PDA

View Full Version : Live DVD from 2004

vanhalenfandownunder
10.11.05, 01:11 AM
Hi All,

I've been looking for (what has been considered to be) the best of last years shows on DVD. Seeing we didn't get the pleasure in having the Mighty Van Halen come south of the equator, I would still like to experience the best version I possibly can (without being in a stadium) ASAP.
I joined an Aussie trading vine over a year ago to get hold of a copy but as of now, nothing has come of it. I don't have a DVD burner to copy and then send back the original, but if someone will let me know (preferably from downunder) (PM me) how much to send to cover a copy, plus postage and I will.

Thanks,

vanhalenfandownunder

VivaVH
10.11.05, 09:51 AM
Check your PMs.

Paulsitive
10.17.05, 03:02 PM
I second this. I've been looking for one on vhtrading.com. but I have to register there and for some reason it won't let me. All 3 shows around this area were cancelled and I was totally bummed, even more so now as it seems like VH is doing nothing. If anyone who has this could hit me up, it'd be appreciated!

chas
10.18.05, 04:08 PM
I have seen some of the 2004 shows on e-bay, however I need my fellow Vanhalen Buds insight on what the best shows are. Thanks!!

5150rob
11.12.05, 03:21 PM
I was at 3 VH shows last year. I must say that the best one was Hartford, CT. I do have it on dvd and it is fully authored. SUPER dvd. Great sound and good picture with 3 cam mix.
let me know if you want a copy.
Rob

Paulsitive
11.13.05, 07:25 PM
hook me up.

sickman
11.14.05, 03:40 AM
Hey Rob I was at that show too. It did rock. Out of the all the shows I went too last year that was the best. Can I get a copy of that dvd?

kentcarlevi
11.14.05, 03:43 PM
I'm interested too.
Let me know how to get it :)
/Kent

Eddie Rocks!!!
11.14.05, 11:12 PM
Maybe we could post what shows everyone has, and if they are willing to make copies. I would like copies of any and all!

jimmy812
11.16.05, 05:03 AM
I was at the Hartford show as well. So you guys must have went to the Worcester show(s) as well. I thought the 2nd night in Worcester was better than the Hartford show. But I'm probably saying that because I did the 5-star package for that one. Actually now that I think of it, Eddie had the Whalers jersey on at the end of the Hartford show, so is there any way I could get a copy as well?
I'm in Wallingford, if that matters.

bigdrewhalenite
11.18.05, 07:52 PM
Rob, I'd like a copy as well. I would be willing to trade blank DVD-Rs. Let me know!

sickman
11.21.05, 04:40 AM
Hey Jimmy. I went to both worcester shows too. Second night was better for me because I was in the rings on Mikes side. That was the best. First night we had 4star in the 8th row on mikes side. The bitch of it is that the ring tickets cost me face value and the 8th row were 175 each

jimmy812
11.22.05, 05:06 AM
Oh man, just talking about the shows makes me want to see those guys again.
C'mon Eddie, get a grip and call someone. Or just release some of the music that you have with no singer...I'll still buy it!

10-13
11.22.05, 06:55 AM
Does anyone know if any of the Vegas shows made it to DVD? Particularly the August 7th show?

elvhfan
11.22.05, 08:54 AM
the hartford dvd's menu consists of pics i took from the 3rd row...i got mine and was like "those pics look awful familiar"...so i guess someone copied them when i posted them on the net...it was pretty cool to see that!

smithjc
11.22.05, 09:49 AM
I was at 3 VH shows last year. I must say that the best one was Hartford, CT. I do have it on dvd and it is fully authored. SUPER dvd. Great sound and good picture with 3 cam mix.
let me know if you want a copy.
Rob

I'll take a copy of that. :thumb:

RayBan
12.08.05, 07:27 AM
I am TOTALLY willing to copy shows for people if I could get a copy of the shows we have to work with. (the tree concept. I have a DVD burner and the willingness to pitch in. Please PM me and lets spread the cheer :)
Ray

bullitt
12.13.05, 05:39 PM
Me too please! Add me in there for a disc, I went to a show up here in Canada but no dvd sorry. Will be willing to pitch in for cost/discs etc.

Pm me please! :thumb:

cav
12.21.05, 04:03 PM
If anyone has the 04 Hartford CT show dvd format, I am willing to offer a 2 for 1 deal w/ postage. Thanks in advance - CV

Red43j
12.23.05, 11:13 AM
I'd love to get my hands on ANY of these shows.
I have some Roth DVD's I'd swap...PM me-thanks in advance-Red43j

C5150
12.28.05, 05:08 PM
I'd love a copy of that show!!!! also like to get one or both of the Detroit shows if any one was them! PM me I can send som disc's or what ever!
Thanks in advance!