PDA

View Full Version : July 1st Camden ---3:00 PM??

mikeKramer
05.14.06, 10:53 AM
I have tickets for the Camden NJ show and it starts at 3 in the afternoon. Can someone explain what will be going on and the reason for the 3:00 start? I thought i heard maybe its going to be a festival like atmosphere that begins at 3 with the concert starting later in the evening...can anyone fill me in here?? No big deal, i will be down there bright and early at 9 am to begin a day of corona drinkin!!

thanks

HuBBs5150
05.14.06, 11:51 PM
I have no idea myself. When I bought the tickets I was thinking the same thing.

JMJ
05.15.06, 01:35 AM
same thing here in socal..shit starts at 4

RKVH5150
05.15.06, 05:02 AM
I have tickets for the Camden NJ show and it starts at 3 in the afternoon. Can someone explain what will be going on and the reason for the 3:00 start? I thought i heard maybe its going to be a festival like atmosphere that begins at 3 with the concert starting later in the evening...can anyone fill me in here?? No big deal, i will be down there bright and early at 9 am to begin a day of corona drinkin!!

thanks

Gates open at all of his concerts really early, so you can get the full Cabo experience with different bands and other stuff.

Concert won't start till much later.

ericjt
05.15.06, 06:09 AM
In most of the venues, it is going to be like a traveling Cabo Wabo inside during the afternoon. Mariachi bands, mexican food, etc... so that starts at 3pm. The concert itself probably won't start until about 8.

SuckaInA3Piece
05.15.06, 06:42 AM
Got tickets myself Mike, so we'll have to hang again before the gig. I'll also be at the show the night before in Holmdel.

servoguy101
05.15.06, 07:41 AM

thanks

Drinkin Coronas @ 9 am? once you get in, sell your ticket ( or trade for more drinks and a lawn seat) you'll be too smashed to remember it anyway.. :drunk: :drunk:

vh_chick
05.15.06, 12:02 PM
There is a full beach-party atmosphere set up before the concert, which will start promptly at 8PM, so that at 8:05, Sammy will sing "It's time to rock" at exactly the right time.

You definitely want to show up early if you can. There are hot people of both sexes there to rub sunscreen on you, beach volleyball, airbrush tattoos, Sammy-oke, classic car contest, pinata with prizes, and food and WaboRitas. All is free but the food and drinks. This is what we had last year, so I imagine it will be similar this time.

Shari

HuBBs5150
05.16.06, 08:17 AM
I'll probably show up around 6. the beach party shit sounds like I'll have a ball.

mikeKramer
05.16.06, 05:05 PM
cool Sucka!!! I will definitely try to get in touch with you before the show so we can plan. As for the coronas at 9 am....its all about pacing myself...this should bring the same party atmosphere as a Buffett show. Usually begin around 10 am there so I'll be good to go.

Whhoooo hooooooo

SuckaInA3Piece
05.19.06, 02:08 PM
cool Sucka!!! I will definitely try to get in touch with you before the show so we can plan. As for the coronas at 9 am....its all about pacing myself...this should bring the same party atmosphere as a Buffett show. Usually begin around 10 am there so I'll be good to go.

Whhoooo hooooooo

Yea man, if you still have my cell number it's the same as last time, haven't changed it. I'll be getting there early as well to party in the lot. Prolly bring a case of beer with me and some tunes.