Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Ok, so I'm listening to the radio the other day and I hear about this new thing Miller beer is doing. (Best Arnold voice "It's Not a rumor!" but rather a theory) I didnt catch all of it, but it sounded like they are going to be taking singles off of artists new records and making them exclusively available for download on the net prior to any sales. Hmmmmm....

Probably not, but its interesting and this forum is pretty dead right now. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Now, you all know MGD sponsors a few events now and again yes? Could there be a deal worked out with this? Most of us have heard the rumor that the first single will be heard via the net, could it be that the official site may NOT be that place?? I think its highly possible. It doesnt have the traffic that MGD could produce.

So, thats my theory. MGD is going to sponsor the new single later on and have it available for download on their site, not the PD. Then they will be a major sponsor in the upcoming tour.

Kooky? Mmm hmm. Far fetched? Mmm hmm. Anything else to really fantisize about? ...eh eh. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

So, thats my little X-files theory for the week. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

Sounds about as good and reasonable as anything else I've heard around here. If this is the case,seenbad, then you will be considered the prognosticating god of the VH Forums/Links. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

It would make a lot of sense to get the single off the VH site, and get it on non-music sites. Folks who'd be lusting for it that already visit vh.com would be happy to get it from wekillkidstomakefood.com, and it would get the attention of others who wouldn't be actively seeking it.

Last Online

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeL:
    It would make a lot of sense to get the single off the VH site, and get it on non-music sites. Folks who'd be lusting for it that already visit vh.com would be happy to get it from wekillkidstomakefood.com, and it would get the attention of others who wouldn't be actively seeking it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF??!!?? What is this some lefty pervert site? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I got my eye on you MikeL. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I'm just the decoy, man. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

They really will need to harness a larger fan base than they have now if they're to really pull this thing off. If that comes from co-hosting the single on just about anything, I'm for it.

Last Online

Yeah, no shit. I wouldn't care if they put the new song out first on the Barney web-site just as long as they put it out.

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Interesting, seen.

I wonder how much pull the band will have when it comes to sponsors. With both Alex and Eddie being alcoholics, would they be cool with allowing MGD to sponsor their single?

I'd imagine they'd both be against the idea, on principle, cause it would be one hell of a mixed-message. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"We don't drink - Anymore [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] - But have some MGD; they're sponsoring our new stuff!" LOL.

Then again, they might not even see it as a mixed-message. Maybe I'm making too much of it. Who knows?

("The Shadow Knows." Sorry, couldn't help myself...)
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I would seeit as a possibility if Eddie didn't quit drinking.....
    I am awesome

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I agree with DIF...hard to imagine Ed and Al have a beer company sponsor the tour...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...