Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

with gateway, spin magazine etc.
    marketing for david lee roth is rareing its head.
    obvious is he is in van halen. as rumour.
    marketing wants daves face plastered around town before the word is given out he is back in.
    young folks dont have a fuckin clue to who he is with few exceptions.
    and for all those who dont have computers and spend there free time, waiting for the word to comearound. it is great way to put david lee roth back on the map
    so that when the van halen deal comes into reality. reunion.
    people will be thinking in there mind they have seen this guy. buy commercials etc and then see his face plastered with the band in future on covers of mags etc.
    and will attract more attention.
    sure theres the van halen fans that have been around, but theres more to it than just the lifer fans.
    theres all those kidds
    and know days all those kidds add up to huge fuckin numbers in sales and concerts
    my self may make fun of the modern boy bands and etc britney spears, back door boys and 98 degrees.
    but these bands have been blowing album/cd sales out of the water in to orbit.
    a million copies in less than two weeks etc
    jesus calamity.
    van halen wants this to be bigger than ever.
    and even thou its beginning to drag ass. thru months.
    in the end it may still happen and with all this publicity about dave, and not haveing nothing more than the rumour of him hooking up with the best band in the world.
    to reunite. there is something going on.
    he has no record no tour yet he is showing up places.
    theres more to come.
    and all kinds of bands lately talking about how they liked david lee roth with van halen a little hint that they would, open up for this spectacular band.
    well let the marketing circulate.
    cause its exciteing. to see it happening, slow or not. the reality is nearing.

(( back up bitch! i missed the order box, move your ass back please , so i can order my food,((well if you would have pulled up to the right place in first place.,. look lady back the fuck up or im gonna cap your ass!! yeah uh ill take a#4 quarter pounder plain with cheese only.!!!! drive thru please !!

Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

lefthandtapper, you are very smart and clever bro. I agree with you 100%. It is all to get people's attention. Me and you know what's cooking. But, other people that don't have a fucking clue about this reunion but know old VH have got to be scratching their fucking heads wondering,"David Lee Roth? What the fuck is HE doing back in the spotlight?" Then the announcement will come and knock everyone on their asses. Yes, it is plain old good advertizing that WB is doing. WB are not as dumb as I have made them out to be in the past. We'll see how they will announce this thing. I think Sept. 7 on MTV would be fucking HUGE!Peace out bro.

03.03.15 @ 07:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

I think this would fit in better in Opinions/Speculations.