Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Good Enough
    Last Online

11.29.17 @ 01:23 AM
    Liked 57 Times in 23 Posts

I have no idea where this originated from but its posted over at the Army.

NEW VAN HALEN ALBUM NOW EARLY 2003:
    I received a small e-mail update from Van Halen's Mike Anthony. Anthony says: "I just got home from this summer tour and looking forward to some time off. I will be getting back together with the band in October to finish up some writing/recording for the new record to be released early next year...."

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 11:10 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

Hasn't he had enough time off the last 3 years?

Interesting if true.
    October huh, well I bet Sam can come up with some lyrics in short order. Then all they need is Mike's vocal parts because Ed probably played the bass parts in the studio.
    Sounds like alot might be happening after CABO. [img]graemlins/sssh.gif[/img]
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Good Enough
    Last Online

11.29.17 @ 01:23 AM
    Liked 57 Times in 23 Posts

He could be talking about Planet US i suppose...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About it later
    Last Online

01.22.09 @ 09:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by leroy:

I received a small e-mail update from Van Halen's Mike Anthony. Anthony says: "I just got home from this summer tour and looking forward to some time off. I will be getting back together with the band in October to finish up some writing/recording for the new record to be released early next year...."
    unfortunatly I think he just says that stuff to please the fans, he told me personally almost a year ago that a CD would be out in the spring and Dave was singing yadda yadda yadda, I really think he makes the shit up.
    Rol.

prove me wrong Mike PLEASE [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

12.05.09 @ 04:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't think he is lieing. I really feel that everything is going to happen. There is enough evidence present to be able to come to this conclusion. I think that Planet Us is on hold. I really haven't heard anything about this project since the possibility of having a song on the SpiderMan soundtrack.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

God I hope so.
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"

Banned!
    Last Online

07.15.07 @ 05:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So this means that instead of releasing All Systems Go, the band will record an all new debut album with David Hasselhoff before a full-scale tour in 2003!!! Rock on Van Hasselhoff!!!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 984 Times in 396 Posts

hmm...funny how www.melodicrock.com has the same quote about tesla..."I received a small e-mail update from Tesla's Troy Luccketta. Troy says: "I just got home from our summer tour and looking forward to some time off. I will be getting back together with the band in October to finish up some writing/recording for the new record to be released early next year...."

this is so lame...

the thread over at the army mentioned something about www.classicrock.com of which i could find nothing on van halen

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

All Of Them
    Last Online

02.17.12 @ 07:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I think when Mike says this stuff, he thinks it is going to happen. But unfortunately, it's more up to Ed and Al to determine if VH does something or not. So when nothing happens, Mike ends up looking like he's full of shit.
    This Member:Van Halen Fan EST. 1978

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 10:42 PM
    Liked 984 Times in 396 Posts

Originally posted by CHRIS:
    I think when Mike says this stuff, he thinks it is going to happen. But unfortunately, it's more up to Ed and Al to determine if VH does something or not. So when nothing happens, Mike ends up looking like he's full of shit.
    look at his track record. it speaks for itself. mike is a cool guy and all, but he's full of shit. if he doesn't know something is going to happen, he shouldn't say anything

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away, 5150, Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks for the heads up, JMJ. This even further convinces me that 99% of what is said in this forum has no basis in reality.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear about it Later
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by CHRIS:
    Plus from the articles that Sammy has given, he claims that Mike has had no contact with Ed or Alex for a while. Who really knows what is going on up there? And at this point,they are losing steam daily.
    DDLR WEBMASTER<br /><a href="http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">www.diamonddavidleeroth.com</a><br /><br />Also check out <a href="http://www.rayluzier.com" target="_blank">www.rayluzier.com</a> for all DLR BAND updates

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Man, considering all the "closed" threads here in the Rumor Mill, you'd think you were driving thru downtown East St. Louis.

Since JMJ so astutely pointed out that this quote is a VERBATUM quote from the Tesla dude, as quoted at Andrew's site, I'm gonna shut this down.

Mike said this, Mike said that. Yadda yadda yadda. If this is TRULY legit and someone can convince me otherwise, I'll re-open it back up.

That and I'll call Jonathan Edwards and say...

"Dude! We got 2 rockstars quoting each other word for word and they were in separate locations, totally unaware of what the other one said."

Goodnight Linda.
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003