PDA

View Full Version : holy shit, this is weird

tap1966
09.13.01, 08:25 AM
http://www.aniefex.com/poopie.htm

Disclaimer: Someone passed this on to me. I have no idea whether it's been doctored or not. I'm not religious in any shape or form and often people can see things because they are told are there.

But damn.

lawchick
09.13.01, 08:33 AM
Jesus in a bowl of spaghetti. The Virgin Mary in melting snow. Now the devil in a cloud of smoke? Imaginations are truly running wild. I used to see galloping horses in clouds . . . . smilies/rolleyes.gif

MikeL
09.13.01, 08:34 AM
Where'd I put that potatoe Jesus??

That is awfully odd, Jonathan. I gotta go grab the video and see for myself.

billy007
09.13.01, 09:08 AM
That is some freaky stuff. I've frequently seen pictures like that on the cover of the Weekly World News while standing in a checkout line - Waco was one, can't remember what some of the others are. Be interested in your opinion, Mike, after you have a chance to watch it whether or not those photos are doctored.

MikeL
09.13.01, 09:12 AM
Yeah, it's real Billy. You can see it in this video clip: http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2001/09/12/2nd.plane.hits.cnn.med.html

m4rk0
09.13.01, 11:59 AM
As I mentioned in another thread, I read in a newspaper this morning that one of the hijackers that flew into the wtc, was called Satan Suqami..even more scary now...

billy007
09.13.01, 02:50 PM
Thanks, Mike - I did find that video earlier, but on my 56K connection I can't see heads nor tails of anything. But I did see a small photo attributed to AP where I could see the face.

ANGEL4U
09.13.01, 02:55 PM
smilies/scared.gif smilies/scared.gif smilies/scared.gif

YankeeRose
09.13.01, 02:57 PM
smilies/scared.gif smilies/eek.gif smilies/scared.gif smilies/eek.gif WOW! That's wild, it looks like a devil with a big grin on his face. I've never seen anything like that!

YankeeRose
09.14.01, 12:51 PM
The picture is gone from the site! smilies/frown.gif Does anyone know where else it might be? I was going to print it.

YankeeRose
09.14.01, 08:00 PM
Nevermind I found it, thanks seen. smilies/smile.gif

seenbad
09.14.01, 08:01 PM
yep

Dave G 5150
09.14.01, 08:07 PM
sure seems like something is there...
strange...
i remember seeing the tabloid cover from the waco fire, too...

seenbad
09.14.01, 08:09 PM
btw, it seems to still work for me (the link) smilies/confused.gif

YankeeRose
09.14.01, 08:12 PM
Yeah it's working again, it wasn't working all day though. smilies/confused.gif LOL!

hain23x
09.14.01, 08:14 PM
looks like the only thing missing is a cape, hooves, and a hayfork.

Wolfie3
09.15.01, 05:15 AM
Can somebody please just post the picture. I can't get the damn link to work. smilies/mad.gif

LA
09.15.01, 06:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jonathan:
http://www.aniefex.com/poopie.htm

Disclaimer: Someone passed this on to me. I have no idea whether it's been doctored or not. I'm not religious in any shape or form and often people can see things because they are told are there.

But damn.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know though, how different is that from seeing a face in the grain of the wood on your door? Does it mean something?? Doubtful. It's sort of like the entire Nostradamus thing... You see in it what you want.

Regardless, I'm a doubting Thomas for these things. I've seen the pictures of Jesus in the clouds taken from a flying plane...and I've seen it 30 times. Each person claims that they took it too.

I'm kind of chuckling at myself here, cuz I'm a doubting Thomas to something that's put right in my face (but is highly likely to be altered, and could easily be done! I'd have to see the negative to trust that it is real), and yet I believe in God with no proof whatsoever! Engima!
smilies/rolleyes.gif

Goo
09.15.01, 06:48 AM
It appears pretty prominently in the movie file at cnn.com - for what thats worth

Just read something about CNN using 1991 footage of palastinian celebrations in the current news footage - probably crap, but its times like this you forget to even cast that cynical eye on news agencies that might normally apply

YankeeRose
09.15.01, 11:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wolfie3:
Can somebody please just post the picture. I can't get the damn link to work. smilies/mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here you go Wolfie.

http://communities.msn.ca/_Secure/0OgAlAPcUzWXd0uL5uk98X5Xm!ahWa*RV4nf3ahWG8UJa59Ocw 0rIFtEqzmT0DyphibgqlSazMecoSL0372lShc7xOv1pI73g/Devilbomb.jpg

[ September 15, 2001 at 11:48 AM: Message edited by: YankeeRose ]

Wolfie3
09.16.01, 03:29 AM
Thanks Yankee. That IS weird.

[ September 16, 2001 at 03:31 AM: Message edited by: Wolfie3 ]

Stuff No More
09.17.01, 08:55 AM
I've seen other smoke pictures from a different angle that appear to have a cross and angels in them as well.

It sure makes you go, "Hmm..."

seenbad
09.17.01, 09:22 AM
you dont happen to have a link for that do ya?

Stuff No More
09.17.01, 11:18 AM
Offhand, no, sorry. It was reprinted in our morning paper today. I can poke around and see if they have a web site with it up, though.

seenbad
09.17.01, 11:19 AM
cool, thanks stuff.

Stuff No More
09.17.01, 11:28 AM
Let's see if these work:

Depending on your perspective, this resembles either Jesus on the cross or an angel with wings spread:
http://cincinnati.com/news/towerphotos/3tradecenter02_sm.jpg

The face of a monster:
http://cincinnati.com/news/towerphotos/tower_collapse_sm.jpg

seenbad
09.17.01, 11:43 AM
I *think* I can see what they are talking about with the monster, but I dont see anything in the first one.

Stuff No More
09.17.01, 11:52 AM
You have to look kind of down the center of the first one. Near the top it almost looks like someone with their head laying slightly forward and arms (or wings) spread apart. If I could digitally point to it, I would.

Pabs
09.17.01, 02:05 PM
If you have Microsoft Word, you can see the one that I received via email.

Click Here. (http://students.depaul.edu/~tpabich/BEDEVILING.doc)

[ September 17, 2001 at 02:06 PM: Message edited by: TimPabs1 ]

seenbad
09.19.01, 10:45 AM
Fox news story on the thing. Condensed, it basically says that the photos were indeed not doctored in any way, but people can dream up anything to try to make sense out of things they dont understand.

Personally, I think its a little too wierd to ignore completely.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34612,00.html

Van Gully
09.19.01, 03:17 PM
The war is being fought not just in our world.

tap1966
09.20.01, 06:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Van Gully:
The war is being fought not just in our world.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did Mars get involved? smilies/cool.gif

Van Gully
09.20.01, 12:58 PM

Did Mars get involved? smilies/cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, a long time ago they(Martians) came to Earth, bred with baboons, and, thus, formed the people of England(why do think they all have fucked up teeth over there?). smilies/wink.gif smilies/tongue.gif smilies/biggrin.gif

tap1966
09.20.01, 02:15 PM

Yeah, a long time ago they(Martians) came to Earth, bred with baboons, and, thus, formed the people of England(why do think they all have fucked up teeth over there?). smilies/wink.gif smilies/tongue.gif smilies/biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it sounds more likely than most of the stuff in the bible smilies/tongue.gif

seenbad
09.20.01, 05:48 PM

Yeah, a long time ago they(Martians) came to Earth, bred with baboons, and, thus, formed the people of England(why do think they all have fucked up teeth over there?). smilies/wink.gif smilies/tongue.gif smilies/biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Jonathan, but thats about the funniest damn thing I've ever seen Gully write! smilies/biggrin.gif OMG! smilies/biggrin.gif

tap1966
09.20.01, 07:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by seenbad:

Sorry Jonathan, but thats about the funniest damn thing I've ever seen Gully write! smilies/biggrin.gif OMG! smilies/biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess low standards in comedy go hand in hand with a high tolerance for fairy tales.

smilies/devil.gif

seenbad
09.20.01, 07:05 PM
Never funny when your the butt of the joke, I said I was sorry. smilies/wink.gif

tap1966
09.20.01, 07:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by seenbad:
Never funny when your the butt of the joke, I said I was sorry. smilies/wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never said it wasn't funny.......otherwise I would have said I was offended........maybe even twice smilies/wink.gif

Van Gully
09.21.01, 08:52 AM

I never said it wasn't funny.......otherwise I would have said I was offended........maybe even twice smilies/wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn!!! That didn't offended you? I've failed in my mission then. smilies/wink.gif