around 4 or 5 I would think.

mikeKramer
05.25.06, 03:40 PM
sneak me up in the pit Sucka.....when I saw Maiden there a few years ago...there were more people in the pit who DIDNT belong there than people who actually had pit seats...security there SUCKS for concerts...they could give 2 shits about the true fans who paid good money for good seats..

im right next to the mixing board so at least my sound should be good...

SuckaInA3Piece
05.25.06, 03:45 PM
If you wanna we could always try. I've never even seen security at all the shows I've seen at the Tweeter.

05.25.06, 04:27 PM
Sweet on fellow linkers being there. I'll probably show up about 6 or 7 myself. I managed to get sucky-ass seats through ticketmaster at 10:03am the day of. Oh well. I'm kinda excited to hear the setlist

SuckaInA3Piece
05.25.06, 04:34 PM
Cool man, see ya there!

janthraxx
05.29.06, 05:08 PM
Jake, we gonna hit this one too? :eek:

Lodewijk
05.29.06, 07:04 PM
Jake, we gonna hit this one too? :eek:

I was thinking on maybe picking up some lawn seats at the show if there's any available ....we can try if you're into it ! I'm cool either way ! :thumb:

janthraxx
05.29.06, 07:54 PM
Fer sure.

silverklyph
06.05.06, 07:54 AM
Ticketmaster labels this show differently from the others, is it still the same Wabos/The Other Half deal as all the other shows?

xjohn5150x
06.07.06, 06:29 PM
whats up guys...anyone have a pair of tix for camden?...i'm going to PNC show the night b4..but i thought it wuld b sweet to hit Camden the next day...

Pumpkinhead
06.12.06, 01:53 PM
How many people from here are actually going to the Homedale or Camden shows? Hopefully I'll make it there around noon to have lunch with some friends! ;)

jeff
06.15.06, 02:11 PM
Sucka , see you at the bar! (again) We'll be drinkin WABORITAS! (What a long rid home that will be )

SuckaInA3Piece
06.15.06, 02:19 PM
Sucka , see you at the bar! (again) We'll be drinkin WABORITAS! (What a long rid home that will be )

Awesome dude. What bar are you guys going too?

jeff
06.15.06, 02:30 PM
Uh....problably all of them ? How many bars will there be inside ?

SuckaInA3Piece
06.15.06, 02:31 PM
Not sure J, this will be my first time at this venue. I know I'll be gettin loaded though, that's for damned sure.

jeff
06.15.06, 02:40 PM
I hear that . I am just not sure why the tickets say 3:00 start time . I called Jaxson on mmr and he said they wanted a "family " atmosphere... What ??? I said ...do they understand it will be HOT..alcohol will be flowing like the Mississippi , combine that with a CABO beach feel to it ....are you kidding me there will be some nakedness going on I bet. There problably shouldn't be too many kids there , Although I thought REAL hard about bringing my 9 year old who loves VH (TAUGHT HIM RIGHT) . wHAT ARE THEY THINKING ?

SuckaInA3Piece
06.15.06, 03:07 PM
I hear that . I am just not sure why the tickets say 3:00 start time . I called Jaxson on mmr and he said they wanted a "family " atmosphere... What ??? I said ...do they understand it will be HOT..alcohol will be flowing like the Mississippi , combine that with a CABO beach feel to it ....are you kidding me there will be some nakedness going on I bet. There problably shouldn't be too many kids there , Although I thought REAL hard about bringing my 9 year old who loves VH (TAUGHT HIM RIGHT) . wHAT ARE THEY THINKING ?

I've seen Sam like...five times solo I think, and I don't remember there being a lot of kids there. That suprises me about the family atmosphere thing. There's always chicks flashing, weed tokin, and other activities going on at Sam's gigs.

I can't wait to fuckin party with you crazy mofo's.

jeff
06.16.06, 07:30 AM
By the way , I noticed on Sammy's website some recent pic's of the "village " and I noticed a band on stage that looked to me , might be the Atomic punks. Was that them ? And are they the opening band ? If not have you heard who is ?
Thanks.

jeff
06.19.06, 12:48 PM
Will there be anyone trying to get some audio or video from this show ?

SuckaInA3Piece
06.19.06, 01:19 PM
Will there be anyone trying to get some audio or video from this show ?

I won't be, but I know a guy coming that's into that stuff, so I'll ask for ya.

jeff
06.19.06, 01:31 PM
Nice ! Hey by the way , Im going to TRY and get a list together tonite of the stuff I have , maybe we could meet up and make a trade at the show.

SuckaInA3Piece
06.19.06, 02:23 PM
Nice ! Hey by the way , Im going to TRY and get a list together tonite of the stuff I have , maybe we could meet up and make a trade at the show.

video or audio? I'm more into trading vhs/dvd stuff these days.

jeff
06.19.06, 02:26 PM
lil bit of both , Im not so much a huge trader but I got some stuff and always looking to add more. I'll try to get it together tonite and send it to you tommorow.

SuckaInA3Piece
06.19.06, 02:27 PM
Ok bro, just let me know.

mikeKramer
06.22.06, 04:00 PM
hey dudes...i would like to trade some shit too. Im looking for the VH 2004 show first night in Philly...i have the second night, which i gave to you sucka... if you guys have a list, lemme have a look and i will put one together as well...

SuckaInA3Piece
06.22.06, 05:15 PM
http://atangledweb.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/soupnazi.jpg
No boots for you!! :p

I'm not doing any audio trading, mostly cuz I don't feel like lookin for all that shit. I will do some video trading. I don't have a list, so I'm gonna post what I can remember off the top of my head.

Cabo Wabo 92
Montreal 86
Montreal 84
US Festival
Meadowlands 88
Ft. Lauderdale 88
Japan 89
Largo 82
Philly 95
Philly 98
Philly 04
Miluwakee 04
MSG 98
DLR 99
DLR 02
Milan 95
Dallas 92

I've got more, but really can't remember them all.

HuBBs5150
06.22.06, 09:24 PM
BTW i'll be bringing my sony cam and record a few songs. Any songs you guys want me to capture, lemme know. I only have so much space however on my 1gig stick(45 minutes worth).

jeff
06.23.06, 09:34 AM
hey dudes...i would like to trade some shit too. Im looking for the VH 2004 show first night in Philly...i have the second night, which i gave to you sucka... if you guys have a list, lemme have a look and i will put one together as well...
How come I can't send you an e-mail ? I wish I had the first night too I was at that one. What time are you heading to this show ?

jeff
06.23.06, 09:37 AM
BTW i'll be bringing my sony cam and record a few songs. Any songs you guys want me to capture, lemme know. I only have so much space however on my 1gig stick(45 minutes worth).
You know if you get another 1 gig stick you can problably get the whole show. Glad to hear someone will be trying to capture this one , it should be fun. I just wish there was somebody out there who has the e-center show from 95.

HuBBs5150
06.23.06, 10:22 PM
well battery life tends to be a problem too. i can kill 2 AA's in 40 minutes usage.

mikeKramer
06.27.06, 06:23 PM
i dont think i updated my email address when i switched over to comcast...

send me an email at myoung5150@comcast.net

06.28.06, 07:24 PM
Anyone know what time the actual show starts? My tix say 3pm. Is it 7 or 8?

HuBBs5150
06.28.06, 11:11 PM
well if its a 3 hour show as sam said in his latest interview, than it might be 8pm.

jeff
06.29.06, 08:54 AM
Get them to carry you in and your free. Where the hell is the Ben Franklin Plaza ????

MMR’s Summer Tequila Slam

MMR’s Summer Tequila Slam starring Sammy Hagar and the Waboritas, with special guest Michael Anthony. This Saturday - Tweeter Center (this might just be the nicest day of the weekend)

Doors open at 2pm for the pre-show festivities, known as The Village – girls, tequila, bands, Beach Volley Ball, Dunk Tanks, Kareoke, prizes, all located in the Ben Franklin Plaza

Lawn seats are just $10 - Wear your bikini get in FREE

All YOU CAN CARRY IN, meaning you pay for your ticket, whoever your carry in gets in free ($20 reserved, $10 lawn – the idea is that big guys carry a couple of their friends or a couple of girls)

MMR Reminds you to please drink responsibly, Designate a Driver.

Jimmy is Cool
06.29.06, 09:54 AM
I'm going, and I'll be sitting in the pit

SuckaInA3Piece
06.29.06, 09:55 AM
I'm going, and I'll be sitting in the pit

I'll be down there with ya! :thumb:

Jimmy is Cool
06.29.06, 09:59 AM
Yeah dude

jeff
06.29.06, 10:06 AM
I checked the waterfront website but found nothing. Any Ideas ?

SuckaInA3Piece
06.29.06, 10:22 AM
I have no clue, Jeff. I know where the Wyndahm Franklin Plaza hotel is. Which is 17th and Race I believe. But no clue about the Ben Franklin Plaza.

Red Rocker
06.29.06, 06:14 PM
Anyone get stage tickets for this show from iloveallaccess? If so, could you kindly forward the itinerary email (info on when and where to meet, etc.). My address is Red_Rocker@yahoo.com I've been trying to get them send it to me for the past few days without success. Thanks.

the_atomic_punks_rule
07.01.06, 10:27 AM
Anyone know what time the actual show starts? My tix say 3pm. Is it 7 or 8?

Is anyone hanging out?

07.01.06, 10:44 AM
Is anyone hanging out?

I'll be there hanging out. You cant miss me, i'll be wearing a black tee (Bradco Supply/Wickes Lumber smacked across the back..) and a red DUFF BEER hat.
Come up and say hi. :)

HaHa. Not Quite.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/Fiftyonefifty/duffman.gif

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 10:59 AM
I should be there by six or so I would think. I'll be in a Gray Suzuki Vitari, with three other black dudes and a tub of beer.

HuBBs5150
07.01.06, 12:11 PM
I'll be there around 6 with my woman. You can't miss me. I'll be the only mofo with a blue mohawk. Or rather the only one with a mohawk.

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 12:13 PM
Dude, you did you get the email from Ticketmaster?

Said the start time has been moved up from 5pm to 3pm.

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 12:14 PM
Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for
your upcoming event. Sammy Hagar scheduled at Tweeter Center on
Saturday, July 1, 2006, at 5:00pm, has changed times. The event will
now take place at 3:00pm, with doors opening at 2:00pm. Original
tickets will be honored for the new time.

the_atomic_punks_rule
07.01.06, 12:34 PM
What time is this thing really starting?

what time did it asy on the tix for yesterday and what time did it start?

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 12:35 PM
It said 3pm on the tix, and Sam came on at 8pm.

Same with tix for today. Mine says 3pm.

the_atomic_punks_rule
07.01.06, 12:38 PM
i just called tweeter....8 pm start time for Red Rocker and gang.

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 12:39 PM
Awesome. I'll be in the lot by 6 most likely.

the_atomic_punks_rule
07.01.06, 12:42 PM
Awesome. I'll be in the lot by 6 most likely.

We are in the PIT also(P4) ...where are you guys at?

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 12:43 PM
P4 seats 11 and 12 :)

the_atomic_punks_rule
07.01.06, 12:44 PM
P4 seats 11 and 12 :)

HAHAHA we have seats 9 and 10!

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 12:46 PM
LOL That's awesome. Guess I'll see ya there! :) I'm off to take a nap.

HuBBs5150
07.01.06, 02:51 PM
Leaving in a few minutes. Hair is Silver/White-ish. sec: 104 row: h seat 17/18

07.01.06, 09:49 PM
Just a quickie. Great show.
Highlights included Finish What Ya Started, LOVED Judgement Day, 1/2 of Summer Nights. Left after Best of Both Worlds and beat the traffic. Good time was had by all.

Sucka, sorry i missed ya...
i think i was sitting next to lodevick though
sorry for the misspell. alcohol does that.

HuBBs5150
07.01.06, 10:05 PM
Just got back from the show. Loved it. I'll be uploading video soon. I have can't drive 55, shaka doobie, wctbl, good enough, mike's solo/rwtd and an un known hagar song.

Oh and Humans Being kicked ASS! I love VIC!

Edit* Won't be able to upload the mike solo/rwtd becaus the file is 144mb. Anybody want me to send them the file, PM me and maybe you can split them up or whatever.

07.01.06, 11:21 PM
Just got back from the show. Loved it. I'll be uploading video soon. I have can't drive 55, shaka doobie, wctbl, good enough, mike's solo/rwtd and an un known hagar song.

Oh and Humans Being kicked ASS! I love VIC!

Edit* Won't be able to upload the mike solo/rwtd becaus the file is 144mb. Anybody want me to send them the file, PM me and maybe you can split them up or whatever.

Were you the dude in 104, about row I or J with blue mohawk? :D :thumb:

HuBBs5150
07.02.06, 06:55 AM
I went Silver. Was in Row H. :thumb:

the_atomic_punks_rule
07.02.06, 07:50 AM
Sucka? Where were you? What a great show!

Jimmy is Cool
07.02.06, 07:54 AM
That was such a great show last night

SuckaInA3Piece
07.02.06, 08:00 AM
Sucka? Where were you? What a great show!

Never made it dude. Fuckin car battery died. Tried to get a ride but nobody could come through for me. By the time I got a new battery, thanks to a friend that owed me one, I really wasn't even in the mood. Think I caught a cold the night before.

From talkin to Jeff earlier on before the show, it sounded like a good time was being had by all. Sorry I missed it, but I'll be there next time for sure. And I might go see DLR in two weeks if any of you guys are going.

the_atomic_punks_rule
07.02.06, 08:06 AM
Never made it dude. Fuckin car battery died. Tried to get a ride but nobody could come through for me. By the time I got a new battery, thanks to a friend that owed me one, I really wasn't even in the mood. Think I caught a cold the night before.

From talkin to Jeff earlier on before the show, it sounded like a good time was being had by all. Sorry I missed it, but I'll be there next time for sure. And I might go see DLR in two weeks if any of you guys are going.

Already have tix...hope to catch ya then.

SuckaInA3Piece
07.02.06, 08:06 AM
Already have tix...hope to catch ya then.

Checkin out ticket prices as we speak.

07.02.06, 08:25 AM
I went Silver. Was in Row H. :thumb:
Sorry. Didnt have my glasses on last night. Made for a lousy viewing experience. :eek: Saw your camera filming. Looked like a good shot. By the way. Your chick is hot. :thumb: I was in row K, under the damn screen. :brickwall

Anyone get vid of Summer Nights/Judgement Day?

Sucka, sorry to hear you didnt make it. Half lit up in the car after the show, it took me about 15 minutes to fig out who was getting a battery and who's number that was. :drunk:

HuBBs5150
07.02.06, 08:30 AM

I could probably bum ya a ride for the DLR show in case your car dies again. That is of course if your going to the july 15th show.

mikeKramer
07.02.06, 07:29 PM
i thought the show was pretty smokin....i was disappointed in the crowd though...hardly anyone there....we were right next to the sound board in 202 but I went down to row 5 and stood in the aisle for a while...then found an empty seat really close to the pit until the seccond set....as for the Second Half...thats what i should have gone down to the pit for...Mikey was incredible...the tunes were great...so glad they DIDNT play When its Love, Eagles FLy...shit like that gets old...Judgement Day, Summer Nights, FWYS, Humans, all kicked ass....even the Beastie Boys tune at the end...

I had a great time and drank was too much..head was pounding by nights end..then had to get up and take the kids to Sesame Place today..yikes..

Jeff...good meeting up with you, we'll have to trade lists at some point to see what we can trade...

Sucka, sorry you missed it...

only one song I would have liked to have heard... AFU, Naturally Wired...

they didnt do 5150 last night in camden..saw someone posted that they did...i dont belive thats true..ok im rambling...later

SuckaInA3Piece
07.02.06, 08:08 PM
Can't believe I fuckin missed Summer Nights. I'm truly bummed now.