PDA

View Full Version : iran says no use of air space

JMJ
09.20.01, 09:02 AM
well,

iran just said we can't use it's airspace with what we wanna do.

they condemn the attacks, but we can't use their airspace smilies/rolleyes.gif

fuck em, take them out too. you're either against terrorism or for it. ain' if ya ain't helpin the cause, there's the door, don't let it hit ya in the ass smilies/mad.gif

JMJ

MikeL
09.20.01, 09:11 AM
Given the history and chilly relations we have with them, is it all that surprising?

diggyd
09.20.01, 10:35 AM
Fuck 'em! We don't need those camel jockies anyway.

lawchick
09.20.01, 12:01 PM
If I were Iranian, I'd probably think some US pilot might just "accidentally" drop a bomb on me on the way to the real war. You know, an innocent mistake from one enemy to another. smilies/wink.gif

On another note, I don't like reading racial slurs on this board (e.g., camel jockies).

ANGEL4U
09.20.01, 12:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lawchick:
On another note, I don't like reading racial slurs on this board (e.g., camel jockies).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

smilies/cool.gif I suppose you didn't like President Bush's Speech rough draft? Although I did edit some of it.... smilies/wink.gif This is the second or third post I've seen that "you don't like seeing stuff" Quite frankly, I don't think it's that bad....don't look in the funny farm, you might really be offended smilies/redface.gif

smilies/wink.gif

lawchick
09.20.01, 01:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ANGEL4U:

smilies/cool.gif I suppose you didn't like President Bush's Speech rough draft? Although I did edit some of it.... smilies/wink.gif This is the second or third post I've seen that "you don't like seeing stuff" Quite frankly, I don't think it's that bad....don't look in the funny farm, you might really be offended smilies/redface.gif

smilies/wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>President Bush's speech rough draft is pretty darn funny! I guess you've noticed that racial slurs or condemnations of whole groups of people aren't my cup of tea. I don't laugh at jokes about Blacks or Jews either. . . . Anyway, please feel free to ignore my comments! smilies/smile.gif

[ September 20, 2001 at 01:04 PM: Message edited by: lawchick ]

JMJ
09.20.01, 01:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeL:
Given the history and chilly relations we have with them, is it all that surprising?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, it's not at all mike.

but did you see the former israel prime minister on tv this morning?

he was talking about how he has found out through his dealings that iran has some scary fuckers in that country, with all the chemical and biological weapons. he said in 5-10 years from now, that more or less, they are planning on sending missles over here and they want to "take over" the US.

the way i see it, the taliban, iraq, iran, and saudi arabia all need to be dealt with and fiercely.

anyone who thinks these guys are on our side is nuts.

these people hate our way of life and our freedom. if we don't do something about it, our children, and quite possibly us, will see the same chilling feats years from now, only to a far greater extent than hijacked airplanes smilies/frown.gif

JMJ

AbeVanHalen
09.20.01, 01:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lawchick:

On another note, I don't like reading racial slurs on this board (e.g., camel jockies).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

warning-intentionally offensive material ahead, used in the interest in making a point, not to insult anyone by the use of it. This author disclaims ANY blame for anyone's hurt feelings, as it is meant purely as in illustration, not as a sincere attack. Thank you.

Tough shit. Some of us don't like seeing 6000 innocent Americans get incinerated, crushed, or otherwise annihilated for no good reason by an enemy fitting into one group of people. This is WAR, and during war, people are gonna be called names. Remember the words like Redcoats, Yankees, Rebs, redskins, Krauts, Tea-Sipping Crumpet Monkeys, Frogs, Japs, Gooks, etc etc etc? Sticks and stones...sticks and stones. 'Camel jockies' is among the gentler terms I've heard. This is not a time to be politically correct; this is WAR. Worry about Americans being killed and not your feelings being hurt by wayward comments that have nothing to do with you. You'll feel better at the end of the day.

By the way, I think attorneys are the vilest, foulest form of life ever to slither the face of the earth. Sorry I don't have a convenient catch-all slur for them, but the mere mention of the word 'lawyer' makes my skin crawl. And every time I see the little 'Esq.' at the end of a name, I laugh at them. smilies/tongue.gif Now, which is more offensive-someone calling someone ELSE a name, or someone attacking YOU directly? Consider the French Revolution-the brazen use of 'Law' in your name would assure you a quick beheading. Which is worse, being called a name or having your skull removed from your shoulders?

So, lighten up on the sensitivity crap. We heard enough of it for the last ten years, and now we have 'camel jockies' flying our civilian airplanes into our buildings and killing our people. Keep in mind-the people that are our enemies call ALL of us "Great Satan", a far more severe term than 'camel jockey'. And not only do they call us names, they murder us. I can ignore the name-calling, but that death part just won't seem to fade off so easily.

end of rant...back to the real post...

As for Iran, fuck them. They are the country we need to make an example of in our campaign-you are either 'with' us, or you are 'against'. They chose the latter; let them suffer the wrath of our ire. LOTS of ire.

esquiretoo
09.20.01, 01:55 PM
I really don't think we need their permission to use their airspace.. smilies/smile.gif especially if we use it to send them a present. smilies/smile.gif

MikeL
09.20.01, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMJ:
the way i see it, the taliban, iraq, iran, and saudi arabia all need to be dealt with and fiercely.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why did you include Saudi Arabia in your list? They're our ally in the region, in most regards.

tap1966
09.20.01, 02:19 PM
So Iran should let the US use their airspace and also be dealt with severely?

smilies/confused.gif

MikeL
09.20.01, 02:26 PM
If Iran chooses to deny us their airspace, it's their right. They had a fundamentalist government, and things are slowly normalizing there now. Can you think of a better bit of cannon fodder for those in Iran that would choose to turn back the clock 15 years than their government letting the US use their airspace to kill other fundamentalists?

There are broader issues at stake in other countries than helping the US in its war.

JMJ
09.20.01, 05:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AbeVanHalen:

warning-intentionally offensive material ahead, used in the interest in making a point, not to insult anyone by the use of it. This author disclaims ANY blame for anyone's hurt feelings, as it is meant purely as in illustration, not as a sincere attack. Thank you.

Tough shit. Some of us don't like seeing 6000 innocent Americans get incinerated, crushed, or otherwise annihilated for no good reason by an enemy fitting into one group of people. This is WAR, and during war, people are gonna be called names. Remember the words like Redcoats, Yankees, Rebs, redskins, Krauts, Tea-Sipping Crumpet Monkeys, Frogs, Japs, Gooks, etc etc etc? Sticks and stones...sticks and stones. 'Camel jockies' is among the gentler terms I've heard. This is not a time to be politically correct; this is WAR. Worry about Americans being killed and not your feelings being hurt by wayward comments that have nothing to do with you. You'll feel better at the end of the day.

By the way, I think attorneys are the vilest, foulest form of life ever to slither the face of the earth. Sorry I don't have a convenient catch-all slur for them, but the mere mention of the word 'lawyer' makes my skin crawl. And every time I see the little 'Esq.' at the end of a name, I laugh at them. smilies/tongue.gif Now, which is more offensive-someone calling someone ELSE a name, or someone attacking YOU directly? Consider the French Revolution-the brazen use of 'Law' in your name would assure you a quick beheading. Which is worse, being called a name or having your skull removed from your shoulders?

So, lighten up on the sensitivity crap. We heard enough of it for the last ten years, and now we have 'camel jockies' flying our civilian airplanes into our buildings and killing our people. Keep in mind-the people that are our enemies call ALL of us "Great Satan", a far more severe term than 'camel jockey'. And not only do they call us names, they murder us. I can ignore the name-calling, but that death part just won't seem to fade off so easily.

As for Iran, fuck them. They are the country we need to make an example of in our campaign-you are either 'with' us, or you are 'against'. They chose the latter; let them suffer the wrath of our ire. LOTS of ire.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

abe ya fuckin kill me man smilies/biggrin.gif

everything you said though, is true. this is a time for america and the rest of the world to band together against terrorism. if people's feelings are hurt, who gives a rat's ass...better than buildings comin down.

JMJ

JMJ
09.20.01, 05:26 PM

Why did you include Saudi Arabia in your list? They're our ally in the region, in most regards.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heh...knew i was gonna hear form ya on this smilies/wink.gif

don't tell me they don't harbor these cells either.

a good friend of mine was stationed there during the gulf war and said the saudi's hate american's. he said they act all politically correct when they need to, but they'd shoot you in the back if they could.

there are many good people in the middle east i am sure, but there are too many fundamentalists within the regions, and the governments know they are there. so if they let em stay....fuck em.

last i heard, we'll have had over 500 aircraft in the gulf, that's what MSNBC says anyway. we got some serious stuff going over there...this ain't no routine exercise boys...

JMJ

Pabs
09.20.01, 05:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AbeVanHalen:

Tough shit. Some of us don't like seeing 6000 innocent Americans get incinerated, crushed, or otherwise annihilated for no good reason by an enemy fitting into one group of people. This is WAR, and during war, people are gonna be called names. Remember the words like Redcoats, Yankees, Rebs, redskins, Krauts, Tea-Sipping Crumpet Monkeys, Frogs, Japs, Gooks, etc etc etc? Sticks and stones...sticks and stones. 'Camel jockies' is among the gentler terms I've heard. This is not a time to be politically correct; this is WAR. Worry about Americans being killed and not your feelings being hurt by wayward comments that have nothing to do with you. You'll feel better at the end of the day.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You left out "Sand ******s" and "Towel Heads"!!! LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>By the way, I think attorneys are the vilest, foulest form of life ever to slither the face of the earth. Sorry I don't have a convenient catch-all slur for them, but the mere mention of the word 'lawyer' makes my skin crawl. And every time I see the little 'Esq.' at the end of a name, I laugh at them. smilies/tongue.gif Now, which is more offensive-someone calling someone ELSE a name, or someone attacking YOU directly? Consider the French Revolution-the brazen use of 'Law' in your name would assure you a quick beheading. Which is worse, being called a name or having your skull removed from your shoulders?

As for Iran, fuck them. They are the country we need to make an example of in our campaign-you are either 'with' us, or you are 'against'. They chose the latter; let them suffer the wrath of our ire. LOTS of ire.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As for Iran...we'll just fly over their country anyway. What are they gonna do? LOL fucking turds.

MikeL
09.20.01, 05:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMJ:
don't tell me they don't harbor these cells either.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tell me that they do with any sort of confidence or fact.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>a good friend of mine was stationed there during the gulf war and said the saudi's hate american's. he said they act all politically correct when they need to, but they'd shoot you in the back if they could.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have plenty of friends that were there then, and have been back since. Saudis don't like many aspects of American life, but as a country certainly don't hate us. Noboby I know had any problems there what so ever. Khobar towers happened, yes, but the Saudis were as much victims of that as we were. Not in bodies, but in pride. They've spent a ton of cash since on making sure our troops are safe. Sounds like your friend might be the classic ugly American, who doesn't know what the fuck he's saying.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>there are many good people in the middle east i am sure, but there are too many fundamentalists within the regions, and the governments know they are there. so if they let em stay....fuck em.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're making the assumption that all religious fundamentalists are terrorists. That's ridiculous. I'm no fan of religion, but I understand the difference between the two.

The Saudis have an amazingly low crime rate. They enforce their laws with a zealousness we couldn't imagine or allow in this country. They've been our ally in the region for many, many years. We trust them to the point that we'll sell them weapons that only our closest allies have access to.

You're suggesting we bomb them simply because of their religion, and what your friend happens to think about them. That's fucking stupid. I can't begin to explain just how stupid that is.

JMJ
09.20.01, 06:14 PM

You're making the assumption that all religious fundamentalists are terrorists. That's ridiculous. I'm no fan of religion, but I understand the difference between the two.

The Saudis have an amazingly low crime rate. They enforce their laws with a zealousness we couldn't imagine or allow in this country. They've been our ally in the region for many, many years. We trust them to the point that we'll sell them weapons that only our closest allies have access to.

You're suggesting we bomb them simply because of their religion, and what your friend happens to think about them. That's fucking stupid. I can't begin to explain just how stupid that is.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i never said that mike. all i said were that there are a lot of fundamentalists within the middle east.

i'll take your word for it about the low crime rates et al about saudi arabia.

i'm not saying we bomb them becasue of their religion mike, maybe you misunderstood me.

as far as my friend goes, i'm not even going to begin to defend him, you don't know him. for you to sit there and say he is the classic ugly american is not what i expected of you mike. i've always enjoyed reading your posts, looking at your insight and knowledge about a broad topic of things. however, i didn't expect you to sit there and badger me or my friend.

anyhow, we all have our opinions. and i just want you to know that i am not saying we should do something to any one people or people because of religion mike, trust me. i'm really very sorry if you saw it that way.

everyone has thoughts and opinions based upon their experiences, my friend is no different than yours.

that's really all i have to say man...ttyl

JMJ

seenbad
09.20.01, 07:10 PM
Well, that sucked...

In regards to Iran. I'm in no way suprized in the least...pricks. Funny thing, Iraq claims to stand on the side of US with this (aka "please dont nuke me"), but Iran backs out. I wonder if we are looking for Iraqs approval? smilies/wink.gif Nah, we just TAKE that shit! "Saddam? Uh, just to let you know? We own all your fucking air. smilies/wink.gif Later babe. smilies/wink.gif" Bush out.

tap1966
09.20.01, 07:45 PM
This thread is kind of bizarre. The US doesn't even have diplomatic relations with Iran........why would they give the US use of airspace because of several thousand American deaths. Would the US give Iran airspace if the situations were reversed?

Pabs
09.21.01, 02:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jonathan:
. Would the US give Iran airspace if the situations were reversed?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would there be a reason any other country would need our airspace? To fight Canada or Mexico? Please. Apples and oranges my friend.

Van Gully
09.21.01, 04:14 AM
Weather-boy, you are under the mistaken impression that you are the subject matter expert on this current situation or on other individuals' experiences in the region of the Middle East. Shut your suck. You know jack shit except what you read or hear on the news. I, on the other hand, and my fellow warriors, have first hand experience with the Saudis. Sure some are nice but the over-all attitude they display, for Americans, is of arrogance and disdain. They do what we want, for now, because we pulled their fat out of the fire 10 years ago, we give them military support since, and we are their biggest customer. But trust me when I say they have no great love for us. And, as some other poster brought up, to think that there might be cells within Saudi is quite legite.

You, my large sloping forehead and prominent browed friend, need to pull your skonion out of your fourth point of contact.

diggyd
09.21.01, 05:24 AM
Basically you can't trust any countries other than Canada, Austrailia, Mexico,and most of civilized Europe(England, Germany, France). If you think you can trust any Middle Eastern country, you're sadly mistaken. The only time they like us is when we give them something for free. Here's an example...MONEY! All of those countries are waiting for the US to fall and extreme fundamental groups are clamoring for a jihad. Most of those countries harbor and support terrorists. Although I can't prove it on paper, I can feel it in my bones. As for Lawchick's attack on my post, it sounds like she'e being overly sensitive or she's planning on representing bin Ladin in court smilies/wink.gif We all know that lawyers have high scruples smilies/rolleyes.gif Camel jockies are what they are if they are going to be insensitive to us and kill over 6000 innocent people. I think it's a relatively nice word for those fuckers. BTW, it will be way over 6000 when this is all said and done not including who of us have died and will die due to terrorist attacks. Time for sensitivity is over! Nuke the fucking bastards that house these animals then we can take the oil and charge our beloved US citizens 50 cents a gallon for gas smilies/tongue.gif That will offset the ludicrious increase in postage that we are all facing at this point in time. Have a nice day.

AbeVanHalen
09.21.01, 05:33 AM
First off, VG, you completely lost me in your post. I can't tell who you are talking to or how it really relates to the thread. Maybe I need more sleep, but sheesh-that seemed a little scattered to me.

ANYWAY...

Bottom line: "You are either WITH the US, or you are AGAINST the US." The US is now calling the shots. If Iran denies us use of their airspace, that means they are taking the 'against' stance. So be it; that's their choice. It's also our choice to treat them as the enemy and destroy at will. They had their 'fair warning'. This isn't an 'innocent unless proven guilty' court of law; it's WAR. If someone wants to stand in our way, they will pay for that choice.

No, it's not the nice, easy-going U.S. of 1997; this is the angry, ATTACKED U.S. of 2001. We have drawn THE line. We have the might to back it up. If Iran wanted to use our airspace, and we don't want to them to, they'll have to take it. I don't think they can do it. Nor do I think they'd try.

MikeL
09.21.01, 06:41 AM
Gully's talking to me, Abe. smilies/smile.gif

Gully, it sounds like you could be talking about the French... those attitudes certainly aren't rare around the world. I didn't say they love us, you mud-loving piece of cannon fodder. smilies/biggrin.gif

JMJ, I said your friend might be an ugly American. You're backpedling on your stance, but you originally said they should be "dealt with and fiercely" because they're religious fundamentalists who live in the region. Excuse me for thinking that you advocated bombing them because of their religion. How on Earth did I manage to think that was what you were saying... smilies/tongue.gif

Abe, I don't think the President means we're taking carte blanche to do whatever we like whenever we like. I'm sure if Iran gets in our way of dealing with the problem, they'll be dealt with. They're still a sovereign nation.

paradiddle
09.21.01, 08:19 AM
Here is where the ripple effect of terrorism erodes our common decency.

I stand behind Lawchick. To respect your enemy is to disarm him. Doesn't change the fact they remain enemies. Somebody needs to pay for this, and they will. But I'll be damned if I'll stoop so low as to let hate blacken my eye.

JMJ
09.21.01, 10:46 AM

JMJ, I said your friend might be an ugly American. You're backpedling on your stance, but you originally said they should be "dealt with and fiercely" because they're religious fundamentalists who live in the region. Excuse me for thinking that you advocated bombing them because of their religion. How on Earth did I manage to think that was what you were saying... smilies/tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u farger smilies/wink.gif.....where did i say that?? i'm not backpedaling. to think they are totally 100% on our side at a time like this is foolish. it is sad that they are basically "guilty by association" by geographical location(s) but oh well, it's us or them. but, seeing how much oil we get from there, i don't see them fitting in to any major military plans...at least right now.

JMJ

Rick S
09.21.01, 11:34 AM
ok heres what i dont get.....as soon as these fundementalist muslims get over here they sure dont mind immersing themselves in our decadent culture. carrying around huge wads of cash,driving mercedes and hangin at strip joints drooling over american women.

lawchick
09.21.01, 11:59 AM
Wow! A lot has happened in this thread since I last visited. Nothing like being drawn and quartered to end a long week! Decaf, anyone? smilies/wink.gif

AbeVanHalen
09.21.01, 12:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paradiddle:
Here is where the ripple effect of terrorism erodes our common decency.

I stand behind Lawchick. To respect your enemy is to disarm him. Doesn't change the fact they remain enemies. Somebody needs to pay for this, and they will. But I'll be damned if I'll stoop so low as to let hate blacken my eye.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to say, hate already blackened our eyes once. And military strategy is NOT the same thing as hate. What they did was a sucker punch-unprovoked and uncalled for. And you can respect our enemy all you want while they kick our ass out of our own land and our own way of life. I'd prefer to preserve our little country here, and if we need to hurt a few 'feelings' in order to do so, oh well!

Rick S
09.21.01, 12:14 PM
i gotta agree.....better them than me i dont like everything about america but i dont wanna live anywhere else. and if some other pissant culture wants to hate me ....fuck em.

MikeL
09.21.01, 12:14 PM
Can anyone explain to me why we should respect terrorists? Just because they happen to be people doesn't cut it. I don't respect the assholes who put Jews in gas chambers 50 years ago, and I don't respect the assholes who slaughtered American civillians 10 days ago.

How can respecting them be justified?

HippieGoddess
09.21.01, 02:40 PM
Although I would never profess to have intimate knowlege of Middle Eastern people and culture, I can say with relative confidence that not all Middle Eastern people hate Americans. Not all Moslems are terrorists.
So I have to say I agree with Lawchick about the offensive nature of labelling the entire group under a slur.

People in the Middle East have been oppressed for so long, been brainwashed, in effect, to condemn America and its value system. That does not mean all of them are evil.

There are innocent people everywhere, in every nation affected by this. Lumping the people of the Middle East all together in one nice and neat little package of "Camel Jockies" is not helping anything or anyone.

Do we kill every man woman and child in Afghanistan because the Taliban and bin Laden are in control, or do we attempt to try to liberate the citizens that have lived in fear of their lives, that have silently endured the Taliban's rule? I say leave the innocent ones out of it.

Isn't saving innocent lives from terrorism what this war is all about??? Or are innocent Americans the only ones that matter? I think not.

homeunit
09.21.01, 03:11 PM
This is a real tight spot.

The Afgan people are being slaughtered on a daily basis by the Taliban regime. If it were a matter of "killing innocent civilians" the US would have flattened the country from the air.
The very fact that ground troops are being shipped out has to tell you that the US isn't looking to level the county and the Afgans in the process. The Talinban maintains 95% control over the country, and have driven the rebels into a very small corner of the country so I think the US can be quite selective with who they choose to eradicate
To claim this nonsense that the people have been born into and brainwashed to hate Americans doesn't hold any water, and can in no way negate, or reduce the penalty that will have to be paid for the events in NYC. That would be like saying the third Reich wasn't responsible for slaughtering Jews.
What I find concerning is Sadam's role (if any) in this. I've been hearing stories that he helped finance this, and if it turns out to be the case, we're going to in for a hell of a war. Further, does anyone know if any of these non-allie countries have nuclear weapons? That could really fuck things up.

MikeL
09.21.01, 03:21 PM
The US, GB, France, Israel, South Africa, Pakistan, India, China, and some former Soviet states are assumed to have nukes. As far as I know they're the only ones.

esquiretoo
09.21.01, 08:21 PM
A couple of things: I don't like lawyers. Being one, I think I can say that.

Second, and far more important, fuck, fuck, fuck, Iran...I'm a soldier, too. smilies/smile.gif

Where is Madden?

AbeVanHalen
09.21.01, 10:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by esquiretoo:
A couple of things: I don't like lawyers. Being one, I think I can say that.

Second, and far more important, fuck, fuck, fuck, Iran...I'm a soldier, too. smilies/smile.gif

Where is Madden?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool. A lawyer who doesn't like lawyers. By my estimation, that most likely qualifies you as a GOOD lawyer! If I find myself needing one, I know who to call!

(I say this because I'm a teacher who basically does not like teachers, so I fully understand where you're coming from!)

2 thumbs up!

diggyd
09.22.01, 10:26 AM
Like I said, you can't trust any of them. Hippie Godess needs to move over there with 'em. You're either with us or you're not. Your going to see alot of those middle eastern countries go back and forth and eventually turn their backs on us like history has shown. This is going to be big so it's time to dig 'em in. Anybody that has sympathy for the taliban and any country supporting it needs to get the fuck out of the USA. Well over 6000 innocent people died last week for those of you who are sensitive to the wording of "camel jockied Taliban". I don't care. If they do something that barbaric and animalistic then that's what they are. A spade is a spade. If I had it my way, I'd nuke all those motherfuckers who were dancing in the street when this terrible news came out. I have no sympathy for them and I can't wait for our armed forces to run wild over their two-faced, barbaric, animalistic, piece of shit assholes that they are. You know what else that pisses me off? Those dumbass Palestinians that were dancing in the street were wearing american clothing. How ridiculous! A Palestinian wearing Lee jeans dancing in the street after thousands of innocent people died . How sick!

JMJ
09.22.01, 12:08 PM
welp...

now iran says they are against U.S. military strikes. we all know where iraq stands on this...

and now many countries are cutting ties with the taliban...except pakistan...

btw....

one of my best clients is a lawyer smilies/biggrin.gif

JMJ

JMJ
09.22.01, 01:34 PM
yep....here ya go...

saudi arabia is now resisting american requests to use a new command center within saudi arabia....fuckers..what a crock of shit. this is gonna turn into the muslim nations vs the world... smilies/frown.gif

and it is sick what those people did...dancing and shit...know how much nike clothing and shit they have? mcdonald's is over there somewhere too...fuck em smilies/mad.gif

JMJ