Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

any other for me. Get up at 5 am. Feed the ferrits and ice down the penguins here on my palacial mountain estate. Have breakfast, smoke a cig, see if there is anything on Wall Street I might like to trade for a few hours. If not then it's into the recording studio and lay down some tracks for the next cd. Today for some strange reason I didn't trade or record. Some unseen yet powerfull force was telling me to jump into the 4 wheel drive and head down the mountain into the desert. Not one to question such things I soon found myself heading down Banner Grade on route 78 heading east into the flat barren floor of the Anza Borrego desert. It was high noon and it was at least 107 in the shade. It was about 45 minutes into my desert journey when I saw him. The figure of a man caught my eye on the horizon. As i drove closer to him I could see he was obliviouse to me and his surroundings. Just walking , trudging onward thru the heat at a very slow pace on the side of the hi-way I pulled up next to him. For a moment I thought I recognized him, but the feeling soon passed. He still did not notice (Or care too) that I was next to him. I honked the horn and he turned and faced my Jeep. The feeling of familiarity once again came over me as I asked him if he needed a ride. Without a word he staggered to the Jeep door and slowly opened it and lumbered in. I asked him where he was heading. He sat silent for a moment. Durring this time I scanned his features. Chiseled jaw hidden by a stragaly beard. Long shoulder lengnth hair of a sandy blond color. And the eyes. Those greenish/blue stone cold eyes where that of a man who had been places and seen things. He let out a gutteral, almost indecipherable sound . I asked him to reapeat it. He looked me in the eye and almost shouting he said "L.A. MAN ! Ya gotta get me to L.A. before its too late" I told him to calm down, take a deep breath and tell me why he had to go to Los Angelos. He then freaked! He grabbed me by my shirt and started rantin." You don't get it man.. There makin a mistake! Mikey say's he want's too but Eddie says no! There blowin it man.. there blowin it!" It was then I got scared and jumped out of the jeep and onto the hi-way. My "New" freind just sat in the Jeep rambling to himself. As I watched him wondering what the hell I was going to do a long black limo appeared almost out of nowhere. Tinted windows and a licence plate with WB 1 on it pulled up behind us. Two huge secret service looking types sprung from the car and rushed over to my jeep and whisked my desert buddy into the back seat of the limo. One jumped into the back with him the other went up to the drivers side door. As he opened it he reached into his suit coat and pulled out what looked like a two way radio. I overheard him say. "Echo one to echo 2. The diamond is in the house. I repeat The diamond is in the house" He put the radio away gave me a look that could kill and said "For your own good forget what you saw here" He jumped behind the wheel and sped away into the desert. I stood there stunned for a few before regaining composure and headed back home. I have spent the afternoon debating if I should share this with you all. As you can see I have. What was i an unwilling partner too? Who are Mikey and Eddie? And am I safe? Lata Snake

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

"The cow has flown over the moon. I repeat, the cow has flown OVER the moon..." LOL.

This is some good stuff, bro.

You know that place in New Mexico, Area 51?

I think that "place" in California should be called, "Area 5150."

Strange things are going on up there...

------------------
    "Fuck you. I give you my ass." - Rick S' dog, as interpreted by track 5

Official Bartender Of VHLinks

Top Of The World
    Last Online

11.23.12 @ 12:24 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Area 5150, LMAO!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:37 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

LMAO!!

cool post snake!

lol!

JMJ

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You got way too much time on your hands !

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sounds like something out of an Oliver Stone movie

------------------
    "Its a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear."

"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes."

"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." -David Lee Roth

Grateful Van Priest

Favorite VH Album

Not choosin & U can't make me
    Favorite VH Song

Not choosin & U can't make me
    Last Online

10.30.06 @ 06:54 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Area 5150 == 5150 The studio??

------------------
    Free VH ScreenSavers at
    www.RasSoft.com

Favorite VH Album

Oh! You ate one, too?
    Favorite VH Song

Can't Stop Loving You
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 03:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Snake, that was very, very, good!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

------------------
    Up Front Fanatics!

"Keep honking buddy. I'm reloading..." -The Mard
    "They'll find a cure, for anything. Just kill the pain! Numb my brain!" -Sammy, OU812
    "Winner takes it all, 'Till he breaks the fall, In time he'll make it over the top! -Sammy, Over The Top
    "Politians speech is jive. He likes to keep her lie alive, and mass confusion makes him strong... Serious JuJu -Sammy, 10/13

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

If you ever find yourself in a similar position, NEVER make eye contact.

Great story.

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

to be continued by Snakeman

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Well, well. Pretty damn fine writer in the hizzouse. Very entertaining, I dont think I've seen that kind of spin on things around here yet.

------------------
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Ohhh my god , my hell inside me ... hey guys ... we need that the womens come back !
    YUUNNK!! (eddie italian)

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sleep was as hard to come by last night as a fresh Tijauana Crack whore on a Sunday morning. The events that took place out in the desert erlier in the day kept my mind racing with question's that seemed to be un answerable. Who WAS the guy I found? Why was he out there? Who where the hired goons in the limo? Why did they tell me to forget what I witnessed for my own good? Who are Mikey and Eddie? The more I thought about it the more perplexed I became. I couldn't deal with it any longer. I unscrewed the cap of a bottle of Excedrin PM held it up to my mouth and two of the blue tablets cascaded down onto my waiting tounge. I chewed the pills and swallowed without the aid of any liquid. It was an habit I had picked up while stationed in Bora Bora while doing a stint for the Peace Corp's. Old habits are hard to break. Within minutes the little blue devils were flyin' thru my bloodstream I drifted of into a dreamless sleep............ CRASH! I bolted up in my bed. It was still dark, my head still heavy and groggy from the Diphenhydramine HCI laced Excedrin's.I looked at the alarm clock next to me on the nightstand. Its crimson red digitized numerals registered 4:07 AM with my brain. I could now here the tell tale sounds of tires kicking up gravel as a vehicle accelerated down my driveway and onto the road that leads off of my beloved mountain. I ran to the window but it was to late. Nothing left but a haze of dust gently wafting over my driveway. Was that the crash I heard? The commotion in my driveway? Or did it come from inside my house? I quietly made my way over to my closet and reached in for a Louiville slugger I knew was in there. I fumbled around but to no avail the bat was not there. I felt something else made of wood .I pulled out the neck of an old Kramer Van Guard Flying V that I had been dragging along with me since '87. A slugger it was not but it would do. With cat like reflexes I left my bedroom and eased down the hallway, past the bathroom and into the living room. In the dark I could make out the silouete of the drapes dancing in ghost like fashion with the breeze. Not one to leave the windows open due to the wild life in my area I then knew someone had opened the window. Clutching the Van Guard neck Sammy Sosa style I went over to the light switch and turned it on. It was apparent that my uninvited guest was now gone and they did not leave empty handed. An old Gateway 166 computer was missing from atop the desk that faces the window.I never use it since I bought a lap top a couple years back. The crash that had awoken me from my slumber was the monitor. It had fallen to the floor. Evidently my guest did not take the time to disconnect the monitor before lifting it from the desk. Upon further investigation I noticed that the window had been pried open from the out side. Whoever came into the house did so thru the window as well as exited in the same manner. I surveyed the damage and started to question the motive for such an act. I mean someone drives 60 miles out of there way from the nearest city to MY secluded house for a 5 year old computer? A Gateway at that! I decided to go outside and see if they had dropped anything outside the window. I opened the front door and walked down the steps leading up the driveway to the side of my house with the open window. Still holding the guitar neck for peace of mind I felt something crackle under my bare feet. I leaned up against my Jeep and bent down to pick up whatever I was walking on. To my suprise it was glass. Not the regualar window pane kind but saftey glass. It was then saw that the passenger side window of my Jeep was gone! Those Bastards! Takin my beater Gateway is one thing but ya don't mess with a mans JEEP! I opened the door and looked around. The CD Player, Cell phone were still there. The glove box was open and my registration and insurance paper's laid on the Jeep floor. My mood was now changing from fear and intrepidation to just down right pissed off!
    I stormed my way back into the house and headed straight for the phone to call the sherrif and get someone up here and take a look. As my hand touched the phone it rang. I looked at the wall clock and it was now 4:25 Who the hell would be calling ME at 4:25 in the morning? Still in a fightin mood I picked up the reciever and barked HELLO!
    "Goodmorning Mr. Snake"
    Snake? What the fuck? I thought to myself before replying
    Who the Hell is this?
    "Mr Snake ( The voice had a hint of a forigen accent. Russian I thought) So sorry for the intrusion upon your home Mr Snake my boys they do go abit overboard at times"

INTRUSION! Who the hell are you? Who the fuck do you think you are breakin into my GODAMN house at 4am then have the BALLS to CALL ME about it? (I heard myself say)

"Mr. Snake (The voice replied) Sorry for the damage we may have caused but you see, It has come to our attention that you have something that belongs to me"

I found myself now screaming into the phone
    YOU piece of Shit! I don't know who you are or what king of game your playin

(Voice interupts) "Mr Snake correct me if I am wrong but did you not pick up a strange man in the desert yasterday?"
    (Me Silent)
    "And Mr Snake didnt that man give you something before my boys found him and pulled him from your vehicle"
    I was now scared again. The events of yesterday now came rushing back to me full throttle.(I was still silent)
    "Mr Snake I am like you a man of business. I wish only to get my property back and wish you no harm"
    Finaly I regained some composure and said
    Look here, I picked up that guy 2 minutes before your genetic freaks pulled up behind us. He never GAVE me anything. He was babbeling like an idiot. The only thing he gave me was the creeps.
    The voice on the phone now sounded a little angry "Mr Snake! I have no time for this nonsense WE KNOW the diamond gave you a DAT tape before we got to him. I WANT THAT TAPE MR. SNAKE!.....

There was now silence on both ends of the phone. I had no tape but found myself intrigued with this mans obsession for it.

He then broke the silence
    "Mr Snake let us both be reasonable. I will send a car for you at say 10 pm tonight. Let us discuss this ;like two men of the world. It might turn out to be quite lucrative for you as well. So 10 it is?

I paused for a moment, without thinking I said 10 it is.

The voice now full of delight
    "Ah Very good Mr. Snake ..Very Good. I think you will recognize my limo and my drivers. See you tonight Mr Snake"

And with that he hung up. I have been thinking about what to do about this all day. Call the cops or get involved. Well it looks like Im involved now so screw it. It is now 9:12 PM PST The limo will be here to pick me up in about 45 minutes. I am writing this so you all know that if I do not post in the VERY NEAR future something very bad has gone down. Till next time (hopfully soon) Lata Snake

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

On Planet Van Halen, things spin a little differently.

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I am back, no time to post what transpired last night.Must seek medical attention and some sleep. Will post the events of last night soon. Take care Snake

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Snake...get that damn tape!!

------------------

Here's to your thin red line....MMMMMM I'm stepping over!