Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    All hell yeah!!!!!! Oongow-wa!!
    The mighty, mighty David Lee live in Italy(Milano one time-o) in '88 with Screamin' Stevie Vai and the baddest rhythm section ever, thoze Bissonette bros. 'Fore the fellas start cookin' up a lil' Easy street, Diamond Dave sings some Willie Dixon/Muddy Waters blues, I'm Ready...and then he sings some WILD THING...an' then he getz all lowdown gutbucket blooze style and does some mo bluezz jivin'...and then 'fore the band starhtz jammin' some I'm Easy, Roth and co. rev up a lil' "I'll Go Crazy," from the SOUL BROTHER #1, James Brown!!!!!! OWW!! An' you gotchoo uzual Yankee Rose/Got My Mojo Workin' medley one time for the people right nah!! FUCK YA!!!!!!

I was watchin' a video from the A Lil' Ain't Enough tour...3-16-91 live in Karlskoga, Sweden(how many o yo cds say that jive??????)...and lo an' behold I been to the Holy Grail of Diamond Dave Rare Jive Bootleg...The New Jim Dandy sings a couple bars of Mustang Sally...an' Tugg riffs along with 'em...GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT NAH!!!!!!
    ...All you wanna do is ride aroun' Sweden Ride Sally Ride...All you wanna do is Ride Aroun' Sally, Ride Sally Ride!!...

O Yeah!! Ooooongowwwwaaaaa!!!!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    I don't wantchoo'n try to meet me there...BEAT ME THERE!!!!!!

Favorite VH Album

The one with Ed on guitar.
    Favorite VH Song

The one with Ed's amazing solo
    Last Online

12.05.17 @ 03:49 PM
    Liked 186 Times in 92 Posts

I was watchin' a video from the A Lil' Ain't Enough tour...3-16-91 live in Karlskoga, Sweden(how many o yo cds say that jive??????)...and lo an' behold I been to the Holy Grail of Diamond Dave Rare Jive Bootleg...The New Jim Dandy sings a couple bars of Mustang Sally...an' Tugg riffs along with 'em...GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT NAH!!!!!!
    ...All you wanna do is ride aroun' Sweden Ride Sally Ride...All you wanna do is Ride Aroun' Sally, Ride Sally Ride!!...

--------------------------------------------------
    Well that day WOLFGANG WILLIAM VAN HALEN was born also.
    "I could call it anything, but the only word I can think of is Brown. It's just a warm sound. Warm, big, majestic" - Eddie Van Halen on his Tone

"Van Halen is definitely a ladies band, and Ive got the Polaroids to prove it". - David Lee Roth

WOLFGANG did the IMPOSSIBLE, he brought back VAN HALEN, DEAL WITH IT.

Hang 'Em High Blind Lemon Loons's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind Of Truth!!
    Favorite VH Song

Stay Frosty Whooooo! Look Out!
    Last Online

12.03.17 @ 07:20 AM
    Liked 154 Times in 114 Posts

Donor

Sizzlin' to the top nah...Wellah Wellah Wellah...
    ASHES TO ASHES...DUST TO DUST...IF THE WOMEN DON'T GET YA, THE WHISKEY MUST!!...

"I used to play the blues alone in all the local joints," he explained. 'The only thing that I can really play on guitar to this day is the blues. I heard Doc Watson and his son playing 15 years ago, and from there I got into Leadbelly and John Lee Hooker."--DLR

If you pay attention -- what I sing, the guitar sings, too, and what the guitar says, I say.--Mississippi Fred McDowell