PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Show!

BREW CREW
01.07.05, 08:42 PM
I went to the 1st Chicago show and it completely rocked! It was great to see Eddie and the boys jam all night and have a great time together.
Eddie had a few gear problems but it all worked out fine IMO.
Anyone else go to this show??? Tell me what you thought of the show. :thumb:

blacknblue
01.07.05, 08:58 PM
That was my Chicago show, too! Really great! (Although I wish I had a better seat!) The equipment malfuntion sucked, but it was still a great show!

edhalen
01.07.05, 09:38 PM
Hey guys - I was there too. Outstanding show gear problems notwithstanding. Hey, that's too many big words for me after too many beers!!

Cheers!!!!

vh_chick
01.07.05, 10:31 PM
I was at the second show in Chicago, in the Golden Ring for the second time. It was awesome! I hope they keep the Rings forever, but I'm sure they won't. IF we ever see them again, but let's not get into that now.

I had made hemp bracelets for the boys in Grand Rapids, MI, and Mike and Sammy wore theirs. For the Chicago show I made the same ones and when I handed one up to Mike, he looked at it, then looked at me, and said, "Hey! What's up!?" I was SO excited that he remembered me! Later he gave me his beer. I still have the Solo cup today! LOL

Sammy wore his bracelet too. I have some pics from cjvanhalen, I think it was. Hopefully this link is still active:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view

Yep, it is. Just type in cjvanhalen to see all the pictures.

Shari

BREW CREW
02.27.05, 12:12 AM
BUMP: Those pics kick ass!

newvhsinger05
06.16.05, 03:35 PM
Who else saw last years Chicago show. It rocked. Yet it was a disappointment that eddies guitars were messed up toward the end, and we had ta wait 5 minutes each time they messed up. Still, who saw the show? what did ya think of it?

kowski
06.16.05, 08:57 PM
I saw the second night, which involved less guitar trouble! I liked the show, it was fun. I still go back and listen to the audio bootleg of it.

LoveWalkinIn
06.17.05, 12:04 PM
I was at both Chicago shows as well. Did the 5* on night 2. Both shows were an absolute blast, but I was getting pretty pissed the first night when Eddie was having guitar troubles. But overall, two great shows. I met a lot of cool people at the 5* and had the time of my life! :thumb:

Unchained Wolfie
06.17.05, 11:55 PM
I seen both, both were great!

BREW CREW
06.26.05, 07:59 PM
How did this get 2 threads? Olo..any way you could merge the 2?

DreamIsOver
06.26.05, 08:33 PM
Second show was better than the first but I got goosebumps on the first night when Jump started. It seems like a lifetime ago, already.

ZachenFoot
07.11.05, 05:11 PM
i was at the first show, and i even have a bootleg, and it kicked ass!

MightyVH
08.07.05, 09:47 AM
I was at show number 2, and DAMN that was a great time :eek: