Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DLR is in

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I heard on B ROCK today that Dave had back surgery and sammy said that VH hired him back mabye this is why everything is on hold.

------------------

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So, Sammy's changing his tune once again??? What an idiot...Are you saying that Sammy actually said that "They hired back DLR" ??

You know, i'm going to take a minute here and do a little Sammy bashing while i'm at it. I've seen him on "Off The Record" and "Bynon" last Friday, and the guy is simply put, a jerk. I was a big fan of all VH era's, but, like him or not, DLR's IQ is obviously way higher than Sammy's. It seems Hagar cannot do anything but spread bullshit, in hopes of supporting his horrible new cd.

I think i've finally seen the light.

DLR-He's hard to be around because he's always "ON". However, though sometimes seeming like an asshole, he's a witty, intelligent, smart guy, who cares about his fans.

Hagar-A less intelligent, asshole who only gives two shits about himself. He's so two-faced. At least DLR doesn't pretend to be anything he's not.

Here's to hoping the reunion goes as planned and leaves Sammy in the dust. This recent round of media interviews that Sammy is doing should be plenty of motivation for Eddie to once again prove that he's more VH than a singer. He did it with 5150, and now, Dave's return should crush Sammy once and for all.

Goodnight Sammy...he who laughs last, laughs the loudest.

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Amen to that.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it Later
    Last Online

02.21.17 @ 07:16 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 5 Posts

Sammy has plainly stated that he has no idea what is going on with Van Halen. he said he only states what he has heard. You need to learn the definition of two faced. I don't think Sam gives a shit what happens in VH. It seems he is quite happy with what he is doing. I think serious research would show many examples of Ed being two faced.

------------------
    "Way down yonder in Louisville..."

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

at least it doesn't take "serious research" to figure out just how brown Sam's eyes really are.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Drop Dead Legs
    Last Online

04.17.12 @ 03:02 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

bizzatch, I watched the Bynon thing too. What exactly did Sam say during that interview to make you so hostile towards him?

------------------
    I'm the one who makes the tiger go 'way for ya, and I'm the one who brings 'im back out when ya least expect it!
    David Lee Roth, NBC's Friday Night Videos, 1985

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Bizzatch, I could launch into a massive tirade about how ignorant that post makes you sound by basing your main views on someone on what someone said they heard him say on a radio program, but instead I'll play it cool and just say...

Whatever

------------------
    Fall in line, say the word...
    VHLinks Forum Moderator (Opinions)
    Up Front Fanatics!

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey man, I do not know Sammy personally, and I give the guy his credit, but I think he's a jerk. It's personal opinion.

He says things like "when Van Halen was MY band" that just make him seem so arrogant.

It's only my opinion, maybe Sam's a way nicer dude than Dave, but, I just get the feeling that sammy's a fraud, and does not care about his fans. The fact that Sammy can say "Ten 13 is AS STRONG as any VH album I EVER MADE" makes him seem like a retard. And the B.S about "putting a poll on his website" ??? Fuck that, after his last 3 albums i'm sure Sammy would give his own daughter a Stone Cold Stunner to get back in VH.

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Down In Flames ! Thanks man, I'm glad you got that one..I wasn't sure how many people here would follow wrestling at all...

I do remember reading a post from someone talking about "getting a six-pack and watching RAW..." but I can't quite remember who.

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

bizzatch you are one smart dude. Finally someone else that can see through Sammy's Bullshit. Hagar is such a fake, liar, big mouth jerk. I remember listening to him on MTV during the Marching to Mars release. He said he was going to only talk shit about VH on that tour. After that he would only talk about the good times. Seems to me like Mr. Hagar is still slinging shit. Seems to me the only reason this guy is still hanging around is to talk shit about VH. He says he should be given half the credit for the songs he sang in VH. Their are 3 other people involved FUCKHEAD! Hagar is a dried up old piece of cat shit that should do everyone in the world a favor. He should duck tape his fucking mouth SHUT!! FUCK you Sammy!Peace out bizzatch.

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks Madden. I honestly think you hit the nail on the head with that last post. Sammy is way more of an asshole than many of us would like to believe.

You know...it's disapointing because I thouroghly enjoyed BOTH Vh-eras, and I wish Sammy had gone about this in a different way. He could have been looked at as a classy individual, by just thanking VH for the 10 odd years, and then shutting up.

But you are correct Madden, instead of doing that, he continually talks shit...and some pretty harsh shit at that. I mean...it's been over 5 years, and to me, it appears as though Sammy is living off VH...Somebody dig up an interview that doesn't include Sammy saying somthing about VH.

Oh well, it appears poor Sammy's career will end with a whimper. I mean c'mon...even VH3 debuted at #3 or something on the billboard charts.

The only thing that could save sammy's career, would be to re-join VH...so he'd better shut the fuck up fast.

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh yeah, and for Sammy to say that some of his solo songs can hold a candle to VH, let's just compare a little.

Dreams-Has Sammy ever pushed his voice harder? I don't think so.

Right Now-Classic song, still played on the radio.

Why can't This be love-read above

Finsish What you started-Do Sammy's lyrics make this song cool ? I don't think so..

Poundcake, Runaround, Top Of the World-Again..to me, the music make these songs.

I mean..this is foolish, everyone knows what i'm saying. Sammy solo is garbage. I've NEVER heard a Sammy solo song that I liked. The only reason "I can't Drive 55" is still played on the radio is cuz it's a gimmick song, always played during rush hour, and lunch.

At least DLR had his solo moments, the guy put an amazing twist on California Girls, he made Yankee Rose, SEnsible Shoes, Just Like Paradise e.c.t.

I'm not saying I like Dave solo..but at least DLR just fucking admits that the magic he shares with Eddie can't be recreated..

Maybe it's time for Sammy to start saying the same thing.

peace !

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yeah no shit. For Sammy to compare his shit to VH is fucking RIDICULAS! It's apples and oranges. Goddamnit you know what I mean. When you are talking VH you are talking QUALITY. When you are talking Sammy solo you are talking shit on a stick. I did happen to notice the new Hagar album at the record store yesterday. That picture of that big baby on the front cover looks like Sammy Hagar naked without the fucking wig.Peace out Hagar the Horrible.

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bizzatch:
    The fact that Sammy can say "Ten 13 is AS STRONG as any VH album I EVER MADE" makes him seem like a retard. And the B.S about "putting a poll on his website" ??? Fuck that, after his last 3 albums i'm sure Sammy would give his own daughter a Stone Cold Stunner to get back in VH. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gotta say, "Word," to the quote above.

(The Stone Cold Stunner line was priceless, man. )

------------------
    "Fuck you. I give you my ass." - Rick S' dog, as interpreted by track 5

Official Bartender Of VHForums

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by madden:
    without the fucking wig<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think you got your former VH singers mixed up, madden. Sammy still has all his hair

------------------
    Fall in line, say the word...
    VHLinks Forum Moderator (Opinions)
    Up Front Fanatics!