PDA

View Full Version : 6/30 Holmdel, NJ. Roll Call !!!

Lodewijk
05.21.06, 01:54 PM
Alright , what's the scoop guys ?

Are we partying near the venue or back in Philly ? I need to start looking for Hotel info and I need to know what you guys wanna do after the show.......

Sucka, Pert, emm ? anyone ? :confused:

Hoping Janthraxx can make the party ! :bounce:

tahoewabo
05.21.06, 02:40 PM
I'm gonna be there. I talked to emm about meeting up with people. I gots stuff for the linkers that I meet up with.

samfan17
05.21.06, 03:25 PM
We are coming down from Toronto, If vh fans are meeting near the venue it would be good to meet up and have a couple of pops

emm5150
05.21.06, 04:50 PM
I'm going for sure, had my tix for a while now!!! Whoever wants my cell# when we get closer to the show, just send me a PM!!!!

Lodewijk
05.21.06, 05:39 PM
Tabby and I will be coming through Philly about noon that Friday, We'd like to get a party room near Philly, Camden or Trenton.

We'll be hanging out until checkout on Sunday then heading back to Columbus, so that area would give us something to do on Saturday and maybe we can hookup for dinner and drinks . :thumb:

SuckaInA3Piece
05.22.06, 07:12 AM
I'm in, coming with my pal Dave.

If anything Lode, you and Tab should stay at the Marriott in town again. Dave and I could meet up with you two friday and then make the drive over to Jersey. Then we could party there after the gig, which would be better for me actually cuz I might head home or even grab a room myself. Depending on how loaded I am. :)

Lodewijk
05.22.06, 07:31 AM
I'm in, coming with my pal Dave.

If anything Lode, you and Tab should stay at the Marriott in town again. Dave and I could meet up with you two friday and then make the drive over to Jersey. Then we could party there after the gig, which would be better for me actually cuz I might head home or even grab a room myself. Depending on how loaded I am. :)

Sounds good to me bro.....Wanna take my wheels ?

SuckaInA3Piece
05.22.06, 07:33 AM
Sounds good to me bro.....Wanna take my wheels ?

If we can all fit, yea. My Vitara is too small, and Dave has this small ass Celica.

Lodewijk
05.22.06, 07:35 AM
If we can all fit, yea. My Vitara is too small, and Dave has this small ass Celica.

I've got an Explorer we can take....as long as Dave doesn't throw up in it ! :D

SuckaInA3Piece
05.22.06, 07:41 AM
I've got an Explorer we can take....as long as Dave doesn't throw up in it ! :D

LMAO Yea, no Cabo for Dave this time around. :D Oh, and I need you to bring something for me, check your PMs.

Edson
05.22.06, 09:45 AM
ohh yeah fuckers...I'll be there Livin' It up Redhead style...can't wait!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

janthraxx
05.22.06, 01:44 PM
I'm really planning on working things around so I can make it. Jake, wanna go in on that room together? I'll need a place to stay. Also, I'll probably be spending the next day or so after the concert in Philly, if ya'll wanna hang :)

Lodewijk
05.22.06, 01:48 PM
I'm really planning on working things around so I can make it. Jake, wanna go in on that room together? I'll need a place to stay. Also, I'll probably be spending the next day or so after the concert in Philly, if ya'll wanna hang :)

Absolutely, bro ! I'll get together the details and pm you ! You'd just have to pickup a third ! :thumb:

SuckaInA3Piece
05.22.06, 02:05 PM
If I grab a room, you're more than welcome to stay with me too Jan. Warning though, I snore. :cool:

Also, VanMan2000 and DLYNN from Guitars101.com will be at the show as well. Gonna be a shitload of us!

janthraxx
05.22.06, 02:47 PM
Sounds good, that's a load off! Thanks guys.

Sucka, you snore and I talk in my sleep, so it's all good, haha.

Jake I'm down to hang Saturday as well. :bounce:

Lodewijk
05.22.06, 02:50 PM
Jake I'm down to hang Saturday as well. :bounce:

Tab and I are totally into that !!! Lunch at the Hard Rock ? :thumb:

SuckaInA3Piece
05.22.06, 02:52 PM
Gotta make sure you get an authentic Philly Cheesesteak Jan.

Lodewijk
05.22.06, 02:53 PM
Gotta make sure you get an authentic Philly Cheesesteak Jan.

Oh yea.!!...This time someplace different being we'll have the time ! :thumb:

SuckaInA3Piece
05.22.06, 02:55 PM
Oh yea.!!...This time someplace different being we'll have the time ! :thumb:

Where'd you go last time?

Lodewijk
05.22.06, 03:00 PM
Where'd you go last time?

Jims !

SuckaInA3Piece
05.22.06, 04:07 PM
Ahh, Jim's rocks! Gotta check out Tony Luke's this time though.

emm5150
05.22.06, 05:04 PM
I'm just going to the show and heading home afterwards, gotta work! :mad:

SuckaInA3Piece
05.22.06, 05:07 PM
I'm just going to the show and heading home afterwards, gotta work! :mad:

LAME-O! :p

What time you gettin to the show, E? I'm still tryin to convince Racefan to come, and even talked to Wendy (Ohjourneyfan) about making it out to Jersey.

emm5150
05.22.06, 05:10 PM
LAME-O! :p

What time you gettin to the show, E? I'm still tryin to convince Racefan to come, and even talked to Wendy (Ohjourneyfan) about making it out to Jersey.
Well, my arrival will be based on everyone else's!!!! Earlier the better I guess!!!

SuckaInA3Piece
05.22.06, 05:11 PM
Well, my arrival will be based on everyone else's!!!! Earlier the better I guess!!!

Hoping to get there by like 1 or 2, depending on if Jake drive's like a maniac or not!

Lodewijk
05.22.06, 05:23 PM
Hoping to get there by like 1 or 2, depending on if Jake drive's like a maniac or not!

That's a given , bro ! 1 or 2 might be pushing it though, but not by much. I just need time to get checked into the hotel, which looks like will be close to the airport.

Philly's about a 6 or 7 hour drive so I'll leave Columbus accordingly........so I'll be at check-in around noon, sound cool ?

SuckaInA3Piece
05.22.06, 05:24 PM
That's a given , bro ! 1 or 2 might be pushing it though, but not by much. I just need time to get checked into the hotel, which looks like will be close to the airport.

Philly's about a 6 or 7 hour drive so I'll leave Columbus accordingly........so I'll be at check-in around noon, sound cool ?

Whatever dude. We got PLENTY of time until Sam and the boys come on, so I'm good with that. :thumb:

janthraxx
05.22.06, 05:52 PM
Tab and I are totally into that !!! Lunch at the Hard Rock ? :thumb:

Fuck yeah!! Is that in Philly?

Edit: and how far is Philly from Camden?

Lodewijk
05.22.06, 06:01 PM
Fuck yeah!! Is that in Philly?

Edit: and how far is Philly from Camden?

Right across the river. :thumb: Why , you wanna try and do Sammy on Sat. night too ?

janthraxx
05.22.06, 06:03 PM
Right across the river. :thumb: Why , you wanna try and do Sammy on Sat. night too ?

Tempting! I was just curious.

I'm gonna be driving in to Holmdel from DC, probably that day.

Sucka: I'm vegetarian, so no Philly Cheesesteak for me! :(

Lodewijk
05.22.06, 06:10 PM
Sucka: I'm vegetarian, so no Philly Cheesesteak for me! :(

Hippie ! :p

janthraxx
05.22.06, 06:12 PM
This coming from the dude who led a one-man protest on the Rock Hall of Shame! :p

Lodewijk
05.22.06, 06:16 PM
This coming from the dude who led a one-man protest on the Rock Hall of Shame! :p

Some things are just more important than Redwoods and the spotted owl ! :thumb:

janthraxx
05.22.06, 06:18 PM
You can kiss my red wood.

Lodewijk
05.22.06, 06:40 PM
You can kiss my red wood.

jan, that sounded awfully non-passive.......make love not war ! :p :thumb:

janthraxx
05.22.06, 07:27 PM
:sleep:

ericjt
05.23.06, 06:10 AM
I'll be there.
Cabo Wabo in the parking lot! Took the day off work, made it a big long 5 day holiday weekend so I plan to go down early, around noon-ish, hang out a bit, maybe check out the "fiesta" thing they got planned.

I'm hoping they are selling Mikey's sauce so I can stock up for the summer. That fiery mustard is the f'n bomb......

SuckaInA3Piece
05.23.06, 06:22 AM
I'll be there.
Cabo Wabo in the parking lot! Took the day off work, made it a big long 5 day holiday weekend so I plan to go down early, around noon-ish, hang out a bit, maybe check out the "fiesta" thing they got planned.

I'm hoping they are selling Mikey's sauce so I can stock up for the summer. That fiery mustard is the f'n bomb......

Hope to see you there Eric. Word of advice though. Don't talk hockey with Lode. He gets all emotional when you tell him that the Blue Jackets don't belong in the NHL. :)

ericjt
05.23.06, 07:20 AM
Lode's just still bumming cuz I whooped his ass in fantasy hockey! Of course he stacked his team with all Jackets and we all know how their season turned out.

:)

Lodewijk
05.23.06, 08:05 AM
Next year, bitches, next year ! :cool:

SuckaInA3Piece
05.23.06, 08:06 AM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Lodewijk
05.23.06, 08:14 AM
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I'm soooo gonna whip your ass when I see you ! :p

SuckaInA3Piece
05.23.06, 08:18 AM
I dunno dawg. You dropped in weight class, so I think I can take you!

ericjt
05.23.06, 10:48 AM
Next year, bitches, next year ! :cool:
Hey, all final four NHL teams this season did not even make the playoffs last season (03-04) and all four were not exactly predicted to do much back in the summer so anything is possible in todays' NHL

perticelli
05.23.06, 10:49 AM
Ladies, ladies...!

Sucka, no punches for you, i wont let you risk breaking those fingers until everyone on here has heard you play...

Lode, no punches for you, you got a Looooooooong drive ahead of you and some rolling to do as well..;)

janthraxx
05.23.06, 11:45 AM
:funny:

Smells good in here...

SuckaInA3Piece
05.23.06, 12:05 PM
Hey, all final four NHL teams this season did not even make the playoffs last season (03-04) and all four were not exactly predicted to do much back in the summer so anything is possible in todays' NHL

Yes, but these four teams don't have suck ass GM's.

Jan Hrdina a number one center?? Yea right! :p

As for playin geetar Pert, not sure if I'll be bringing my guitar with me. Depends on if Jake brings his amp, cuz I'm down to one amp now.

Lodewijk
05.23.06, 03:05 PM
I've got and old 2x12 I can bring, but it's very clean so you'll need your stomper ! :cool:

Lodewijk
05.23.06, 03:09 PM
Yes, but these four teams don't have suck ass GM's.

Jan Hrdina a number one center?? Yea right! :p

As for playin geetar Pert, not sure if I'll be bringing my guitar with me. Depends on if Jake brings his amp, cuz I'm down to one amp now.

Keep yakkin', we'll see soon enough ! Hrdina won't be here next year and they're bringing up Brule ! How would you like to face lines like Nash/Brule/Malhotra and Zherdev/Federov/Vyborney........

The Jackets will be fine.....you worry about that cap mess you've got to deal with in Philly ! :p

samfan17
05.25.06, 06:47 PM
I am going to be staying at the Holiday inn @ eatontown. I am new to this board butnif anyone wants to party that day let me know and I would love to meet some new vh friends

punk5150
05.27.06, 08:12 AM
Manny Malholtra ???

We got rid of him years ago because he was a bust ....

Lets go Rangers !

Lodewijk
05.29.06, 07:11 PM
Manny Malholtra ???

We got rid of him years ago because he was a bust ....

Lets go Rangers !

That could be true....because if anyone knows about busts, It'd be the Rangers ! :p

ericjt
06.01.06, 06:58 AM
Where does everybody have seats? I think I saw Sucka say he got stage tix (but maybe that was a different show).

I did not get tickets yet cause I'll get them at the box office day of. I was only planning on lawn cause I love the lawn at PNC, but this keep my options open in case I can get a good theatre seat scalped.

PNC holds 17,500 so the show may sell well, but I doubt it will be a sell out.

IndyFan
06.03.06, 07:58 AM
Just found out I'm gonna be in Jersey on business this week - scored stage tickets (thank you redrocker for adding them this week).

I'll be joining you boys in Holmdel. Anyone else on stage?

xjohn5150x
06.07.06, 06:26 PM
eric....i have a ticket in the 16th row that im selling for like $60 if u still want a seat..got it originally when i did the presale..but when tix really went on sale..got 7th row center...so let me kno dude...

emm5150
06.07.06, 07:14 PM
Where does everybody have seats? I think I saw Sucka say he got stage tix (but maybe that was a different show).

I did not get tickets yet cause I'll get them at the box office day of. I was only planning on lawn cause I love the lawn at PNC, but this keep my options open in case I can get a good theatre seat scalped.

PNC holds 17,500 so the show may sell well, but I doubt it will be a sell out.
I'm in the middle section somewhere, I'm not sure where because I can't seem to find my tix but anyways, I'll be in the middle next to the sound booth thinghy!!!!

Lodewijk
06.07.06, 07:30 PM
I'm on the lawn.......I'm not a big Hagar fan, but I'm coming to Jersey to hang with friends and relax with a buzz and some good music.
Got my hotel room reserved today !

Hell, if it was just about seeing Sam, he's going to be here in C-bus the weekend before and I'm not going ! But I'll drive 6 hrs. to hang with you crazy asses anytime !

janthraxx
06.07.06, 08:34 PM
I'm on the lawn.......I'm not a big Hagar fan, but I'm coming to Jersey to hang with friends and relax with a buzz and some good music.
Got my hotel room reserved today !

Hell, if it was just about seeing Sam, he's going to be here in C-bus the weekend before and I'm not going ! But I'll drive 6 hrs. to hang with you crazy asses anytime !

I'm driving about 3000 miles! Yeah there's other stuff going on, but it's mostly to hang with you guys :p

SuckaInA3Piece
06.08.06, 07:38 AM
I'm on the lawn for this show. Couldn't beat the ticket price, plus I wanna chang with Lode.

I've got PIT seats for the next day in Camden.

janthraxx
06.08.06, 01:44 PM
Lawn all the way for me....Jake, I assume you're going to sneak in the necessary supplies? ;)

Lodewijk
06.08.06, 02:37 PM
Lawn all the way for me....Jake, I assume you're going to sneak in the necessary supplies? ;)

Without a doubt, bro.......... If I have to watch Vic butcher eddie's licks, I'm gonna need a hefty buzz ! :cool: ;)

SuckaInA3Piece
06.08.06, 03:18 PM
Hey, hey! I actually like Vic. He gets great tone out of those Crate amps.

Lodewijk
06.08.06, 03:55 PM
Hey, hey! I actually like Vic. He gets great tone out of those Crate amps.

I figured you'd chime in to stick up for yer' boy ! Vic's ok......for being in a glorified cover band ! :p

SuckaInA3Piece
06.08.06, 04:04 PM
Ouch. Vic is the man. You know I gotta stick up for the brotha. I'd kill to have his gig, cept the playing Eagles Fly every night thing. That's never cool.

smithjc
06.08.06, 04:08 PM
Without a doubt, bro.......... If I have to watch Vic butcher eddie's licks, I'm gonna need a hefty buzz ! :cool: ;)

:funny:

You so bad. But I think I'd need the same for that as well. :sssh:

btw - Eagles Fly is for the mandatory piss break. I thought everybody knew that. Sammy's always thinkin of his fans you know. :D

Lodewijk
06.08.06, 04:09 PM
Ouch. Vic is the man. You know I gotta stick up for the brotha. I'd kill to have his gig, cept the playing Eagles Fly every night thing. That's never cool.

LMAO ! I figured it might be a "black" thing.! A brutha playing rock guitar......you a Hendrix and Kravitz fan too I suppose?
:p :thumb:

SuckaInA3Piece
06.08.06, 04:16 PM
LMAO ! I figured it might be a "black" thing.! A brutha playing rock guitar......you a Hendrix and Kravitz fan too I suppose?
:p :thumb:

Yes, and don't forget Phil Lynott, Carter Beauford, Branford Marsalis, Doug Pinnick, Lajon Witherspoon, Corey Glover, and Vernon Reid, just to name a few brotha's rockin out with their cock out. :D

It's a black thang. You wouldn't understand. :p

Lodewijk
06.08.06, 04:24 PM
Yes, and don't forget Phil Lynott, Carter Beauford, Branford Marsalis, Doug Pinnick, Lajon Witherspoon, Corey Glover, and Vernon Reid, just to name a few brotha's rockin out with their cock out. :D

It's a black thang. You wouldn't understand. :p

LOL...fucker ! :thumb:

Your only saving grace is that you're an Eddie guy first and foremost ! :p

And for the record.....you don't HAVE to tote the "company" line ya know, I've met you , remember, and you're whiter than most people I know...............................<cough> Wayne Brady <cough>! :sssh: ;)

SuckaInA3Piece
06.08.06, 04:28 PM
LOL...fucker ! :thumb:

Your only saving grace is that you're an Eddie guy first and foremost ! :p

And for the record.....you don't HAVE to tote the "company" line ya know, I've met you , remember, and you're whiter than most people I know...............................<cough> Wayne Brady <cough>! :sssh: ;)

I might be, but I gets way more pussy then Wayne does. :D

Lodewijk
06.08.06, 04:55 PM
I might be, but I gets way more pussy then Wayne does. :D

That's not saying much..I thought he was gay ! :D

janthraxx
06.09.06, 12:53 AM
LOL....can't wait to party with ya'll.

Btw, Jake--I'm with Sucka. Vic kicks ass, he can acceptably "pull off" most everything Eddie does.

ericjt
06.09.06, 03:53 PM
eric....i have a ticket in the 16th row that im selling for like $60 if u still want a seat..got it originally when i did the presale..but when tix really went on sale..got 7th row center...so let me kno dude...
I will have my wife & brother with me plus a few more probably as well. But thanks anyway.

samfan17
06.09.06, 10:50 PM
Is there a bar near the Red Roof Inn @ Holmdel. That is where I finally got a hotel rool. I am coming from Toronto and if anyone is partying near there I would love to hook up.

Thanks

John

Pumpkinhead
06.12.06, 01:57 PM
How many people from here are going to the homedale or camden shows???

ericjt
06.16.06, 09:53 AM
Anyone know what time the parking lots open? I see the box office opens at 11am so I would guess the lots open around the same time.

I'm planning on leaving about noon (should get there about 1-ish) to try and beat the shore traffic and hang out in the lot most of the afternoon before heading in.

Lodewijk
06.16.06, 01:35 PM
If anyone out there cares to run into me....I'll be the tattoo sporting 250lb. guy in the TLWII t-shirt ! It's bright yellow so you really can't miss me ! :thumb:

Sucka I'll be calling you soon ! It's up to you to help emm find us and I'll be responsible for Jan ! :thumb:

janthraxx
06.16.06, 01:39 PM
Uh oh....I'm not responsible for myself? That could be bad news ;)

Lodewijk
06.16.06, 01:41 PM
Uh oh....I'm not responsible for myself? That could be bad news ;)

I'm gonna get you so fucked up.......when you pass out, I'm gonna make you eat a cheeseburger ! :devil:

SuckaInA3Piece
06.16.06, 02:02 PM
Not if I don't eat the burger first!

janthraxx
06.16.06, 03:07 PM
I'm gonna get you so fucked up.......when you pass out, I'm gonna make you eat a cheeseburger ! :devil:

LOL! I'll give you faux-burgers to feed me when I'm on the brink of death....but I almost never pass out. In fact I've never passed out from booze...from booze.

Come to think of it, screw that! I'm gonna get you guys so fucked up you'll actually try my delicious food! :p

SuckaInA3Piece
06.16.06, 03:40 PM
First time for everything, Jan! Trust me, Jake is gonna get yo ass fucked up! I speak from personal experience.

Hey Jake, you gonna bring your amp? Cuz I'll bring the axe if ya wanna jam on some tunes.

janthraxx
06.16.06, 05:53 PM
I vote for yes on that one. And he's not gonna get me fucked up...not on booze, anyway (I don't drink heavily anymore). :thumb:

emm5150
06.18.06, 07:28 AM
Ok...what time is everyone getting there? I think Sucka still has my #, if not Sucka let me know!!!

Lodewijk
06.18.06, 10:32 AM
Sucka, are you getting off work early that day ? Tab and I will be rolling into town around noon, so once we checked into the hotel, we'll be ready when you are !

I'll call Jan on his cell as soon as we get into our room, hopefully he'll be close by at that point !

Yeah I'll bring an amp, but it's pretty clean, so you'll need your processor ! :thumb:

SuckaInA3Piece
06.18.06, 06:31 PM
Ok...what time is everyone getting there? I think Sucka still has my #, if not Sucka let me know!!!

Shit E, I think I lost it man. Send it again.

And Jake, I'm off that day, so whenever you guys get settled, I'll be ready to go. We'll meet yall at the hotel. Think I'm bringing Dave's brother Mark with us two, so those two might just take Dave's car, and I'll ride with you and Tab.

As for the amp, I might just bring mine since yours didn't have an effects loop. I'll get back to you on that though.

Lodewijk
06.18.06, 08:05 PM
Cool ! Just let me know !

We can follow them !
At least Dave won't be barfing in my explorer ! LOL :thumb:

RcoasterA
06.22.06, 02:13 PM
I'm Goin there under the Pavilion with 8 of my college freinds. We are soo pumped for this CONCERT!!! Only 3 of us have been to a Van Halen show before, and this is our first SAm only concert. Gonna be a rockin good time. :bounce:

tahoewabo
06.26.06, 04:35 PM
I noticed that some of you guys were bringing guitars. I don't have one but I have one of those smokey cigarette amps that is hooked up to a old Crate 10in amp that I am going to bring if anyone needs a amp to play thru. I runs on 9 volts. I am also going to bring a portable grille and some booze if anyone would like some. I have been in touch with emm5150 to meet up with people. I also am going to bring some CDs I made of the rare Sammy stuff I have if anyone wants one. If anyone wants to swop cell numbers PM me. See ya face down in Cabo San Jersey.

emm5150
06.26.06, 04:53 PM
I noticed that some of you guys were bringing guitars. I don't have one but I have one of those smokey cigarette amps that is hooked up to a old Crate 10in amp that I am going to bring if anyone needs a amp to play thru. I runs on 9 volts. I am also going to bring a portable grille and some booze if anyone would like some. I have been in touch with emm5150 to meet up with people. I also am going to bring some CDs I made of the rare Sammy stuff I have if anyone wants one. If anyone wants to swop cell numbers PM me. See ya face down in Cabo San Jersey.

Brutha! check your PM, give me a call friday and we'll all hook up!!!!

Eric

SuckaInA3Piece
06.27.06, 08:38 AM
This is gonna rock! I'm bringing my guitar, but I'm going to leave it in Lode's hotel room. No way I'm leaving my Wolf in the car during the show. I'd be paranoid the whole fucking time. I will be bringing some cd's myself. Prolly have some bootleg shows and shit for us to jam too.

Lodewijk
06.27.06, 10:43 AM
This is gonna rock! I'm bringing my guitar, but I'm going to leave it in Lode's hotel room. No way I'm leaving my Wolf in the car during the show. I'd be paranoid the whole fucking time. I will be bringing some cd's myself. Prolly have some bootleg shows and shit for us to jam too.

What's this venue's deal on tail-gateing ? Anyone know ? :confused:

SuckaInA3Piece
06.27.06, 10:50 AM

I don't know, but I was planning on bringing a case, or just my lil cooler with as much beer as I can fit. Maybe even a bottle of Loon.

Lodewijk
06.27.06, 10:53 AM
I don't know, but I was planning on bringing a case, or just my lil cooler with as much beer as I can fit. Maybe even a bottle of Loon.

That Loon is the shit ! Filthy turned Tab and I onto it in Houston and now Tabby's hooked on the stuff ! Sometimes it's like I'm married to Eddie Van Halen........only without the penis and great guitar playing ! ;) :cool:

SuckaInA3Piece
06.27.06, 10:58 AM
That Loon is the shit ! Filthy turned Tab and I onto it in Houston and now Tabby's hooked on the stuff ! Sometimes it's like I'm married to Eddie Van Halen........only without the penis and great guitar playing ! ;) :cool:

LMFAO!!

I tried Loon for the first time about a month ago. GOOOOOD SHIT! I'll try and see if we can get a bottle.

ZORBA5150
06.27.06, 11:02 AM
It's too bad, I'll be in California, otherwise I'd love to see that show and tailgate with you guys. I've been to PNC almost a dozen times- yes you can tailgate, just bring plastic cups for the beer. Hope you guys have a blast!

Lodewijk
06.27.06, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the info Zorba, I'll make sure we've got cups ! :thumb:

Too bad you can't make it.......I'll be toasting to ya' ! :drunk:

SuckaInA3Piece
06.27.06, 11:55 AM
Yea Zorba, I was gonna ask if you were planning on attending. You'll be missed dude.

Make sure you grab cups Lode cuz I'll forget!

Lodewijk
06.27.06, 01:49 PM
Make sure you grab cups Lode cuz I'll forget!

No problemmo ! No Cups for Dave ! LMAO ! :drunk:

SuckaInA3Piece
06.27.06, 02:40 PM
LMAO! No kiddin!

I think we might all ride in your car dude. Is Jan meeting us in Philly or Jersey?

Lodewijk
06.27.06, 03:35 PM
I can only fit 4 and Jan is meeting us at the hotel !

I could leave Tabby at the hotel............Naw, we haven't had a first fight yet and I'll be damned if I'll let it be over Sammy Hagar ! :irked:
Better take her with us ! :{ ;)

I don't know man, we'll figure it out !

SuckaInA3Piece
06.27.06, 03:46 PM
Ahh, well if anything I might just ride with Dave then, and you can follow us. We've never been to this place, so I'm really hoping we don't get lost.

janthraxx
06.27.06, 08:42 PM
What's the weather looking like Sucka? I've already been drenched upon by the skies at a Sammy Hagar outdoor concert, shit ain't fun! :mad:

emm5150
06.28.06, 07:30 AM
Hey kids...I'm leaving here (upstate NY) at noon, stopping off for some beverages and some grub, then we'll probably get to PNC about 2 ish!!! Some of you have my number, I have tahoe's # so, someone can give me a call around then to see where we're all at!!! I believe tahoe's bringing his grill....maybe we can get some steaks or something? Let me know!!! :bounce:

ericjt
06.28.06, 09:01 AM
PNC is real cool on tailgating. You can do just about anything (bbq, open cans, football toss, whatever) just remember these 2 rules and you will be fine.
Do NOT urinate in the woods. I know the port o potty lines can be long, but they really frown upon you doing that.
After the show, go home. They do not really allow much after show tailgating, esp in the overflow lot.
PNC is guarded by NJ State Police, not some local Holmdel cops so the State Troopers pretty much have little sense of humor.

Have we all decided where we are meeting or anything?

SuckaInA3Piece
06.28.06, 09:01 AM
What's the weather looking like Sucka? I've already been drenched upon by the skies at a Sammy Hagar outdoor concert, shit ain't fun! :mad:

It's gonna be nice. It's rained all week, but it's clearing up. Gonna be about 81 I think.

SuckaInA3Piece
06.28.06, 09:03 AM
PNC is real cool on tailgating. You can do just about anything (bbq, open cans, football toss, whatever) just remember these 2 rules and you will be fine.
Do NOT urinate in the woods. I know the port o potty lines can be long, but they really frown upon you doing that.
After the show, go home. They do not really allow much after show tailgating, esp in the overflow lot.
PNC is guarded by NJ State Police, not some local Holmdel cops so the State Troopers pretty much have little sense of humor.

Nah, I think we're all just gonna look for eachother once we get in the lot. Me and my boys will be easy to find. Three black dudes at a Sammy show tend to stand out a bit.

Lodewijk
06.28.06, 09:25 AM

I think we can just exchange cell #'s and hope for the best ! I'll have mine, pm me if you want the number. I'm thinking Sucka and Pert will have theirs also, incase you already have their numbers. :thumb:

SuckaInA3Piece
06.28.06, 09:28 AM
I think we can just exchange cell #'s and hope for the best ! I'll have mine, pm me if you want the number. I'm thinking Sucka and Pert will have theirs also, incase you already have their numbers. :thumb:

I don't think Pert is coming. I know he's gonna make it to the Camden gig though, atleast that's what he said.

Lodewijk
06.28.06, 09:33 AM
I don't think Pert is coming. I know he's gonna make it to the Camden gig though, atleast that's what he said.

Who the hell knows, he told me yesterday that he was coming, and he would call me when he got near the venue.
:confused:

SuckaInA3Piece
06.28.06, 09:36 AM
Who the hell knows, he told me yesterday that he was coming, and he would call me when he got near the venue.
:confused:

Ahh..well he told me that he wasn't coming, but that was like three weeks ago. I hope he can make it.

ericjt
06.28.06, 11:08 AM
Check your PMs.

I should be feeling better by then (I hope). I developed shingles last week so the pain should be gone by Friday night. Or, at least a few Waboritas will make me feel better!!

I follow up with the Doc Friday morning so hopefully, all will be good. But, definately no topless sun bathing for me, not that anyone wants to see that!

SuckaInA3Piece
06.28.06, 11:27 AM
Check your PMs.

I should be feeling better by then (I hope). I developed shingles last week so the pain should be gone by Friday night. Or, at least a few Waboritas will make me feel better!!

I follow up with the Doc Friday morning so hopefully, all will be good. But, definately no topless sun bathing for me, not that anyone wants to see that!

Damn E, sorry to hear about that bro. Really hope you're feeling better by friday.

emm5150
06.28.06, 11:55 AM
Lode....Check your PM bro!!!!

Lodewijk
06.28.06, 12:47 PM
I got it ! :thumb:

the_atomic_punks_rule
06.28.06, 12:59 PM
I got tix for Sat and Sun, are you guys doing the lawn thing on Friday? Maybe I will join ya's for a beer or 200. Anybody meeting up on Sat? Me and my chic would like to pre-game on Sat at Camden and actually Sun at Scrotum.

Van Squalen
06.28.06, 01:38 PM
Wait just one gosh darned minute. You mean to tell me you're adding funds to Sammy's coffers? After all that posturing last year about $am and his wicked corporate ways? And after all that complaining about Sam and Mike doing CVH tracks? And yet here you are attending an Other Half outing?

I'm shocked. :)

SuckaInA3Piece
06.28.06, 04:46 PM
I got tix for Sat and Sun, are you guys doing the lawn thing on Friday? Maybe I will join ya's for a beer or 200. Anybody meeting up on Sat? Me and my chic would like to pre-game on Sat at Camden and actually Sun at Scrotum.

I believe we're all doing the lawn thing on friday night. Saturday I should be there around 5 or so.

emm5150
06.28.06, 06:15 PM
I believe we're all doing the lawn thing on friday night. Saturday I should be there around 5 or so.
I got seats....fuck, my bud that's coming with me has a back problem so he needs a seat and I can't ditch him because he's driving....I'll have to do my partying with you guys before and a bit after the show!!!!

SuckaInA3Piece
06.28.06, 06:25 PM
I got seats....fuck, my bud that's coming with me has a back problem so he needs a seat and I can't ditch him because he's driving....I'll have to do my partying with you guys before and a bit after the show!!!!

Dude, that's totally cool. I kinda wanted seats cuz last time saw Sam the show was damn near 2 hours. It was rainy that day and just about every part of my body was in pain. I was so hurt after that show. Got laid though so that made it better. :D

the_atomic_punks_rule
06.28.06, 09:14 PM
Wait just one gosh darned minute. You mean to tell me you're adding funds to Sammy's coffers? After all that posturing last year about $am and his wicked corporate ways? And after all that complaining about Sam and Mike doing CVH tracks? And yet here you are attending an Other Half outing?

I'm shocked. :)

I hate having to buy rediculous Jersey car insurance but I do it. I am pretty sure that my attending of any SH concert by no means make Sam any less a tequila whore. The CVH setlist is well, not really an issue. I was at least hoping that they had the balls to make it an issue. I bought my ticket before the setlist was known, and to tell ya the truth I wish I coiuld sell my tix.

Maybe you should heed some of you own advice and stop stalking.

Van Squalen
06.28.06, 09:40 PM
I'm not stalking. Unlike others, I don't hold grudges nor do I lose sleep over anything anybody says on this board. I just tend to remember the flip floppers and double standard folk. Oh yeah, and the woman beaters and the racists and the sexists. I'm strange like that. Yet feel free to take my opinions with heavy salt, lick o' lime, and extra hot sauce.

Have fun at the Sammy show! :)

Lodewijk
06.29.06, 04:44 AM
What happened to the CVH setlist ? I was looking at the thread for the Columbus show and it features ONE CVH tune !

I didn't think Sam would sing too many, but I expected more than one ! :irked:

ericjt
06.29.06, 06:14 AM
Friday is supossed to be the nicest day we've had in a while (no rain, less humid) so it looks like lawn seats will be alright.

I think I read in another review thread The Wabos hit the stage about 8pm (is there no opening act?)

SuckaInA3Piece
06.29.06, 09:44 AM
What happened to the CVH setlist ? I was looking at the thread for the Columbus show and it features ONE CVH tune !

I didn't think Sam would sing too many, but I expected more than one ! :irked:

Dude, bring your amp man. And what time do you think you'll be at the hotel? It's like 45 minutes away from my crib, so I'm tryin to figure out what time to leave.

Lodewijk
06.29.06, 02:31 PM
Dude, bring your amp man. And what time do you think you'll be at the hotel? It's like 45 minutes away from my crib, so I'm tryin to figure out what time to leave.

I left you a message on your cell, call me tonight and we'll set things straight ! :thumb:

SuckaInA3Piece
06.29.06, 02:44 PM
I saw that just now. I'll most likely call you in a few mins from the car cuz I gotta run out.

sixstring
06.29.06, 03:38 PM
Jake, Chris, I expect a calls from the show and/or pre/post show parties...;)

Don't you guys leave me hangin'...:D

Lodewijk
06.29.06, 03:42 PM

Duley noted ! :thumb:

SuckaInA3Piece
06.29.06, 05:40 PM

You got it!

burger boy
06.29.06, 06:27 PM
Hey all,
Long time fan, been a lurker for years. Hoping to run into some
of you at the PNC, supposed to be awesome weather for the show.

Burger Boy

SuckaInA3Piece
06.29.06, 06:29 PM
Welcome to the site, Burger Boy. Shit..now I'm hungry! :brickwall

Hope to see ya in the lot, dude. There'll be beer, and...well more beer! Gonna be tons of fun. :thumb:

burger boy
06.29.06, 07:10 PM
Thanks Sucka,
I know the gates open at three, but what time do they let people into the parking lot to start the festivities?

Burger Boy

SuckaInA3Piece
06.29.06, 07:16 PM
Who knows, dude. I've never been to this venue before, so I'm pretty much clueless.

Pumpkinhead
06.29.06, 08:13 PM
I can't wait for tomorrow damnit! Where are you all hanging before the show? I'm probable getting there around 10 or 11am. I've been hanging around this site, as well as some others, for some time. It would be cool to meet some of you! Maybe one of you can hook me up with some hot ass groupie I can take backstage with me no??? :sssh: Anyways, if any of you would like to email me your cell, I'll try to get in touch with you before the show! My email is: masterkey88@comcast.net Hope everyone has a good time! CYA!

The Pumpkinhead!

burger boy
06.30.06, 10:13 PM
Awesome fucking show tonight, lots of fun, crowd was a little smaller than I would have thought but really seemed to be into it. The Other Half did a great arrangement of Right Now sans keyboard (Vic Johnson is so under-rated) but a little disappointed that they only did one CVH tune from what I can remember

RcoasterA
06.30.06, 10:26 PM
This show was awesome. I dont think that the attendance was bad at all (Asked a security guard and he said it looked like an about 10,000 show) which isnt bad at all I think. Keep in mind that was just from a security guard who works there, but what a show! I really liked it, cept for Right Now, I think Sammy just yellped too much and... I dont know I wont drown in negativity, the show ROCKED! :bounce:

RcoasterA
06.30.06, 10:27 PM
NOT TO MENTION THE SINGER FROM THE BEASTIE BOYS SHOWED UP!!! That was SOO COOL!

janthraxx
07.01.06, 01:55 AM
That wasn't the singer for Beastie Boys dude, lol. It was just one of Sammy's roadies or techs or something.

Good show though, I had a great time. After-party too.

RcoasterA
07.01.06, 09:16 AM
My Bad Man, I asked the person next to me who that guy was and they said it was the singer from Beastie Boys. Sorry bout that. Still Rocked though.

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 10:56 AM
Well first, I'd like to apologize to all the guys I said I'd meet up with. We got there terribly late, still feel bad about that Lode, but we made the best of a sucky situation. We did get to meet Emm! We gotta hang out dude. Ericjt, I'll have to catch you on the flip side man. It was cool chattin with you a bit. And Sixstring, I know you could hardly hear me, but Lode reminded me to call ya! :thumb:

As for the show, I thought it was below average. This is the second time in a row that Sam delivered just a sub-par performance. There were times in the first set where they would pick it up for a bit, but then they'd just drag along. Right from the get go I could tell they were sluggish. Mostly because the drum beat was the same tempo all night. If Sam does keep in touch with Al, he needs to hire him.

Highlights:
Girl Gets Around
Good Enough
Heavy Metal

But that's about it.

Lowlights:
5150 WITHOUT THE GUITAR SOLO!!!! :irked:

janthraxx
07.01.06, 11:03 AM
Some pics from last night:

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/2917/trip1314op.jpg
Me and Pert.

http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/227/trip1296fh.jpg
Girls in front of me and Pert :D

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1359/trip1327sz.jpg
Lode and Tabby.

janthraxx
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2570/trip1336sy.jpg
Sucka, Lode, and Pert.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/807/trip1349rp.jpg
Us with emm5150 in the middle.

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/3350/trip1309nx.jpg
My shoes.

SuckaInA3Piece
That girl with the stripped shirt was hot!

janthraxx
07.01.06, 11:05 AM
Yeah she was!! :bounce: Too bad she had a boyfriend (with her) :brickwall

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 11:07 AM
Hopefully we'll see you guys tonight. We got waaaay more Waborita's to drink.

janthraxx
07.01.06, 11:19 AM
Doesn't sound like we're gonna make it Sucka, but you should come chill with us at the hotel an hour or two before you go to the show, we'll get some drinks in the lobby (and Lode can get his map, he says).

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 11:24 AM
Fuck, I forgot to give it back! :brickwall

Ok, let me talk to the guys cuz I'm not driving, and we weren't leaving until about 530pm. Truthfully, I don't even feel like going. Think I'm catchin a cold.

janthraxx
07.01.06, 11:27 AM
Well we don't have any plans, just let us know. We were thinking of having drinks, smoking, and going to catch a movie maybe.

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 11:29 AM
Ok, I just got this email from Ticketmaster:

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for
your upcoming event. Sammy Hagar scheduled at Tweeter Center on
Saturday, July 1, 2006, at 5:00pm, has changed times. The event will
now take place at 3:00pm, with doors opening at 2:00pm. Original
tickets will be honored for the new time.

So I'm gonna have to be gettin outta here very soon it looks like. If anything, I'll call you guys after the gig and come stop by.

emm5150
07.01.06, 01:24 PM
Well first, I'd like to apologize to all the guys I said I'd meet up with. We got there terribly late, still feel bad about that Lode, but we made the best of a sucky situation. We did get to meet Emm! We gotta hang out dude. Ericjt, I'll have to catch you on the flip side man. It was cool chattin with you a bit. And Sixstring, I know you could hardly hear me, but Lode reminded me to call ya! :thumb:

As for the show, I thought it was below average. This is the second time in a row that Sam delivered just a sub-par performance. There were times in the first set where they would pick it up for a bit, but then they'd just drag along. Right from the get go I could tell they were sluggish. Mostly because the drum beat was the same tempo all night. If Sam does keep in touch with Al, he needs to hire him.

Highlights:
Girl Gets Around
Good Enough
Heavy Metal

But that's about it.

Lowlights:
5150 WITHOUT THE GUITAR SOLO!!!! :irked:
Yeah bro, it was fantastic meeting you guys last night, even if it was only for 10 minutes. We all need to do it again for much longer again real soon!!! Pert, Jan, Mr. and Mrs. Lode, it was an honor to get to see all of you finally and I got a new VH buddy up in Binghamton now right tahowwabo? Mike and his fiancee' Heather are 2 of the nicest people in the world and I can't wait to see you guys again next month, thanks again for the gracious invitation!!! I thought the show was pretty good. I do think Mona has to go, along with Dave and Vic but overall it was a pretty good show!!! Anyone else digging that trippy version of Right Now?

SuckaInA3Piece
07.01.06, 02:20 PM
Yeah bro, it was fantastic meeting you guys last night, even if it was only for 10 minutes. We all need to do it again for much longer again real soon!!! Pert, Jan, Mr. and Mrs. Lode, it was an honor to get to see all of you finally and I got a new VH buddy up in Binghamton now right tahowwabo? Mike and his fiancee' Heather are 2 of the nicest people in the world and I can't wait to see you guys again next month, thanks again for the gracious invitation!!! I thought the show was pretty good. I do think Mona has to go, along with Dave and Vic but overall it was a pretty good show!!! Anyone else digging that trippy version of Right Now?

I had heard that version of Right Now last year, so I wasn't all that into it. It just seemed to drag on IMO. Plus they didnt play Amsterdamn which bummed me out. I think they need more high tempo Halen songs. Judgement Day, AFU, Get Up. Stuff like that.

Lodewijk
07.01.06, 03:37 PM
I think they need more high tempo Halen songs. Judgement Day, AFU, Get Up. Stuff like that.

Or better yet, No Van Halen songs at all ! :D

emm5150
07.01.06, 04:17 PM
Or better yet, No Van Halen songs at all ! :D
DOH! :eek:

emm5150
07.01.06, 04:44 PM
Tahoewabo and I from yesterday!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/emm5150/DSC03357.jpg

xjohn5150x
07.01.06, 05:10 PM
wish i culda been onstage last night..but i was happy with standing 2nd row for the entire night...didnt get sammy to sign my shirt..but Lauser gave me his drumstick and I caught some picks from Mikey..show was great...

emm5150
07.01.06, 05:14 PM
Tahoe was on stage, Vic's side...he said it was awesome being up there!!! It was a god show!!!

Lodewijk
07.03.06, 04:54 PM
I know one thing for sure.........

I haven't seen a confetti show as good as that since we buried "Flippo the Clown" here in Columbus !

I think when it comes to feeling like part of the music.......nothing brings you inside of it like Pink Floyd's lasers, Kiss' flash-pods, and Hagar's confetti shower......period ! :D

The J Man
07.03.06, 09:15 PM
I'll be getting audio of this show in a few days, any takers?

TOTW92
07.03.06, 09:19 PM

Definitely interested, awesome show

Lodewijk
07.03.06, 11:02 PM

Are they editing out Mona's voice ? Or adding Vic's solo for 5150? Hmmm.....

emm5150
07.04.06, 06:34 AM
Hell yes...PM me!!!

Pumpkinhead
07.04.06, 08:09 AM
Would anyone with Audio/Video footage of the 7/1/06 show in Camden NJ please Contact me! Thank You!

Pumpkinhead
thepumpkinhead@comcast.net

tahoewabo
07.04.06, 12:48 PM
Holy crap. Just got back from vacation down in Jersey. Hagar on the 30th, Leppard and Journey on the 1st and Pat Benatar on the 2nd. Was a rock n' roll weekend for sure. I thought the show was pretty good. Beats setting at home on a friday night waiting for a reunion. Sammy was on the whole night. I have never seen him off and I have seen him alot.

Emm it was great to finally meet someone from the links. Heather and I are already planning out diner for the Rollins show in August. I will have some Cabo instead of Jager and AfterShock. If you get here early we can go in and watch them set up the stage and sound for the show too.

Wish I would have got to meet the rest of you guys, but I had to be in the place early to get on stage. I took almost 50 pics on stage. I will post the better ones when I get them developed. Only bad thing about being on stage was the 4 lazy people in front of me. They just stood there leaning against the railing. The only time they raised their arms or anything was when I tried to take a picture. I waited on stage as long as I could before they kicked us off. I got a stick and a pick. I even got the guitar tech Steve to get a picture of the guitar racks for me from backstage. And while I was getting my drumstick Mikey was right behind me giving out picks and giving hi-fives. I turned around and he was walking away. DAMMIT! But I did get to say hi and exchange hi-fives with Sammy a few times. Didn't get anything signed again (mostly because of the 4 lazy people infront of me getting LOTS of their stuff signed), but I had a great time.

emm5150
07.04.06, 07:05 PM
Emm it was great to finally meet someone from the links. Heather and I are already planning out diner for the Rollins show in August. I will have some Cabo instead of Jager and AfterShock. If you get here early we can go in and watch them set up the stage and sound for the show too.

Looking forward to it my friend, but I'll see you in Scranton on the 25th right?....Give Heather a big hug from me and it was AWESOME meeting the 2 of you and hanging out, I had a great time...you fucking RAWK!!!!

tahoewabo
07.04.06, 09:27 PM
Looking forward to it my friend, but I'll see you in Scranton on the 25th right?....Give Heather a big hug from me and it was AWESOME meeting the 2 of you and hanging out, I had a great time...you fucking RAWK!!!!

Yes,yes,yes! The 25th in Scranton it is. Poison and Cinderella then Ozzfest the next day. Thank god I took a few days off from work.

tahoewabo
07.04.06, 09:34 PM
Ok. Here's some pics from the PNC Center

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3112/010cq.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
My ass in front of the blow up Cabo bottle.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4324/021di.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Yes I did. I sang Pretty Woman.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4449/032si.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Pic of guitar rack 1 from where I was standing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2496/046mo.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Pic of guitar rack 2 from where I was standing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1051/057ym.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Pic of both guitar racks from where guitar tech Steve was standing.
**Note my dumb ass just looking at them and wishing.

emm5150
07.04.06, 09:36 PM
Ok. Here's some pics from the PNC Center

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8001/016pn.jpg
My ass in front of the blow up Cabo bottle.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/221/026xl.jpg
Yes I did. I sang Pretty Woman.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3320/031qt.jpg
Pic of guitar rack 1 from where I was standing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5671/047gh.jpg
Pic of guitar rack 2 from where I was standing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8818/050jr.jpg
Pic of both guitar racks from where guitar tech Steve was standing.
**Note my dumb ass just looking at them and wishing.
Sweet pics bro!!!

tahoewabo
07.04.06, 09:46 PM
Here's more pic's from the PNC.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3429/064by.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
That's guitar tech Steve. He's pretty cool.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5894/074rs1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Vic right before he went on stage.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5112/084yf.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Sammy getting warmed up.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2053/092aw.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Sammy getting his mic.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8629/104kr.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Sammy heading for the stage.

tahoewabo
07.04.06, 09:50 PM
PNC Center

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4364/113fg.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5812/122zl2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1842/136ag.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3469/149fq.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1152/153ds.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

tahoewabo
07.04.06, 09:53 PM
PNC Center

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1299/160pv.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7899/174ok.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Sammy when he give me a hi-five.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5479/189ve.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1828/197df.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4640/205ty.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

tahoewabo
07.04.06, 09:57 PM
PNC Center

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7809/218iy.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7981/223ok.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8832/233gg.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7600/243ge.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Vic getting ready for the Other Half.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/44/254zf.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
MIKEY!!!!!

tahoewabo
07.04.06, 10:00 PM
PNC Center

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8215/260xh.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9691/278ef.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7908/289da.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2420/293cb1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3671/301fl.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Sammy in the stands for Humans Being.

tahoewabo
07.04.06, 10:03 PM
PNC Center

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5900/316lo.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2002/320yk.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7458/333jm.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/729/342jj.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8189/359gn.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

tahoewabo
07.04.06, 10:07 PM
PNC Center

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1893/367dq.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1152/374au.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
One of my only pic's of Mona.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7884/382xo.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8537/396yc.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Pic of Mikey while I was doing the 5150 walk across the stage.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4765/404eq.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Thank you NEW HALEN! I mean NEW JERSEY and goodnight.

emm5150
07.05.06, 06:27 AM
AWESOME!

burger boy
07.05.06, 05:35 PM
tahoe,
great pics, yours came out a lot better than mine, kind of fuzzy and shitty.

I was the guy standing to your right the whole night in front of the "four lazies." Thought you were gonna kill them when they raised that stupid fucking banner!

Anyways, cool to hang with you, hopefully I'll see you next year at the show.

burger boy

tahoewabo
07.05.06, 10:26 PM
tahoe,
great pics, yours came out a lot better than mine, kind of fuzzy and shitty.

I was the guy standing to your right the whole night in front of the "four lazies." Thought you were gonna kill them when they raised that stupid fucking banner!

Anyways, cool to hang with you, hopefully I'll see you next year at the show.

burger boy

Were you the guy in the red shirt?

burger boy
07.06.06, 05:18 PM
yah, that was me in the red.

tahoewabo
07.06.06, 06:13 PM
Yeah. Remember you.