Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Can\'t pick just one...
    Favorite VH Song

Every VH song is a tutorial on rhythm guitar!
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

After reading some of these rumors about why things didn't work out with Dave yet again, that Jeff Scott Soto is the new singer, and that Eddie spilled the beans in a sushi joint, I have to say I'm quite upset! I've been a Van Halen fan for a long time, and I have YET to run into Eddie Van Halen. Apparently, he's a great guy to hang out with as he'll spot his guests beer and sushi. Not only that, he'll go on about the inner workings of Van Halen....unless of course you're from some sort of official media outlet with a desire to talk "on the record."

-sigh-

Some people have all the luck....

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Tell me about it man... Last time I hooked up with Jeff and Eddie, not only did *I* had to pay the tab, but they wanted me to tell them what was going on with Van Halen!

Favorite VH Album

The Classic 6 Pack
    Favorite VH Song

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Last Online

11.04.17 @ 06:01 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 65 Posts

Sorry guys but you two are over in the wrong paralell universe...

In this episode of Van Halen Trek we're all over in the one where the singer thing is solved and Ed hangs out with the fans and shares his most intimate feelings and facts with total strangers.

Some how you musta crossed the wrong space time continuim and ended up in the side where Ed is a very private person, doesn't discuss band business publically and there is no singer.

Stay tuned for the next episode... where it is reveiled that Alex is really a Klingon and has been on his home planet all this time plotting the overthrow of the Titney Spears Federation. Plus a bonus inside look at how the truth was discovered that David Lee Roth is really a woman with 5 tits that can transform herself into a rock star by drinking Jack Danials!!

May the farce be with you!!! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    Woke up this mornin, got Blue Moon in your eyes...
    http://www.myretrolounge.com

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Can\'t pick just one...
    Favorite VH Song

Every VH song is a tutorial on rhythm guitar!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

-chuckle-

Well then, I'd like to cordially invite Eddie to take us both out for sushi and beer! Ed, we're waiting.... We'd love to B.S. with you about Van Halen on your dime. (Feel free to fly us out to 5150 in a chartered jet.)

Also, after thinking about the Jeff Scott Soto rumor, I've decided that rumor doesn't suit me. Here's the new rumor:

Van Halen has hired John Corabi to be their next singer!!!! Oh man!!! My friend out in California knows a guy who works for the Octopus Car Wash where Eddie takes all his sports cars to be cleaned. Eddie was waiting for the vacuum crew to finish his car when my friend's friend walked up and asked him for his autograph. After giving him the autograph they started talking about Van Halen. This is straight up! It isn't a rumor, it is the truth. Time will show I'm being honest. In fact, my friend AND his friend are both devout men of faith. They can be trusted. Anyway, so this guy was hanging with Eddie and Eddie expressed how happy he was because they've hired John Corabi to sing for them. They so loved his version of "Hot For Teacher" that they called him up and hired him over the phone. They are also big fans of his work in Union and the Scream. The Motley Crue song "Power to the Music" was also highly thought of by Ed. Ed did say that John sounds completely different with Van Halen than he did with any other band. This is a fact! After my friend's friend was finished talking to Eddie, he was invited up to 5150 to meet John and hear what they are working on........

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

Feel Your Love Tonight
    Last Online

07.12.17 @ 05:19 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

This is just what i heard,

but i have a friend, who has a friend, who's second cousin's uncle saw ed, and ed told him david cassidy is going to be the new lead singer of van halen.
    \m/ VH \m/

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

01.07.15 @ 01:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

From what I hear when Eddie is asked a direct question from fans, he usually doesn't give a straight answer. (But I hear he does it in a nice manner!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    "Why behave in public if you're living on a playground?"

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

01.15.14 @ 05:39 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by TyndellE:
    -The Motley Crue song "Power to the Music" was also highly thought of by Ed.
    Cough...yeah. Surrrrrrre....
    A headless body in a topless bar...

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Does this particular thread have ANYTHING relevant? I'm reading it again and it just appears that it's a bunch of hot air.

If there is some VALID reason why it needs to be open, PM me and we'll discuss it.

Otherwise, let's keep the bogus rumors about Soto to one thread. No reason to start more rumors just to out do someone else.

Nighty night.
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003