PDA

View Full Version : July 5th Mohegan Sun, Who's Goin'

sickman
05.16.06, 07:42 AM
Picked up 5 tickets when they went on sale at 10am saturday. They went pretty fast. I couldn't get 5 in a row that were in the lower section so I had to settle for 2+3 in different sections but atleast they are in the lower part. I thought it sucked though because I was online right at 10 and couldn't even get floor seats in the 3 sections in front of the stage. All that was left as of today are upper level seats. So who else is going?

Raldo
05.16.06, 08:32 AM
I'll be there.

It was strange how they released the tickets. For the first 10 mins, the more I tried, the better the seats got. I settled on something in the lower bowl on the side. I tried one more time just to see if the tickets would be better, the section in front of me but on the floor was available. I tried to get closer but that was it. I decided to stay were I was on the side.

vh491
05.16.06, 10:09 AM
GOT 2 ONSTAGE TICKETS FOR $200.00 A PIECE- WENT TO THE FOXWOODS SHOW LAST YEAR AND WON THE ONSTAGE TICKETS- ONSTAGE IS THE BEST IF YOU GET LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE THERE.

jimmy812
05.17.06, 05:55 AM
I couldn't get shit on Sat. morning. 2 of my buddies were trying as well and the closest we got was lower section way behind the floor seats. So we all decided to wait. We'll keep checking every week or so, but we might just get them the day of.
I'm still bummed that he's playing Mohegan

sickman
05.17.06, 07:36 AM
I've heard that sometimes the day of the show that really good seats may go on sale if the ones the band reserved aren't used up.

Raldo
05.17.06, 07:38 AM
GOT 2 ONSTAGE TICKETS FOR $200.00 A PIECE- WENT TO THE FOXWOODS SHOW LAST YEAR AND WON THE ONSTAGE TICKETS- ONSTAGE IS THE BEST IF YOU GET LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE THERE.

Have a good time on stage.

I'm still pissed because I tried to get them, had them but my computer was so slow that it timed out and the tickets were released.

I'll still be there in the crowd enjoying the show though.

DirtyWaterDoggie
05.17.06, 11:04 AM
I'm there. My buddies and I would never miss a Halen related event.

We are also going to see Extreme on June 30th. So in my demented mind that's half of Van Halen in one week!

5150rob
05.17.06, 04:12 PM
I am going.
I just wish I could have snagged a VIP ticket.
guess I will be in the regular seating.
Rob

voivod
05.17.06, 07:20 PM
steved where are you?