Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have many boots from other bands that were originally radio broadcasts and they're OUTSTANDING.

I have a Judas Priest and a ZZ-Top that were broadcast in the early eighties. VH were one of if not the biggest band of that era.

Did VH ever do a on-air concert during the Dave years or better yet, RECORD any? [img]tongue.gif[/img] I've been a VH fan for years and still don't know of ONE in existence.

[ October 03, 2002, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Fast Eddie ]
    Fast Eddie

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen I
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I don't know of any VH-1 or MTV broadcasts but I own a bootleg of early David Lee Roth era footage. The tape starts with a cheesy video lip sync of the band performing "You Really Got Me". Next is a cool live version of "Dance the Night Away", then an awesome three song live segment shot in Oakland of "Hear About It Later", "So This Is Love", and "Unchained". Van Halen smokin!!!! Next are all the MTV videos and an interview on Late Night with David Letterman in 1985 right before Dave left the band. The tape ends with the "California Girls" MTV video. The live stuff makes the tape a great collectors item. I'm hoping to transfer the tape to DVD so I can make copies for those who want to trade.
    "The truth hurts."

Last Online

11.12.17 @ 09:04 PM
    Liked 121 Times in 68 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by Harris:
    I don't know of any VH-1 or MTV broadcasts but I own a bootleg of early David Lee Roth era footage. The tape starts with a cheesy video lip sync of the band performing "You Really Got Me". Next is a cool live version of "Dance the Night Away", then an awesome three song live segment shot in Oakland of "Hear About It Later", "So This Is Love", and "Unchained". Van Halen smokin!!!! Next are all the MTV videos and an interview on Late Night with David Letterman in 1985 right before Dave left the band. The tape ends with the "California Girls" MTV video. The live stuff makes the tape a great collectors item. I'm hoping to transfer the tape to DVD so I can make copies for those who want to trade.
    I would love a copy Harris - let me know when you do this!
    [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Hot for Teacher
    Last Online

10.28.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by Harris:
    Harris,
    Can you add me to that list as well???! Thanks [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]