Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

First and foremost, it must be said that this will be one of the longest threads you will have ever read. LOL. It wasn't my intention, it just happened that way due to the overwhelming evidence. You might be wondering why this is being posted in the Main Discussion forum. Eddymon's been here since December 20, 1999, that's why. He's started lots of threads in this forum, knowing they didn't belong here just to get a bigger audience.

Well, he's got one now.

There's a lot to sift through in here. But by the end of it, it will be proven beyond any doubt that Eddymon has been lying to us for a very long time, now. He has three aliases : Little Mikey, Tucker Williamson, and ShawnMichaels.

What you are about to read is perhaps the most insulting example of a poster abusing the trust of the board. With that said, it behooves you to grab a beer (perhaps a six-pack, on second thought ) and get ready to laugh... Between bouts of anger, when you realize how we've been lied to.

_______

Preface
    _______

Eddymon... The pied-piper of nothingness. The court jester who's always funny to laugh at, but never with. The hapless jerk who couldn't look out the window and tell you if the sky was blue. The two-faced liar who's been posting under three aliases. His name will join the pantheon of swindlers who have disgraced themselves in the attempt to deceive Van Halen fans, the world over.

BS2K, bonn, TBS.

And now Eddymon, the goddamn hypocrite.

Part 1 : Little Mikey - Registered: Oct 02, 2001

In First post is a rumor, but possible , Little Mikey sets the stage for what is to come. Right off the bat, he's lying. You never forget a first impression.

In Props for Dave! , Eddymon welcomes Little Mikey to VHForums. How sweet.

In Dave is OUT, but guess who might be in? Little Mikey posts a lame rumor and Eddymon shows up to agree with the premise. Shocker!

In No Dave In Van Halen 2002 Little Mikey posts about Dave not being in VH. Eddymon shows up, and hedges. Later, Tucker Williamson shows up and totally denies the rumor. Three names, three different views. Nice way to cover your ass, Eddymon.

In Is Anyone Going To Hang Out Here Tonight? , Eddymon makes such a funny joke that Little Mikey can't help but post about it.

In Van Halen the series continues.... , Eddymon's crap is soooooo funny that Little Mikey, again, has to point out how much he laughed.

In Metal Edge report on VH , Eddymon makes yet another post that Little Mikey agrees with.

In It is fixin to happen!!!!!!!!..... on like a pot of neck bone , things grow increasingly shadier. Eddymon posts about getting a private message from a certain DJ at the army... He posts again, and says the DJ's name is none other than Tucker Williamson and acts like he's not sure who the guy really is. On page 2 of that thread, http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ult...4&t=001096&p=2 , Eddymon acts like he can't cut and paste. Awww... Poor guy can't post the private message he supposedly got from Tucker Williamson. Yeah, right. He was stalling. Then, he posts the supposed PM. Little Mikey pops up and does a 180 degree turn as to what he posted previously about Dave not being in the band - Now he is! It's not Eddymon's style to flop like a fish out of water, is it? Naw...

In Its now un-officially official , Little Mikey posts that Dave's back in VH, and that in April an album would be out and a tour would begin. Eddymon responds to Vinnie Velvet's question, "Why the hell do all the people with the "inside scoop" hail from Boston???" and lays down some serious BS :

Originally posted by Eddymon aka Little Mikey, Tucker Williamson, and ShawnMichaels:

Just because we say we are from Boston doesn't mean we actually live there. I live about 30 miles from the city. But I work in the city, if I used Hingham as my hometown, how many would know where it is? Thats why I used Boston.
    This guy could work in Boston and live elsewhere, Boston is a very expensive city to live in with nowhere to park.

And because it is gary's hometown, "people around town" may know him and I bet he knows at least a little of what is going on. Especially since he parted on good terms and I bet is the one responsible for the reunion to be happening anyways. or we would most likely have the follow-up to 3 in our collections as we speak.
    Besides the bullshit answer Eddymon gave, what cracked me up is that he admits to living 30 minutes away from Boston, which he lists as his location. But hey, Boston's real expenseive - Honesty must be out of Eddymon's price range...

In Lets Get Excited!!! Little Mikey hints that Dave's back (there can be no other explanation) in a really lame way. When Jonathan pokes fun at him, who's there to try and lighten the mood? Eddymon. Ha ha, bitch.

In TBS IS FOS (full of shit): heres why , Eddymon uses his Little Mikey alias to beat up on TBS. Yes, this is a case of one fuckhead discrediting another. What's even funnier is Eddymon, posting as himself, trying to play dumb as to who Bill O'Neil is. The thing is, Eddymon, you don't have to play dumb...

In Looking For Takers? , Little Mikey drops Bill's name again, trying to look like he's connected. Notice how Eddymon fucks things up when it comes to what Little Mikey's been "told." ShawnMichaels pops up and tries giving credence to Little Mikey's bullshit. And, hypocritically enough, ShawnMichaels bags on sparks, paul brian for not backing up his claims with evidence. What a bastard sparks, paul brian is, right Eddymon?

In CSN&Y review from the Fleetcenter, 3/2 show. Little Mikey posts about CSN&Y's show. And guess who else was there? ShawnMichaels. Amazing how they were the only two people who posted within that thread. The funniest part has to be ShawnMichaels hinting that he had a three-way with his "wife" being one of the women. LOL. Too bad Eddymon and Tucker Williamson missed the show. I guess they stayed home that night and took turns using the same right hand.

In post 19 of Ray Luzier: VH and cover songs on DVD. New cd during the year. , Little Mikey backs up the post of none other than ShawnMichaels, telling him that the "info" he's gotten within the last 24 hours "gels" with his post. I, for one, am amazed. Who'd have thunk it?

In ***EXTRA, EXTRA Very Possitive Reunion News*** , Little Mikey posts more bullshit. ShawnMichaels pops up and says :

Originally posted by ShawnMichaels aka Eddymon, Little Mikey, and Tucker Williamson:
    "Great news if true. Somebody's gotta get it right one of these days I guess."
    Just not Eddymon.
    Or Little Mikey.
    Or Tucker Williamson.
    Or ShawnMichaels...

Anyway, after Little Mikey gets ragged on, ShawnMichaels comes to save the day, talking about how Little Mikey supposedly gave the name of a source (Bill O'Neil), previously. After all, he's connected, you know.

Part 2 : Tucker Williamson - Registered: Dec 08, 2001

In BIG NEWS! (possibly) , Eddymon lies some more. On page 2 http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ult...4&t=001080&p=2 it is made apparent just how much fucking leeway the moderators here have given his retarded ass. Time and again on this page, Eddymon says he's not a bullshitter. Our only mistake was in believing he was just a guy seeking attention instead of a scheming prick... Page 3 http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ult...4&t=001080&p=3 is where Tucker Williamson pops up and buttresses Eddymon's bullshit rumor, saying :

Originally posted by Tucker Williamson aka Eddymon, Little Mikey, and ShawnMichaels:
    "Now this is one that actually holds water. About time somebody got one right."
    That's bad enough, right? Leave it to Eddymon to make it worse. He posted as himself, in the very next post, and asked Tucker Williamson to elaborate. Dick. It got even worse, though, when jimmy (moderator of Music Only) asked if this was the same Tucker Williamson that he had met a while back.

Eddymon posted as Tucker Williamson again, and manipulatively edited jimmy's post to "admit" to being in the record industry, while not claiming to be the same Tucker Williamson - Since Eddymon knew he couldn't say he was. That would only invite more questions from jimmy, who would have ended up blowing Eddymon's cover.

Now, what's really fucking twisted about this particular episode is that Eddymon posts as himself quickly, afterwards, and tries pumping jimmy for info about the Tucker Williamson he met in order to get info he couldd use later down the road to peddle MORE bullshit.

Oh yeah, and Eddymon posted as Tucker Williamson one more time in that thread, saying :

Originally posted by Tucker Williamson aka Eddymon, Little Mikey, and ShawnMichaels:
    Its all coming together nicely.
    Indeed, you piss ant!

In Can Van Halen Screw Things Up, Any Worse? , Tucker Williamson pops up to lie some more and says :

within 6 months, you will have forgotten this topic.
    Well within 6 months you will NOT have forgotten THIS topic...

In the thread started by Eddymon, hysterically titled Lets be honest here folks , Tucker Williamson shows up to give his endorsement of Eddymon's blathering.

In Something Alanis Morrisette said ?????? , a thread Eddymon began as himself, he posted as Tucker Williamson on page 2 http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ult...4&t=001084&p=2 and said the "rumor" was old news to him. No doubt, cock-craver!

In Soon , another thread begun by Eddymon, Tucker Williamson popped up to post smileys, hinting that the rumor Eddymon had "heard" was right on. Notice how Eddymon dug up the thread he started a year before at one point...

Originally posted by Eddymon aka Tucker Williamson, Little Mikey, and ShawnMichaels:
    Now its a year later and if you have read what some alleged DJ has been posting at the Army that an announcement will be coming when the DUMP re-opens by mid-January. It all seems too familiar.
    The "DJ" that Eddymon refers to is his alias Tucker Williamson, who he's also seemingly used to fuck with the people at the army. On page 2 http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ult...4&t=000877&p=2 , you'll see that Eddymon leaves people hanging, wondering who Tucker Williamson is.

In K-ROCK NY reports VH is back with Dave , Tucker Williamson posts :

Origianlly posted by Tucker Williamson aka Eddymon, Little Mikey, and ShawnMichaels:
    Gee I wonder where someone from that station got their info from.
    That's real cute. Eddymon, as himself, sticks up for Tucker Williamson when someone questions Tucker's screen name. Wonder why Eddymon would do that, huh? On page 2 http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ult...4&t=001106&p=2 , Eddymon's lies continue. He says, in part :

Originally posted by Eddymon aka Tucker Williamson, Little Mikey, and ShawnMichaels:
    O.K. let me spell it out for everyone.
    The PM I got was from our Tucker Williamson who says he is "the dj with info" from the army.

I have never met this person, he/she is not my source. I have told where I get my info from and more than likely she gets it from all the other rumors out there, I then try to piece them together and see what sems most logical.
    I hear alot more rumors from her than I post. I never claimed for them to be the truth, just rumors.

I have gotten some pretty bizarre rumors that are so far off the wall, that it would have been a total waste of time to post them.
    Imagine that. Rumors that are off the wall... I've got one for you, "Eddymon might not be a lying piece of shit."

Yeah. I know. That one's wayyyyyy off the wall, now, isn't it?

In Van Halen & Metallica to possibly tour this summer , Tucker Williamson posts more bullshit. The first response is Eddymon. Amazing how he's Johnny-on-the-spot for all this, isn't it?

In Enough of this Launch. com bullshit Eddymon makes a joke about topics being moved to their PROPER forums because the fucking imbecile never did manage to get things squared away. You know how it is. Which lie should go in WHAT forum? Choices, choices... Anyway, 11 minutes later, Tucker Williamson posts right behind Eddymon telling FORD :

I feel your pain FORD, now go check out the rumor mill for the latest truth regarding Van Halen.
    Moron.

In BRAND NEW VAN HALEN ALBUM IS DONE , Tucker Williamson posts more bullshit, while at the same time knocking the moderators for doing their job (quite the feat, when you think about it) :

I would rather have posted this in the Main Discussion forum because I know 100% that this is true.
    But I know how things work here and it would end up here in a heartbeat anyways.

The long anticipated album with Dave singing is now complete.
    Expect the first single late Feb/early March.
    The announcement and future touring plans will come on day the single is released to radio.

Thankyou,
    Tucker
    How do you like that? Eddymon knows "how things work here" ... Guess I missed a memo.

Eddymon posted 4 minutes later, sounding somewhat skeptical - So as not to look like he's peddling the same shit as Tucker Williamson. Because, as we know, Eddymon would never do such a thing!

On page 2 http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ult...4&t=001133&p=2 , Tucker says :

I am not the WB Tucker,
    But I know what I am saying.
    And soon all of you will know just where Van Halen ended up.

See ya down the "short" road.
    12 minutes later, Eddymon posts right after Tucker Williamson :

I hope that when you say "short road" you mean like my drveway short.
    Nice and psychotic, isn't it? Eddymon later posts :

I am an optimist regarding the reunion (at least most of the time I am)

And for some strange and silly reason why, I think that this is mostly true.
    Eddymon believes what he's posted as one of his aliases. That's nice. I mean, if HE doesn't believe it, how's he gonna sell it to us?

Part 3 : ShawnMichaels - Registered: February 27, 2002

Eddymon posted this thread, before his "painful goodbye" ... Eddie & Alex doing another soundtrack? Interesting how in the 12th post, ShawnMicahels says :

Originally posted by ShawnMichaels aka Eddymon, Little Mikey, and Tucker Williamson:
    I heard the same thing today from a friend of mine who is pretty close with Nuno Bettencourt and is in talks with Paul Geary about representing his band.
    Jonathan asked ShawnMichaels, "Weren't you the Eddymon of the PD?" to which ShawnMichaels replied :

God, I hope not.
    So did we, shitheel.

In A painful goodbye from Eddymon , Eddymon gins up some kind of shit about leaving and acts as if his absence would have an impact. Not that we ever got the chance to find out... LOL.

I thought that what Eddymon said about Eddie in the thread is quite fitting...

Originally posted by Eddymon aka Little Mikey, Tucker Williamson, and ShawnMichaels:
    You were once great, now you are nothing but a pathetic joke. Sorry about your cancer and hope you get better. But maybe you also need to see a shrink.
    Thanks for the lies, and deceptions the past several years. You deserve what you are now getting.
    Keep up the great PR man, you are doing great.
    Hypocrite.

He also posted as ShawnMichaels in it. And hey, what do you know? Eddymon's "painful goodbye" was posted on Feb 26, at 5:59 AM PST. ShawnMichaels posted on Feb 27, 6:10 AM PST. Just over 24 hours. Well, congrats on your most lengthy hiatus, dirt merchant!

ShawnMichaels began this thread, Check this one out, trying to post a rumor that he didn't make up, himself. It was foreign territory. Eddymon was soon back to making up his own crap.

Which brings us to the soon to be infamous, I'M BAAAAACK!!! With a new "rumor" And just who was the first person to welcome him back? You guessed it - ShawnMichaels.

Eddymon is BACK!!!!!
    You never LEFT, bitch!

ShawnMichaels posted Latest 'rumored' new singer. Not surprising to see Eddymon back him up.

Just Tuesday, in the 12th post of Van Halen/Insider Story!! Eddymon posts :

Their mom's health and age were brought up a few weeks ago here.
    It sure was. By none other than ShawnMichaels... Is Mrs. VH still alive?

In post #3 of van halen if they were smart, Eddymon said...

Words that should never be used in the same phrase.

A) Van Halen
    B) Smart
    Well, two words that will never be used in the same phrase is "Eddymon" and "honest."

In Closing

Eddymon...

You've seen us debunk rumors. You've seen us uncover countless frauds. And you thought YOU were going to go get by?! The notion is more insulting than the attempt.

The moderators here have given you a ton of leeway. How many times have some of us, myself included, come to your defense and state that while you'd never been right, how you were the first to admit that?

And this is how you repay us?

And what about the fans? You've gone out of your way to fuck with them, using aliases since at least Oct. 2 of last year. You've led us all on for over TWO years with your shitty rumors. You've never had any source. That's common knowledge. What's also common knowledge, now, is that you're a proven liar.

You rot.

It wasn't enough to post bullshit rumors under your own name; you felt the need to hide behind three more? Fuck that. You've seen how we've dealt with the likes of BS2K, TBS, jimmy page - And still, you thought it best to lie about the band's future? Did you think we'd let you slide? Did you think that when we found you out that you could claim you were "just kidding around" or "trying to keep people interested in VH" or whatever the hell else you're likely to say next in order to try and save your ass?

You're a whore for attention. You need it, because what good are you here without it? When they're not outright lies, your posts are nothing more than speculative. You've called yourself the "Oliver Stone of VHLinks" many times. Only you would wear that as a badge of honor. Much like that idiot, you create your own bullshit and hype the hell out of it.

Looking back over your many posts, you've said several times that 'someone's got to be right one of these days.' That seems to have been the extent of your plot; to post under several names, about every possible direction the band could take, and hope like hell that some of your bullshit would stick to the wall. What's pathetic (among other things) is that if you had somehow, by the grace of god, struck gold and made up a rumor that actually came true under one of your aliases, you would have outed YOURSELF just to say, "It was me! I got one right! Told you I would!"

You've burned bridges and you will be treated accordingly, asshole.

Hope it was worth it.
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:37 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

figures, doesn't surprise me in the least.

what an asshole. wolfman, brett, and TT know how i feel about this skank anyhow.

bye eddymon. good fuckin riddance

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

damn, that's a lot of work to get through.

i got a suggestion for you, though. do what i do, and convince yourself that no one posting rumors or news here, or the Army, or the Dump, (if it ever comes back) knows jack shit. that's the most painfully obvious thing of all, nobody knows anything. some of the stories are so ridiculously stupid...and they're debated ad naseum for days on end. as we used to say back in the day, don't believe the hype...
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

02.20.16 @ 05:42 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Someone has been caught with their hand in the cookie jar!!! The rumor forum is nice, but NOT ONE rumor has ever been true that I can think of.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

01.07.15 @ 01:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

I was here back in the Coverdale/Van Halen rumour daze. Some people need to get out of the house.....
    "Why behave in public if you're living on a playground?"

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    So let me get this straight. Eddymon was full of shit AND made up a shit load of other names to help with his full of shitness? No way man. I don't buy into it for one second. LOL.

FUCK YOU eddymon and the fish dinner you came in on. Oh and another neat little thing I forgot to mention, FUCK YOU! You'll be back just like before, along with countless others, and the Mods will be watching. "Always have, always will!" Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Little Dreamer Rosco P. Coltrane's Avatar
    Last Online

12.14.14 @ 06:32 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

That's some mighty fine detective work there! I'm on my way to the courthouse to get the arrest warrent!

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Great work.

I suspected he was Shawn Michaels all along. Too many similarities. But I had thought Fucker Williamson was tbsasscardinaljimmypageshermanexpat.

Let's investigate the SHEEP from Illinois next. I'd love to know how many of them are the same person.....
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

05.04.17 @ 02:11 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Great job outing this fucker, DIF! Damn - that was a lot of detective work. Couldn't a moderator simply do a reverse IP lookup to get the evidence? He could spoof IPs, but it would be more work for our resident Walter Mitty -- and I suspect he's not only crazy, but lazy too.

Eddymon must have a shit load of time on his hands to be posting times three. Adios Mofo!

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Thanks, mikeno55.

But it wasn't a one-man operation. This was a collaborative effort on the part of the moderators. I should have mentioned that in my initial post, because I wouldn't want everyone to think I did this by myself - But I think if I'd crammed anything else into that post I'd have crashed the damn server. LOL.

No need to worry about the IP situation. We've double-checked everything. We've also got further evidence to prove our case, should he be foolish enough to try and worm his way out of this.
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 10:24 AM
    Liked 1,481 Times in 903 Posts

All I can say is WOW!!! Thumbs up to the Moderators for finding out the truth. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] That is some unbelievable detective work to be able to sift thru all those posts and make heads or tails of them. I for one would stick up for Eddymon when his 'rumor' would never come true. I suspected he might have made a few up since his 'source' couldn't have been feeding him bad info for 2 years. Anyway, great job and I'm glad we won't be spending anymore time with this jerk-off.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

BALANCE
    Favorite VH Song

AFTERSHOCK
    Last Online

03.20.07 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Does that mean there was no 'fish dinner'? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Great work guys! Way to keep your eyes open and out this fucker. What a moron. I knew Eddymon had too much time on his hands, but this is insane!!

I was tired of his 'rumors' (bs) a long time ago. A lot of people would respond to him saying 'well, you're never right, but at least you're up front and honest'. Bullshit. He was just annoying to me.

Good riddance (I hope) [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img]

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

Eddymon = Lying douchebag

Please take your belt off and hang yourself from the nearest tree until dead.

Come on, coward, defend yourself! Or has the burning light of truth forced you to scramble back under the rock from which you came?
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Jump
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have been a long time lurker here, and I'm glad to see EddyMikeyMichealsAsshole eat crow. That fucker has been the most irritating bastard around here and I wonder why some people played along with his bullshit.

"My source", my fuckin' ass !! I had a strange gut feeling that ShaunFuckhead was EddyDung.

Go back to Jamiaca, Mon.

Favorite VH Album

All 7 of them!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.30.16 @ 02:56 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Ya know, I can't believe there were even a few times, I stood up for Eddymon.

But most of the time I was saying what a bullshitter he was.

This guy is an asshole and to top that off, when we talked about wrestling in other threads he was ALWAYS there. Now you know where his alias "shawnmicheals" came from.

Rot in hell, eddymon. You pathetic fuck.
    EUAS

www.rotharmy.com

*VV*
    ole No.1
    The finest.

"The Showstoppa!!"