Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I usually don't post unlessi have some news in my hands, but this is kinda of news worthy.. Another rumor that edward was gonna make a cd with numerous lead singers. He may of had the idea, but he didn't contact anyone about it.. Well, atleast i don't think so.. This person says,
    EVH supposedly had this idea BEFORE the departure of Gary Cherone, who still may appear on this project if it comes to fruition. Others TTD had mentioned that he knew had signed on to record demos were Huey Lewis, Joan Jett, Sting(?!?!), Noel Gallagher, and the man himself David Lee Roth.
    SORRY! I'm not stupid.. I happen to be in contact with some of those who know Joan Jett, and we have talked about music.. Such as her BIRTHDAY CONCERT IN NEW JERSEY AT THE STONE PONY! She was by the bar after the show talking, and i mentioned van halen.. She had said that she would have liked to see them with dave, because she had the chance of meeting him recetly during her tour.. She says, that she is not highly fond of the music thou, punk rock is more her style of things.. She seemed that she didn't like van halen that much.. I asked her if she ever met anyone else from vh. She said ed, back in the 80's!! Squash this rumor.. Sorry, joan was not contacted, and would probably not do it.. I would have posted this at the dome, but they treat me like shit, so let them come here.. If that is bs, then the whole things is probably bullshit..

"And my loves got no rain check baby!"-DLR

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

10.22.16 @ 01:11 PM
    Liked 54 Times in 33 Posts

Premium Member
    Moving to the rumor mill.
    A little zen....... Headed your way.......