Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.17.09 @ 05:50 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey guys I have a question for you regarding What the "rules" for rumors specifically are? I am just noticing that the Bluestrike guy (first post) got ripped to shreds by two mods and then closed. Granted, he said he would not reply but it would have been fun to see what other people had to say.

I love this site and I really enjoy coming into this board and reading the entertaining rumors whether they are true or not, just seems a little brutal is all. Thanks for letting me voice my peice guys

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 01:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Call it gut instinct, call it intuition, call it preventative maintainence...

It was a bogus post that had enough "detail" to sound vaguely plausible. However, whenever someone comes in with 1 post to their name, starts spouting off ridiculous stories then gives the typical "I won't speak on this anymore...just passing it along" spiel, it's someone trying to start a bunch of crap.

And OLO and I are here to make sure a lot of crap doesn't get piled up.

"You mean it's post count alone"??

You have to read between the lines with what everyone posts in here. Eddymon's posts were a bit believable and might have had some truth to them. However, Eddymon was also an active member of this board and participated in other active threads & forums. Regardless of the other usernames he created, the name "Eddymon" created a bit of "face value".

Plus, he was always quick to accept the brunt of anyone's jabs when his rumors didn't come true.

If you've got a rumor, and a LEGITIMATE one to post, have at it. But don't expect a warm & fuzzy reception (initially) if you come in spewing crap and don't have the guts to back up what you say or at least stick around to debate it.

Trust me...there are others on here who can smell them out like OLO and I can. We may not get all the BS'ers, but we'll get the majority of them...all in due time.
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003