Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

IN and OUT
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My relative who gets some info from someone showed me a track list for 3 songs that are being worked on inside 5150 right now, plus the list of 5 previous songs and a little mp3 of each of the five, PLus a small description(here is the kicker) it is Roth singin) First 5 1.Albert Einstein>> a short fast burn out of a song that leaves you trying to figure out the genius behind the music and it sounds cool. 2. Jew you down>> this is awesome guitars drums everywhere, makes you feel rich and feeling like you got something at a bargain 3.Party for 30>> Dave shines in this romp about renting a room for him and a bunch of groupies. 4.Eight ball>> the name says it here dave goes retro and sings lyrics about an Eight ball. 5.Little things>>No description sounded like a remake but im not sure. #3 new songs 1.Karma 2.Con man 3.Too many long titles by a six finger mexican.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Jew You Down??? Gonna have to call an audible at the line of scrimmage on this one!!!

See ya in the Rumor Mill. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

One, singular, solitary day after this , where you say that :

Originally posted by Jon D Baptist:
    I am directly related to someone who is tied to someone that was in this big famous band. This person who gets some info said that 5 songs have been worked on, Lyrics and singing lacked and the only way things can move forward is for at least 2 of the songs to be singles that sound like hits and there is no rush or timeline for completion. Many new songs will have to be worked on in the future in order to have good solid rock album. May take years if it even happens at all...
    you come back to tell us that :

My relative who gets some info from someone showed me a track list for 3 songs that are being worked on inside 5150 right now, plus the list of 5 previous songs and a little mp3 of each of the five, PLus a small description(here is the kicker) it is Roth singin) First 5 1.Albert Einstein>> a short fast burn out of a song that leaves you trying to figure out the genius behind the music and it sounds cool. 2. Jew you down>> this is awesome guitars drums everywhere, makes you feel rich and feeling like you got something at a bargain 3.Party for 30>> Dave shines in this romp about renting a room for him and a bunch of groupies. 4.Eight ball>> the name says it here dave goes retro and sings lyrics about an Eight ball. 5.Little things>>No description sounded like a remake but im not sure. #3 new songs 1.Karma 2.Con man 3.Too many long titles by a six finger mexican.
    Dude, you're not funny.

Furthermore, you're insulting our collective intelligence.

But, let's put on our shit-kickers and kick some shit, anyway...

Albert Einstein - VH ain't naming a song after a scientist. As we all (should) know, Einstein was a Jew. Which leads us to...

Jew You Down - Get real. Dave's a Jew. You want us to believe he'd give a song THAT name?

Party For 30 - 30's too low for a VH party... You must be a Twisted Sister fan.

Eight Ball - Maybe the PDers would get a half-chuckle out of that one, considering the "Bradball." I doubt it, though.

Little Things - Like the 7 atoms rattling around yo' cranium, bizznizzizzatch!

Karma - Yours sucks at the moment.

Con Man - How fitting...

Too Many Long Titles By A Six Finger Mexican - The intentionally lame punchline to an even lamer joke.

But, since you have MP3s of EACH of the 5 songs , how about making copies? Oh, I bet you don't know how to do that, though. How convenient. There are people here that can walk you through how to do it.

(Who wants to bet that we get a ridiculous excuse as to why he can't let us hear the music? How many say I? )

[ January 18, 2002 at 01:36 AM: Message edited by: Down In Flames ]</p>
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 10:23 AM
    Liked 1,463 Times in 898 Posts

I know this post was in the proper forum but silly jokes like that are really getting old. Especially, the 'Jew you down' reference. Grow up!

VHForums has had a pretty good reputation of posts being constructive and with some humor. I hate seeing it getting ruined by posters with only a few posts to their name just being plain dumb.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Favorite VH Album

The Classic 6 Pack
    Favorite VH Song

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Last Online

11.04.17 @ 06:01 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 65 Posts

Eight Ball - Maybe the PDers would get a half-chuckle out of that one, considering the "Bradball." I doubt it, though.
    Hmmm I wasn't thinking "Magic" when I read this... more like 8 Ball of coke (8th of an ounce of cocaine for those living a saintly life).

The irony of this is given all the hoopla of sobriety of certain band members and negative stigma of promoting illegal drugs within our society... I would expect this more from some young dipshits such as LimpBiskit than from our middle-aged megga stars...

I considered a billiards reference here... but shootin pool just didn't seem to have the Dave fun factor in it... unless it involves naked women or somethin of the sort... [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    Woke up this mornin, got Blue Moon in your eyes...
    http://www.myretrolounge.com

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Last Online

05.03.05 @ 09:18 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Jon D Baptist:
    My relative who gets some info from someone showed me a track list for 3 songs that are being worked on inside 5150 right now, plus the list of 5 previous songs and a little mp3 of each of the five, PLus a small description(here is the kicker) it is Roth singin) First 5 1.Albert Einstein&gt;&gt; a short fast burn out of a song that leaves you trying to figure out the genius behind the music and it sounds cool. 2. Jew you down&gt;&gt; this is awesome guitars drums everywhere, makes you feel rich and feeling like you got something at a bargain 3.Party for 30&gt;&gt; Dave shines in this romp about renting a room for him and a bunch of groupies. 4.Eight ball&gt;&gt; the name says it here dave goes retro and sings lyrics about an Eight ball. 5.Little things&gt;&gt;No description sounded like a remake but im not sure. #3 new songs 1.Karma 2.Con man 3.Too many long titles by a six finger mexican.
    dude, you're an idiot

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up
    Last Online

01.23.09 @ 11:26 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I have a relative, who has a friend, who knows a guy, who's dentist's assistant's hairdressers best friends yoga instructors sister is banging that told me he heard the same thing!.. OK, His info. was about Duran Duran, but it's still kinda creepy!
    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

[ January 18, 2002 at 09:18 AM: Message edited by: SMUDGE NYC ]</p>
    Plstrcast everywhere else, Smudge NYC here.. so kiss my arse!<br /><br /><a href="http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc" target="_blank">http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/smudgenyc</a>

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 12:17 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

John baptist no more crap post's from you.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.