PDA

View Full Version : worst clothes of the tour

dr.bullet
05.22.05, 05:15 AM
at what van halen show did the band dress the worst. i'd say the hamilton show. at the toronto show they were dressed in a way that made them look they were having a good time....like they were having fun. at the hamilton show they looked horrible.

Brian

lal5150
05.22.05, 06:23 AM
those frickin orange shorts and funny looking shoes eddie wore......... does the mens wearhouse now have a wino clothes section...........

LittleGuitars99
05.22.05, 10:28 AM
Great, now we've gone to Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.

Van Squalen
05.22.05, 11:13 AM
We're runnin' dry on topics, I guess.

emm5150
05.22.05, 11:16 AM
those frickin orange shorts and funny looking shoes eddie wore......... does the mens wearhouse now have a wino clothes section...........
That's the "Smoking Loon Apparel" line!

Wolfgang Slinger
05.22.05, 01:30 PM
Van Halen has never had a "uniform" for stage wear, so I guess they (Ed especially) went for that at-home-comfy vibe.

And I think when your a multi-millionaire and you're on stage sweating, drunk, having a blast and don't give a shit what people think about how your dressed, clothing runs a close second with how you think the light shines on you.

bedrockboy
05.22.05, 08:41 PM
at what van halen show did the band dress the worst. i'd say the hamilton show. at the toronto show they were dressed in a way that made them look they were having a good time....like they were having fun. at the hamilton show they looked horrible.

Brian

Bullet,

I try really hard to stay positive and not to criticize the threads that people start (since I hate when people who never start one rip on mine). But, who cares about the clothes that the band wears? When did this become the Backstreet Boys forum?

doublep
05.23.05, 10:17 AM
just when i thought we couldn't get worse i have to read this shit!!!!!

voivod
05.23.05, 10:33 AM
Great, now we've gone to Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.

:wtf: Exactly...

But, they do need to update that 5150 shuffle.. Maybe a new dance routine in line to that of Britney Spears with some backgorund dancers... :D

OLO
05.23.05, 03:22 PM
Closed.