Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

Thread: More twists

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Supposedly, Billy Sheehan will be doing a Mr. Big farewell tour until January, and then that band will cease to exist.

Also of note, Bart Walsh posted on his website that he, Dave, and the other members of Dave's band have been working on a LOT of stuff lately, with a lot to come in the future. Nothing specific, though.

Add to these that Dave's tour is supposed to have more dates added.

Add 'em up, you get no imminent VH reunion, no imminent EEAS reunion, and a possibility of another DLR Band cd. If VH has any reunion plans as of now, I don't think Dave is aware of them. As for his 'inevitable' comment, I don't think it's anything other than wishful thinking on his part.

(It's stuff like this that helps the Sammy rumors thrive; I imagine if he DOES do that interview I saw mentioned here and reiterates his lack of desire to be in VH again, we may be out of rumor material for a long time to come. Things could be getting REALLY quiet in this forum.)

Anyway, just thought I'd mention what I saw around the net while I should be sleeping instead. I wonder how many days of silence will be the final total. We're at 669 so far (since Gary left).
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

06.09.16 @ 01:19 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well at this point, another DLR Band disc is fine by me. The only potential problem is that although Bart Walsh is a great touring guitarist, there have been rumors that he cannot write very well(hence his cover-band roots). Playing and writing music are two different skill sets. So, Dave may need to enlist the help of another axe slinger to get the job done.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

10.27.16 @ 02:18 PM
    Liked 426 Times in 184 Posts

sounds like wishful thinking on Bart's end.
    Eat Us and Smile!