Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

05.07.15 @ 12:27 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Was in our shop today after picking up some confetti cannons. Was talking to Sammys gitar tech Mike "The Mud Man" Marvel. He told me Sammy is goin back out on the road(solo) for a short 9 week stint. He didn't say when it's gonna start, but I'll let you all know when I find out. Our company Christmas Party is tonite, so I'll wait until he has a few drinks in him and hit him up for some info! Also, Aparrently we're gonna reverse engineer some Confetti cannons for Sammys next tour! This should be interesting! Someone please call the paramedics for me????
    The Pumpkinhead!

"After three decades you still don't get the fact that VH the band was greater than the sum of all of its parts -- and those parts fit perfectly together, especially in the CVH lineup." - Delighted Romeo, Hit the nail right on the God Damn Head!!!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.20.07 @ 03:36 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Who cares?
    "I had a girl beating on my hotel door all night...She was screaming, crying. Finally, I said, 'What the hell'...and I let her out!"- DLR

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rikk:
    Who cares?<hr></blockquote>Well, I guess you don't! But I'm sure there might be a few here that might be interested!
    The Pumpkinhead!

"After three decades you still don't get the fact that VH the band was greater than the sum of all of its parts -- and those parts fit perfectly together, especially in the CVH lineup." - Delighted Romeo, Hit the nail right on the God Damn Head!!!

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

All, but a VERY few!
    Last Online

11.03.16 @ 02:00 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 3 Posts

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pumpkinhead:
    Was in our shop today after picking up some confetti cannons. Was talking to Sammys gitar tech Mike "The Mud Man" Marvel. He told me Sammy is goin back out on the road(solo) for a short 9 week stint. He didn't say when it's gonna start, but I'll let you all know when I find out. Our company Christmas Party is tonite, so I'll wait until he has a few drinks in him and hit him up for some info! Also, Aparrently we're gonna reverse engineer some Confetti cannons for Sammys next tour! This should be interesting! Someone please call the paramedics for me???? <hr></blockquote>

Yeah, keep us posted. Sammy is great live, I hope he comes to my hometown.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well, Mike didn't make it to the party. Aparrently he got called out on a gig. It's a shame too, it was one hell of a party! It started at 8pm and finished at 6am! We ended it a little early this year, last year it went until 8am! Even though Mike didn't make it, there were still a lot of big wigs there! I sat in the presence of greatness listening to some of the coolist road stories from people who have toured with acts like Aerosmith, AC/DC, METALICA, Prince, just to name a few. Was talkin to one of the promoters who handels the eastern corridor, he doesn't seem to think that if VH gets Dave back, that they would sell more than once through. I know this guy knows the market, but God I hope he's wrong! He did agree that they COULD do it, but that VH would have to put out one fucking hell of an album with Dave, and that he thinks this would be very unlikely! I personally think he's on glue!

Anyways, back to the point of this thread! When I find out more about the Sammy tour dates I'll let you know. I should see Mike in the shop sometime this week! Peace!
    The Pumpkinhead!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

07.10.16 @ 08:46 AM
    Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pumpkinhead:
    Well, Mike didn't make it to the party. Aparrently he got called out on a gig. It's a shame too, it was one hell of a party! It started at 8pm and finished at 6am! We ended it a little early this year, last year it went until 8am! Even though Mike didn't make it, there were still a lot of big wigs there! I sat in the presence of greatness listening to some of the coolist road stories from people who have toured with acts like Aerosmith, AC/DC, METALICA, Prince, just to name a few. Was talkin to one of the promoters who handels the eastern corridor, he doesn't seem to think that if VH gets Dave back, that they would sell more than once through. I know this guy knows the market, but God I hope he's wrong! He did agree that they COULD do it, but that VH would have to put out one fucking hell of an album with Dave, and that he thinks this would be very unlikely! I personally think he's on glue!

Anyways, back to the point of this thread! When I find out more about the Sammy tour dates I'll let you know. I should see Mike in the shop sometime this week! Peace!
    <hr></blockquote>

I didn't think he would make it to the party since their never was a party you FUCKIN LYIN RUMOR STARTEN PIECE OF SHIT GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!
    Andrew -"People within the industry often have colorful descriptions when talking about Dave".
    Sammy- "He's wacky man…he's as wacky as a motherfucker…but at least you know what you get". Melodicrock interview with Sammy 08/2006

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.20.07 @ 03:36 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by VAVH:

I didn't think he would make it to the party since their never was a party you FUCKIN LYIN RUMOR STARTEN PIECE OF SHIT GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!
    <hr></blockquote>

"I had a girl beating on my hotel door all night...She was screaming, crying. Finally, I said, 'What the hell'...and I let her out!"- DLR

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by VAVH:

I didn't think
    <hr></blockquote>Obviously this is nothing new for you, as this would require one to have a brain! <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by VAVH:

he would make it to the party since their never was a party
    <hr></blockquote> I wish you were right, but unfortunitly I have the headache to prove you wrong! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by VAVH:

you FUCKIN LYIN RUMOR STARTEN PIECE OF SHIT [QB/]<hr></blockquote> You obviously have me confused with a relative of yours, sorry! <blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by VAVH:
    [QB]
    GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!
    <hr></blockquote>AWWWWW...... You're just jealous cause you know I can!

BTW.... C'mon dude, lighten up! What's your problem anyways???? I mean..... Do I go to your job and knock the dick out of your mouth??? C'mon, show some respect will ya!
    The Pumpkinhead!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

You have to admit, BS artist or not, Pumpkinhead just ripped you a new one, VAVH
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What do you expect? I work in the industry with the biggest ball breakers in the fucking world!!! Stagehands! It's all in good fun anyways, at least that's how I take it. I guess if he was serious, well, that's even funnier to watch someone get THAT upset just because I'm having fun! Oh and BTW, not a bullshit artist, but I am a ball breaker!
    The Pumpkinhead!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:06 PM
    Liked 11,578 Times in 4,934 Posts

VAVH - Relax man, there's absolutely no reason to fly off the handle like that. Just calm down there guy.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

JamToThis.com
    Audio/Video Trading Community
    Tons of Van Halen!

Test5150
    WTF is the problem here? Pumpkinhead is a friend of mine and he's also a very good friend of Kevin Dugan (Mike Anthony's bass tech). The only reason he's even posting here is because I told him it was a cool site and that the people here might appreciate his insight. But ever since he got here, people have been attacking him. I don't get it. I guess now we know why the band never posted at their own site, don't we. I can just imagine the replies they would have got: "Hey fuck you, you're not Eddie...you rumor starting piece of shit, go fuck yourself."

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Chelle:
    WTF is the problem here? Pumpkinhead is a friend of mine and he's also a very good friend of Kevin Dugan (Mike Anthony's bass tech). The only reason he's even posting here is because I told him it was a cool site and that the people here might appreciate his insight. But ever since he got here, people have been attacking him. I don't get it. I guess now we know why the band never posted at their own site, don't we. I can just imagine the replies they would have got: "Hey fuck you, you're not Eddie...you rumor starting piece of shit, go fuck yourself." <hr></blockquote>

I think it's just that people are a little irritated over the current VH situation. Just like any other site, people here have been BS'd quite often from supposed insiders. If you say he's legit, I'll take your word for it - as a long-time lurker but rare poster on the PD, you always seemed pretty legit to me. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!

Test5150
    Thanks. I do understand what you're saying about being BS'd. Believe me........I REALLY UNDERSTAND. LOL. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Maybe Pumpkinhead would have been better received if he had posted that pic of him and Kevin partying?

PH & Kevin

But of course, the URLs of pics from my site are so freakin long they won't post here. UGH!!!

[ December 17, 2001 at 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Chelle ]

[ December 17, 2001 at 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Chelle ]</p>

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning, ADKOT
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 07:29 PM
    Liked 444 Times in 246 Posts

Some of you people need to ease up on this cat. He hasn't said anything that's outlandish. He's telling you what he's heard.

Pull your panties out of the crack of your ass' & relax, its only Rock-n-Roll.

M*U*L*E