Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

LOL. Funny.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Last Online

05.03.05 @ 09:18 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>WHY CAN'T LOVING YOU BE ENOUGH WHEN IT'S LOVE<hr></blockquote>

hahahah LMAO - what a perfect title for a new song by Sammy

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

02.10.10 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

[img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] Woo hoo What great news!!!! [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] Oh wait you mean this isn't TRUE!!!!!!!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL
    "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
    --Mark Twain

There's no one as smart as a gambler at the track putting thier last $10.00 on the longest shot of the day.

Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rikk:
    This will also include Alex Van Halen's first vocal appearance on VH album. It's a beautiful song about all his marriages called I LOVE YOU THE MOST, NUMBER 7. It's apparently pretty touching.

[ January 17, 2002 at 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Rikk ]
    <hr></blockquote>

LMAO! That's one funny post!!!
    From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.20.07 @ 03:36 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I heard from a close friend who is related to the wife of a personal physician of an ex-Van Halen rodie that the band is back together and have recorded 700 songs for a new project with Dave. This will also include Alex Van Halen's first vocal appearance on VH album. It's a beautiful song about all his marriages called I LOVE YOU THE MOST, NUMBER 7. It's apparently pretty touching. The album will also contain one song written by Sammy Hagar called WHY CAN'T LOVING YOU BE ENOUGH WHEN IT'S LOVE. The album will then be followed by a three-year tour, appearances on SNL, MAD TV, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, BARNEY, and a lifetime achievement to Sylvester Stallone, where they'll play Sammy Hagar's song from the OVER THE TOP movie. My inside source also told me that they will play a four-hour set including Roth, Hagar, Cherone material (including a lovely duet with Dave and Eddie for HOW MANY SAY I), as well as material from unreleased albums by Eddie and Mitch Malloy, Eddie and Sass Jordan, Eddie and David Coverdale, Eddie and the ex-singer from the Spin Doctors, Eddie and Kid Rock...plus each member will take the mic for five minutes each night to describe why they hate Sammy Hagar so much. Dave will also apparently be wearing a tie-dyed shirt at certain shows when singing DREAMS as a tribute to Sammy, as well as a full-on ballerina outfit while singing JOSEPHINA at certain shows as a tribute to Gary.

Straight from my source, people. It's true!

[ January 17, 2002 at 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Rikk ]</p>
    "I had a girl beating on my hotel door all night...She was screaming, crying. Finally, I said, 'What the hell'...and I let her out!"- DLR

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

right now....Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

I Like \'Em All!
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Rikk:
    I heard from a close friend who is related to the wife of a personal physician of an ex-Van Halen rodie that the band is back together and have recorded 700 songs for a new project with Dave. This will also include Alex Van Halen's first vocal appearance on VH album. It's a beautiful song about all his marriages called I LOVE YOU THE MOST, NUMBER 7. It's apparently pretty touching. The album will also contain one song written by Sammy Hagar called WHY CAN'T LOVING YOU BE ENOUGH WHEN IT'S LOVE. The album will then be followed by a three-year tour, appearances on SNL, MAD TV, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, BARNEY, and a lifetime achievement to Sylvester Stallone, where they'll play Sammy Hagar's song from the OVER THE TOP movie. My inside source also told me that they will play a four-hour set including Roth, Hagar, Cherone material (including a lovely duet with Dave and Eddie for HOW MANY SAY I), as well as material from unreleased albums by Eddie and Mitch Malloy, Eddie and Sass Jordan, Eddie and David Coverdale, Eddie and the ex-singer from the Spin Doctors, Eddie and Kid Rock...plus each member will take the mic for five minutes each night to describe why they hate Sammy Hagar so much. Dave will also apparently be wearing a tie-dyed shirt at certain shows when singing DREAMS as a tribute to Sammy, as well as a full-on ballerina outfit while singing JOSEPHINA at certain shows as a tribute to Gary.

That is by the far the funniest post I've ever read! I loved the part about Dave wearing a tie dyed shirt while singing Dreams, fuckin' classic!
    <a href="http://www.geocities.com/uovhr/" target="_blank">VISIT THE UNOFFICIAL VAN HALEN RADIO!</a><br /><br />"The future of Van Halen is just gonna be, I mean we are in this for life. We're just gonna continue on you know, making the best possible music we can and hopefully the fans will like everything we do, just blaze on"<br />Edward Van Halen 1986

Favorite VH Album

Women & Children 1st
    Favorite VH Song

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 08:12 PM
    Liked 24 Times in 15 Posts

WHY CAN'T LOVING YOU BE ENOUGH WHEN IT'S LOVE
    That is goddamn funny
    Ni h-eibhneas gam Chlainn Domhnaill

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

1 thru Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

05.07.15 @ 12:27 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This rumor is bullshit folks! There is no such registerd member "Rikk" at VHfourms.com!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

05.18.09 @ 11:19 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

LMFAO Rikk. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    I'm one of those crazies on your block.

writing

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Pumpkinhead:
    This rumor is bullshit folks! There is no such registerd member "Rikk" at VHfourms.com!
    LOL!
    "I had a girl beating on my hotel door all night...She was screaming, crying. Finally, I said, 'What the hell'...and I let her out!"- DLR

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Waiting4Ed:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rikk:

That is by the far the funniest post I've ever read! I loved the part about Dave wearing a tie dyed shirt while singing Dreams, fuckin' classic!</font>[/QUOTE]Much obliged. But I don't understand why you think it's all so funny? It's true. Just watch it come true! My source told me so. [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

All DLR era albums
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Any you really think anyone will go on stage saying why they hate Sammy so much? You must be smoking WAY TOO MUCH CRACK!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!
    WE NEED A VH/DLR REUNION NOW!!!!

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My source just told me that Gary Cherone will also be opening up all of the shows with a 40-minute ballet performance, dancing to classical versions of DIRTY WATER DOG, MORE THAN WORDS, the old surf song WIPE-OUT, and HOW MANY SAY I. Should be a great start to the concert!

Existentially Uncertain Fontcow's Avatar
    Last Online

03.13.17 @ 07:58 PM
    Liked 868 Times in 463 Posts

The album will also contain one song written by Sammy Hagar called WHY CAN'T LOVING YOU BE ENOUGH WHEN IT'S LOVE ... plus each member will take the mic for five minutes each night to describe why they hate Sammy Hagar so much. Dave will also apparently be wearing a tie-dyed shirt at certain shows when singing DREAMS as a tribute to Sammy...
    LOL.

The best part about me laughing out loud is that I'm a big, big Sammy fan from way, way back before Van Halen. But something like this is funny because a lot of you razz him so much.

Oh, too much!

Somebody needs to design an animated smiley face that is tipping it's head back, laughing hysterically with tears and then laying it's head down on it's one arm while slapping up and down the other.

Now there's a challenge: try and do that with 225 sq. pixels!