PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix 6/4/06; Guess who the show opener is!

voivod
05.13.06, 09:32 PM
Sammy Hagar and The Wabos followed by Michael Anthony and Sammy Hagar as The Other Half [of Van Halen]

Special guests Steve Seagal & Thunderbox open the Phoenix show.

Steve Seagal & Thunderbox [Real Media] (http://www.musicremedy.com/audio/index.cfm?FuseAction=ShowVideoPlayer&AudioId=5801&Quality=2&stream=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Estevenseagal%2Ecom%2Fpre ss%2Fepk%2Eram)
Steve Seagal & Thunderbox [Flash Video] (http://www.musicremedy.com/audio/index.cfm?FuseAction=ShowVideoPlayer&AudioId=5801&Quality=10&stream=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Estevenseagal%2Ecom%2Fpre ss%2Fepk%5F640x480%2Eswf)

Sportscaster
05.13.06, 10:17 PM
When I saw his name, I said to myself "that can't be who I think its is". Sure enough, it is. I have an attractive friend of mine who was offered to be his personal assistant. The money was very good, but she was advised against it do to his bad relationships with women. He's no gentleman.

That's nuts. Is it the "Out For Justice Tour" or "The Above The Law Crusade"

lal5150
05.13.06, 11:22 PM
whats the worst that can happen he goes into the crowd and kicks everbodies ass for not liking his music..

MF5150
05.13.06, 11:23 PM
I mean I might question his acting ability, but that song on that video was pretty damn good. I might actually look for that album now.... I have no clue where I will start looking, but I shall look.

Wonder if he'll jam with Sam? Maybe One Way to Rock or 55? Could be cool.

tahoewabo
05.14.06, 09:04 AM
I got a idea. Steve could be the next singer for VH. If Eddie gets a bug up his ass Steve could just show him where the bear shi*t in the woods and everything would be fine.

Seriously though Steve doesn't sound to bad. Would be cool to check out.

Foamfoot
05.14.06, 07:55 PM
Where's John Tesh when you need him?...

servoguy101
05.15.06, 11:10 AM
Please god, tell Sammy signed that to be a comedy show...

Blind Lemon Loons
05.18.06, 11:01 AM
whats the worst that can happen he goes into the crowd and kicks everbodies ass for not liking his music..

:funny:

yomamasofat
05.18.06, 02:13 PM
I was hoping DLR would open! Dueting with MA on Runnin For The Devil.

Wickett
05.19.06, 06:58 PM
I've never been more frightened. What's next???

Chuck Norris and the "Texas Rangers" playing the Dallas and Woodland shows?

By the way.. Chuck Norris doesn't play his own instrument. He just kicks it's ass if it doesn't play itself...

sisca
05.20.06, 03:32 AM
steven fuckin seagal? his acting sucks, i cant imagine what his music is like. good God, thats the only motherfucker i know that can give himself a facelift by putting his hair in a ponytail. when he lets his hair down i bet his face sags to the floor.

sisca
05.20.06, 03:33 AM
I've never been more frightened. What's next???

Chuck Norris and the "Texas Rangers" playing the Dallas and Woodland shows?

By the way.. Chuck Norris doesn't play his own instrument. He just kicks it's ass if it doesn't play itself...
chuck norris doesnt take guitar lessons. guitars take lessons from chuck norris.

Lodewijk
05.20.06, 04:10 AM
chuck norris doesnt take guitar lessons. guitars take lessons from chuck norris.

The Black Eyed Peas actually used to be called The Peas, until Chuck Norris heard their music ! :D

Van Squalen
06.05.06, 03:41 PM
No reviews on Steve Seagal? :sssh:

NoBrownM&M's
06.05.06, 03:47 PM
I'm actually surprised, from the little I heard on that video of his music, Steve is not too bad on the vocals. Tunes sound good. Very Southern.

atomicpunk5151
06.06.06, 12:18 PM
SEMI-off topic.

Considering this was in PHX, has anyone heard from 9on10scale (Sammy's nephew)? Looks like logged in this week.

He was commenting a lot back in 2004 & 05 regarding the AZ shows.

9on10scale
06.07.06, 01:23 PM
I was there, you may have saw me up on Vic side of the stage for the "Other Half" I had my wife, sister in law and my 2 daughters. It was a great show. I will post more later.
Funny story Segal hit on my wife and sister in law after the show, he was hammered on what else Cabo Wabo.

Hagar4ever
06.07.06, 03:26 PM
setlist???

BBB
06.13.06, 12:12 PM
Wabo set:

Mas Tequila
3 Lock Box
There's Only One Way to Rock
Rainy Day Woman #12 & 35
Shaka Doobie (The Limit)
The Girl Gets Around
Rock Candy
I'll Fall In Love Again
I Love This Bar
Sam I Am
Little White Lies
Serious Juju
I Can't Drive 55
Heavy Metal

The Other Half Set:

Mike's bass solo
Runnin' With The Devil
Top Of The World
Humans Being
Why Can't This Be Love
Good Enough
Judgment Day
Right Now
Finish What Ya Started
Dreams
Fight For Your Right To Party

Encore
Marching to Mars

This show was not as long as I expected it to be. It still kicked ass but I think the heat got to Sammy and he just got too hot. It was a fucking killer show though.