PDA

View Full Version : Great Men

AL HAGAR
09.15.01, 03:59 PM
I just wanna say that I have so much respect for President Bush. This guy is great. I feel totally confident that he will lead the USA to victory!
I also want to say that I have alot of respect for Mayor Gulliani. I don't know much about the guy but when I saw him rush to the scene, with all that chaos going on, and it just looked like he took control of the situation. Very calm, very re-assuring, what a couple of great, great men.
It makes me so proud to see 2 people set this type of example to the country.
I am not discounting the firemen or anyone else that was on the secene but the actions of these 2 men brought a tear to my eye. It made me proud to be an American.
God Bless the USA.

Al Hagar

KenyonVincent
09.15.01, 06:21 PM
Yeah, better Bush that Clinton. It's a good thing he's not Prez anymore. He's the one that SHUT DOWN SEVERAL MILITARY BASES a few years ago since he's so kiss-ass. Same one who apologized to Japan for us killing them in WWII due to Pearl Harbor. If he did that, no telling what he'd do to the terrorist. Give them passports? Anyone see his fake tears on TV yesterday? Glad Bush is in office rather than Mr. Recount.

ScottRoberts
09.15.01, 06:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KenyonVincent:
Yeah, better Bush that Clinton. It's a good thing he's not Prez anymore. He's the one that SHUT DOWN SEVERAL MILITARY BASES a few years ago since he's so kiss-ass. Same one who apologized to Japan for us killing them in WWII due to Pearl Harbor. If he did that, no telling what he'd do to the terrorist. Give them passports? Anyone see his fake tears on TV yesterday? Glad Bush is in office rather than Mr. Recount.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great post, man. You hit the nail right on the head with that last statement. Before the last election, I was dreading voting for one of the two melonheads -- Gore and Bush -- and I just settled for whom I thought was the lesser of two evils (Bush). Now I'm SO relieved that Algore isn't running things now. smilies/wink.gif