PDA

View Full Version : New Advertisements...

Down In Flames
10.03.01, 12:34 PM
(Alex and Eddie, eat your hearts out.)

http://surreally.com/pics/goatmilk.jpg

http://surreally.com/pics/priceless.jpg

track 5
10.03.01, 08:13 PM
I can't let this post go unreplied to. That would be unAmerican. LOL. Dude what I wouldn't give to actually be behind a scope and see that in my sights. I'd love to shoot him and several thousand of his running buddies. :shoot: But I'll just have to watch it on CNN. smilies/wink.gif Out.

Down In Flames
10.05.01, 10:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by track 5:
I can't let this post go unreplied to. That would be unAmerican. LOL. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. Yeah, WTF... Are there Bin Ladin associates at VHF? No one found these cartoons funny?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Dude what I wouldn't give to actually be behind a scope and see that in my sights. I'd love to shoot him and several thousand of his running buddies. :shoot: But I'll just have to watch it on CNN. smilies/wink.gif Out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Word. The only thing I'm worrying about is deciding just which beer to drink while watching our soldiers kick some shit.

Down In Flames
10.05.01, 10:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by track 5:
I can't let this post go unreplied to. That would be unAmerican. LOL. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. Yeah, WTF... Are there Bin Ladin associates at VHF? No one found these cartoons funny?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Dude what I wouldn't give to actually be behind a scope and see that in my sights. I'd love to shoot him and several thousand of his running buddies. :shoot: But I'll just have to watch it on CNN. smilies/wink.gif Out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Word. The only thing I'm worrying about is deciding just which beer to drink while watching our soldiers kick some shit.

track 5
10.05.01, 11:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Down In Flames:

Word. The only thing I'm worrying about is deciding just which beer to drink while watching our soldiers kick some shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man that IS a tough call. I say go with what you really dig , yet tend not to buy on a regular basis. Then again I also thought that the Cowboys would win about 9 games or so this year, so don't mind me. LOL. Out.